12 new free speaker cabs

sysexguy

http://www.two-notes.com/en/news/12-new-speaker-cabs/

We told you we would do it, and we just did! To celebrate our first 1000 Facebook fans, we are releasing for free no less than 12 new, exceptional speaker cabinets!

PicsArt_1349262065639.jpg

PicsArt_1349262111059.jpg

PicsArt_1349262031804.jpg

Andy

Wow I'm speechless, these CABs are terrific.
They all have character, high resolution and they are all up my alley of vintage bliss.

So far I'm most impressed by:
- Alichino: Cornford® Harlequin (smooooth)
- Prime A and Prime B: Divided by Thirteen , used as suggested panned left and right = Tone heaven

but really they are all fantastic

THANK YOU... Two-Notes!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you, we all can thank the other Andrew (Cherna, aka sysexguy) who captured his whole personal cabinet collection in his studio and gave those 12 cabinets to everybody!

sysexguy":33e5cisu said:
...and I'm not done yet....being sort of a cat-lady of guitar cabinets..... :LOL: :LOL:

Andy

You definitely have a good taste and collection of CABs.
And the heart to share them!

Thank you!

:rock:

Wow, now this is the kind of stuff I was looking for! I'll admit that with the "stock" stuff I was getting 90% of the way there. I flavor more of a blues/vintage/roots type of sound most of the time and despite using 4 different amps of various flavors, I was struggling a little to get "my sound" out of it.

What's funny is that I just got done putting together some IRs to load into the torpedo live for this weekend's gigs. As I brought up the remote I see there's a new version (thank you) and 12 new cabs! I quickly loaded them up and literally I had killer tone in 2 minutes or less with a variety of the new cabs. There isn't just one good one, they all sound amazing from what I can tell.

Thanks a ton for these, they really sound great.

Back