For Bass Too !

Well to my ears there is a kind of low frequency distortion that can be interesting, but it is mainly a question of taste.

You may want to check for the power amp volume on the WoS and not push it too hard, or to adjust the tone with the Presence/Depth.

You should try to make a Lemmy sound: EL 34 PP configuration with full volume, presence and depth, pick a marshall 4X 12 cab, and SM57 and rock on! ^^

(I confess I was watching the Lemmy story DVD yesterday, that was awesome...).

Interesting... Several people mentioned the distortion.
It came from the very hot input section of the DI.
I guess I wanted to hear "more of it"..... I probably over did it.

Well, it must come mainly form the power amp simulation on the C.A.B., so I'd start with the Volume settings, if needed you can push the output level AND the preset level (the last parameter on the last page of the EDIT mode).

guillaume_pille":3md5n6vo said:
Well, it must come mainly form the power amp simulation on the C.A.B., so I'd start with the Volume settings, if needed you can push the output level AND the preset level (the last parameter on the last page of the EDIT mode).

Thanks
But the amp simulation was off.....
Here is a better mix:
http://www.andras-shimon.com/JAM/MikroBT.mp3

In any case I over done the bass for sure.... (just new gear excitement)

:LOL: :LOL:

But the amp simulation was off.....

:D OK, so let's forget what I wrote previously...

I think it would be interesting to listen to the direct sound of the bass, I still can hear something on the lowest note, maybe it is just the string/frett buzz. It's mainly at the beginning, it's like you are playing softer the rest of the song.

Do you use any post FX on the PI-101 WoS? Maybe a screen capture may help. Or send me the track so I can listen to the direct sound and tell you, maybe I could try to make a preset for you.

Back