Problems with Torpedo C.A.B Program Change

mcserio

Hello TN Support,

i'm using the CAB in a Midi Setup: Tube Preamp -- CAB -- GSP1101 (Multi FX)
at the moment i'm using on the CAB, the Poweramp and EQ only.
the Programm Change ( Midi ) doesent work properly. The Preset on the cab change but often i have no output signal on the cab.
I can see with the Remote Programm that there is input signal but no output signal.
I have to resent over my PedalBoard ( Tapping again ) the same programm. and then it works.
i'm sure i do not send any mute comand. Sometime same happen when i change programm on the cab knobs it selfs.

Any idea what could be the problem ?
At the momet it makes for me un-usable in a live setup if you will need more then one Presets on demand.

i think i have the last update on it and my Remote Version is 2.1.12

thanks for feedbacks
regards
Marco

Hi Marco, I am sure we can get your setup working for you. What is your midi controller? Do you have access to another controller or a keyboard if needed? (just for testing)

I would also ask you to try the following and report back.

Please go into the "set-up" menu and assure that the "MIDI PC" (receive midi program change) is "on", that the channel number is set to the specific channel number your controller is using and not "all" and finally, set "MIDI CC" (receive midi control change) is "OFF"

section 7 http://www.two-notes.com/wp-content/upl ... do_CAB.pdf

If you are unsure of your incoming program change's channel, you can use the last setup parameter to monitor the incoming Midi (simply select a different MIDI CHANNL until you see a correct input when sending a program change while in this mode.

Finally, when changing programs manually as you note, are you using the knobs or the increment footswitch?

Andy www.diffusion-audio.com

Hello Andy ,
tnx for your feedbacks.
i found the same here this morning. deactivatig Midic CC has helped.

everything ok now and ready for the next gig. The C.A.B Rocks !! :)

Best regards,
Marco

Back