Server issues -- apologies and explanations [SOLVED]

romain_gril

Dear All,

We have been experiencing some server issues for the past two days. The fact is, we have been the victims of our own success, as it would appear that a rising number of download requests have made our servers fail temporarily.
So if you have tried downloading our software and it has failed, don't worry—we are actively working on putting everything back in working order as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
-----

Chers Amis,
Nous avons actuellement quelques problèmes de serveurs. Victimes de notre succès, nous avons vu les serveurs faillir sous le nombre accru de téléchargements, et nous faisons le maximum pour que tout soit à nouveau en ordre dès que possible.
Merci de votre patience !

Dear All, our server issues are over. All downloads are now fully operational on two-notes.com—and we dare say that they even work better than before!!
-----
Chers amis, non seulement nos soucis de serveurs sont terminés, mais nous avons même amélioré la qualité des téléchargements !!

Hello,
I've been trying to download the TwoNotes PI Free since yesterday, but I am not receiving any email with a download link. I see the green box and message that email has been sent successfully, but I have not received anything. I have tried two different email addresses and adding @two-notes.com to my allowed senders list. I also tried using the contact form on the website, but I'm not sure it submitted as the page only refreshed after I clicked submit and no "success" message was shown. Thanks for your time!

jbyrd23 I can't see any message from you, when you submit a message on this form:

http://support.two-notes.com/

You receive an automatic message from us. And it is a different tools from the download page, so this is quite awkward...

Anyway, I will give you a direct link by PM here. ;)

Back