Nashville Amp Expo

sysexguy

We just arrived in Nashville!!!!, show starts Friday night and our presentation is running until 1 am. each night.....We're in room 319 in the heart of Studio Alley with Michael Wagener, lots of great gear on all the floors and best of all, for the price of a movie, you can get in to the show....and go see a movie the following weekend....FREE ADMISSION this year!!!!

We've got WallofSoundIII, VB-101, Live and CAB, some great amps and guitars so please stop by and say hi, we plan to post lots of pics on facebook and to the thread as well

Andy

I'm going to try and make it down Saturday. I'll head up to room 319. Will you have a Reload in there?

Rogue I am sorry but the only prototype we have is on another exhibition this week end, in France. I didn't want it to travel too much.

Andy is already sad enough because I wasn't able to give him one...

Almost ready to go, we're right near the elevator between Kemper and BlueMic, no Reload but everything else is hooked up and ready to rock

Andy

sysexguy":tq8i2hru said:
Almost ready to go, we're right near the elevator between Kemper and BlueMic, no Reload but everything else is hooked up and ready to rock

Andy
Was by choice to be beside the Kemper room? Get 'em as they are coming out of there? :LOL: :LOL:

or vice versa, the studio gear is all on the third floor...which is great because the elevator situation is the weak spot in otherwise a superb location

Andy

Back