New TORPEDO Remote version 2.0.13

Hi Guillaume,
Thank you, this solved my issue.
I am a bit irrtiated about the "CAB" presets. The firmware update re-organizes / re-structures the presets. Some additonal information would be helpfull. Or is it just me?
:)

This is not a usual thing: we developped new presets easier to work with. These are the final factory presets.

Yes the organisation of the presets is different, but it is only changing the factory presets.

When launching the firmware update you have a message saying the "old" presets are saved in a backup directory.

Just launch the Remote preset manager and choose the backup directory to find your old presets.

Let me know if it works for you. ;)

Yes, this was understood.
What I didn't get are the intentions to deliver "CAB"-presets.

With the LINE and AMP presets you solved the necessity to change the poweramp setting (ON/OFF) all the time.
But are the CAB presets for, does their naming hint on a special mix or meaning (1 Cab, 10 Cabs etc.)... obviously it's not a sequence but something else.
Haven't figured out what.

Anyway, it is not that important - I'm just curious.
As you encourage everyone to build their own presets I did just that. Deleting everything else.
With the remote software working it was easy to administrate my presets once a basic setting for each guitar and preamp was found.

But are the CAB presets for, does their naming hint on a special mix or meaning (1 Cab, 10 Cabs etc.)... obviously it's not a sequence but something else.

Those are the PI-101 WoS presets, you can have up to 100 different cabs at the same time. So the number indicates how many cabs are in the preset.

The presets from all the Two Notes product can be loaded in any machine, but as the Live can't handle more than 1 cab at a time only the first cab of a PI-101 WoS preset will be loaded.

Hope this helps.

Back