> 32 cabs in Live?

miniboogee

For tracking you can´t have enough of different cabinets, will it be possible to load more than 32 into Live in the near future? There are situations where you don´t want to use Remote for swapping files.

Many thanks for the new cabinet collection!

Hi miniboogee,

I am afraid this is a hardware limitation (memory size). All our products are already used to their full capacity.

In my opinion, the best is still to have a TORPEDO remote and, with the quick preview function, to upload on the fly the IR you want to hear.

I see, thanks a lot! So this old-school guy (me) will adjust himself to take the macbook with him to the rec sessions... :)

Well, I would rather create a few presets using the 32 possible cabinets than searching for a cabinet during the recording session. But everyone has his own way to work, I can understand that. ;)

Also noteworthy, the Torpedo Remote is free to download so if you are ever in a situation without the laptop where the Remote would be useful and you can borrow a computer, you could easily download, install and tweak you Torpedo.

The Torpedo Remote, once disconnected just reminds that computer's owner every hour or so :doh: , while doing other "important" stuff that he really needs to buy a Torpedo too ...just kidding :LOL: :LOL:

Andy

Back