So this is good marketing...

Ventura

So I have an TNTL incoming. I am stoked. Er, was stoked.
Now I am thinking I may wish to couple this exquisite device with, surprise surprise, the reload.
I'm looking at the product line - there's not one device that does both - loadbox, cab sim, DI, DAW, and attenuation.

So obviously, the Re-Load is perfectly marketed and positioned to be just that one other thing ya need :D

I'm fine with that. Ya bastids :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

Mo

Ventura":w0uhxsxx said:
Now I am thinking I may wish to couple this exquisite device with, surprise surprise, the reload.
I'm looking at the product line - there's not one device that does both - loadbox, cab sim, DI, DAW, and attenuation.

So obviously, the Re-Load is perfectly marketed and positioned to be just that one other thing ya need :D

Mo
Damn. Did you order the Live from the moon? I would've thought you'd have gotten it by now...from any where on the globe you ordered it from.

While I agree the Reload with cab sims (and effects loop) would be the ultimate device for any application, it seems that type of device would be tapping the limited market of NMV amp users who wish to monitor their tone through their cabinet AND send a cab simmed signal FOH. Most master volume users would be fine with a Live for this situation, so we're really only talking about NMV users.

While this may be inconvenient for NMV amp users that wish to monitor their sound through their attenuated cabinet AND send a cab simmed signal FOH, it is going to work for most users. For the select few that has a NMV amp, that wishes to monitor their tone from their cabinet, AND send a cab simmed signal FOH, the Reload and CAB should cover all bases.

Two Notes may eventually combine it all to one unit. They seem to have everything else covered.

While I agree the Reload with cab sims (and effects loop) would be the ultimate device for any application, it seems that type of device would be tapping the limited market of NMV amp users who wish to monitor their tone through their cabinet AND send a cab simmed signal FOH. Most master volume users would be fine with a Live for this situation, so we're really only talking about NMV users.

Well, by discussing with most guitar players, they are not entirely confident with the master volume on their amp. So NMV is definitely not the only target here: the target is project studios and home studios that want to achieve great recordings + reamp of any guitar + amp + cabinet + microphone + WoS III combination they may have at the time of the recording. ;)

On stage, The Reload is a little overkill, but coupled with a C.A.B. you have a perfectly suitable system (apart from the FX loop, I know. ;)).

Ventura":11lf880o said:

Mo

'bout time ;)

Back