Which Two Note for me

MontyW

Okay for all the usual reasons I moved to digital of downsizing my rig and amps, a move to a smaller house, need for low volume practice and need to use headphones etc...

Well the honeymoon period is over and digital just ain't working for me and even with tone matching, I just spend too much time trying to dial a tone.

I've kept a JTM45 amp and cab and few basic OD and TS pedals and as much I love the JTM45 I need to be able to a) attenuate b) direct record it into my DAW and to go silent and use headphones for late night practice - is there a Two Notes product that will allow me to do these things and if so which one?

Thanks

The Two Notes digital loadboxes won't attenuate but they will allow silent recording and headphone use. I'd recommend a Torpedo Live for your application. You could also record direct using the pedals into the line input.

For great sounding low volume playing at home using the JTM45, you could add a small full range power amp (such as one designed for studio monitors, found easily for not a lot of $), use the Torpedo as a load for the jtm but bypass the sim and plug the power amp back into a guitar cab at a suitable volume. You could also use the Torpedo normally and monitor through studio monitors or multimedia speakers.

We offer a trial period so if it doesn't work out, you pay the shipping but we'll refund the Torpedo's cost (cheap, within the USA only).

Andy

Hello Andy is right about getting the live i have the vb-101 that i use it with my bogner and dave friedmen modded jcm 800. And it sounds amazing and simple to use. I ordered my vb-101 with Andy and he is great to work with.

Back