WOS III Public Release

hunter

Just downloaded the first free release of WOS III and I am pretty amazed.

http://www.two-notes.com/en/software/to ... k_flames...

Actually it was crashing me Logic X on the first two attempts of opening the plugin, but then created a new song without anything loaded, and now it works fine. This is just Great from you guys, two full cabs included, and indeed it creates hunger for more!!!

Thank you Hunter, there is still a lot of work to do to make the plugin compatible with all the sequencers, but so far people (who were able to make it work) seem happy with it. ;)

NEW

The Torpedo Wall of Sound 3.0.10 update is now available. Please download and install this new release

- by updating your WoS III plug-in via the MENU > Update button;
- by downloading the latest version on the Two Notes website (http://www.two-notes.com/en/software/torpedo-wall-of-sound-3/) and manually installing it.

WoS 3.0.10 Changelog:
- Solved: crash with Logic when adding non-activated plug-in onto new track
- Solved: bug when removing one plug-in instance from project with several instances
- Improved: activation process
- Minor bug fixes

Actually we have a few ones on the way, but they use different microphones from the Two Notes cabinet you already have. So it requires a huge update on all our Torpedo firmwares, which is not trivial, believe me...

Now that WoS III is more or less stabilized and soon to come on official release, we'll have some time to get the firmwares ready. ;)

Loving the WoS III plugin! But I am still getting crashes on the new version of Logic, Logic X Pro. I'm running the latest versions of both as of today. The crash happens when I close Logic. It reports an issue with the WoS III plugin.

Hi guitarobert,

Could you open a ticket on support.two-notes.com and send us there the report from Logic crash ?

It may help us correct this issue.

Regards,

Sorry for the late response! This turned out to be my mistake. I had indeed downloaded the update. Thought I installed it but when I checked the version in the plugin it still showed 3.08. Installed it and all is well now. :thumbsup:

User error. :cry:

Back