WOS III, what cabs did you get?

hibidy

I got the 5 pack to start. Blond63, "The One", Can Abyss (clever!), Vibro Utah, and couldn't resist the old-school sound of "Rack Hero".

Everytime someone write Can Abyss I have to give money to Andy AKA Sysexguy who find the name, so please be kind to my bank account. ^^

I have to work on other "suggestion packs", because we have already too many cabinets and more to come... ;)

Is there a release date for new cabs Guillame? Also will they be free downloads for live users or still a charge like for wos?

We have some on the way, but there is a major update that we have to do before on all products. I can tell it now: the cabinets to come will be offered with other microphones than the usual 8 microphones list. So you will get to choose between 8 microphones for a cabinet (as usual), it is the list that will change.

But to do that we have to make compliant all the Two Notes products, and that is a lot of work. ;)

guillaume_pille":owgmkeet said:
We have some on the way, but there is a major update that we have to do before on all products. I can tell it now: the cabinets to come will be offered with other microphones than the usual 8 microphones list. So you will get to choose between 8 microphones for a cabinet (as usual), it is the list that will change.

But to do that we have to make compliant all the Two Notes products, and that is a lot of work. ;)

That is the sweetest music to my ears, I cannot wait!!!! :rock:

Guys, if you don't mind, the thread is for the cabinets you use, not the one you would like to have. I think there is a thread about cabinets requests somewhere on the forum. ;)

Sorry man. I didn't see a thread to post cabinet requests in. Just trying to help you better your already great products.

Back