a suggestion

kosta

Hi there,

I've noticed that I am always using a high pass filter with the vb101 at around 10k - currently I'm using the one on my rme babyface, but it would be great to have this on the unit in conjunction with the low pass, any plans for adding that in?

will torpedo remote have any features akin to wall of sound coming in the future?

thanks very much

Hi Kosta,

I've noticed that I am always using a high pass filter with the vb101 at around 10k - currently I'm using the one on my rme babyface, but it would be great to have this on the unit in conjunction with the low pass, any plans for adding that in?

A high pass filter at 10K? You mean you cut everything below 10K? Didn't you mean a high-cut instead?

There is a low cut, not a low pass in the VB-101. ;) So if you're talking about a high pass, it makes sense. ;)

will torpedo remote have any features akin to wall of sound coming in the future?

You mean, multiple channel?

As a matter of fact we do not have enough CPU power to have may many channel with comp and all the post FX on them, but mixing many IRs is not CPU intensive. The only downside is that tweaking many cabinet + microphone combinations at the same time directly on the machine will be a mess...

Hi there - sorry bad jargon from me...its insane how often i get those two confused.

yes I cut everything above 10k - so "High cut".

And I guess that on machine tweaking for tons and tons of parameters would be a bit of a chore......

thanks!

As soon as we have some time I think we will re-work the EQ part of the VB-101. This is quite easy, the difficult part is not the firmware, it's always Torpedo Remote. ;)

Back