The TORPEDO Remote on a tactile computer

guillaume_pille

Dear all,

everyone seems to want a touchscreen interface nowadays, so we tested an affordable solution to control the Two Notes hardware products. Actually, we found this Asus All-In-One computer with a single-point tactile screen under Windows 7 (we are installing Windows 8 right now). It's affordable and works pretty well, not for CPU-intensive tasks (Intel Atom inside) but to monitor and control a few units in the studio it's enough. Check the small video:

That's great Guillaume, we got a great result using PI-101WOS in Logic and controlled via Neyrinck V-Control on iPad. If anyone's interested, I'll make a quick movie of it in action. AFAIK V-Control also has a desktop mode so we could manipulate Torpedo Remote equally.

Andy

Thanks Guys!

One live performance possibility is to control rack or pedal-board mounted Torpedo via Wireless USB at distances up to 10M - 12M, so as to position your virtual mic and EQ from the front of house during sound check, nice!

Actually I can't find some of those in France, and only a few units on Amazon, but I am happy they are still on the market. I should give it a try some day.

Back