[CAPTURE MASTER] Le Mirador // New Cabs!

BritGreen 2 is available ! (and it rocks)

The two 4x12 Randall's cab also came out.
Rand Trasher and Rand RV412 .
Be carefull they are over huge ! :rock:

A lot of new cabs in the pipe. Bass (very old bass Ampeg, Ampeg portaflex, Acoustic, Fender...) and metals one (Budha, Engl, DV Mark, H&K, Splawn, Marshall...)
:D

BritGreen 2 is simply AMAZING - nothing more to say here.
This was the missing link to more supercool vintage Classic Rock tone à la Angus, thanks a lot! :)

!!!!!! NEWS !!!!!!

-Angl 60C 2 : Metal 4x12 -> Fat / Big / Powerfull
-Budha212C : Metal Boutique 2x12 -> Tight / Incisive / Glassy
-AnglPro212 : Metal 2x12 -> World Metal Reference

and also big concurents : Randall Metal Cabs Rand Trasher and Rand RV412 :rock:

on the pipe Acoustic vintage bass cab, Ampeg vintage bass cab, Gibson Vintage, Marshall signature, Mesa Boogie, Dv Mark, Hugues and Kettner, Engl ...

Nice to read :)
And we are capturing just right now some new great stuff !!! :D
12194846_539292956218903_3310311124750407335_o.jpg

Sylvain Briat":2pibzuih said:
!!!!!! NEWS !!!!!!

on the pipe Acoustic vintage bass cab, Ampeg vintage bass cab, Gibson Vintage, Marshall signature, Mesa Boogie, Dv Mark, Hugues and Kettner, Engl ...

Have these been released, I can't find them in "La Boutique" or see them in the Two Notes web shop ?

Would be nice to know what speakers are in these cabs.

Thanks
Knut

SunKing":m0uq24vb said:
Sylvain Briat":m0uq24vb said:
!!!!!! NEWS !!!!!!

Have these been released, I can't find them in "La Boutique" or see them in the Two Notes web shop ?

Would be nice to know what speakers are in these cabs.

Thanks
Knut
For what ever reason they'relisted under the guitar cab section, not under their studio's section.

Thanks for the note. :( I forward to whom it may concern, I think it would be fast... :)

-Angl 60C 2 is loaded by Celestion V60
-Budha212C is loaded by Budda Phat 12
-AnglPro212 is loaded by Celestion V30

New guitar cabs on the pipe : Angl XXL, BritMega, HK112, HK412, NeoClass, CalifRecto, CalifHoriz
New bass cabs on the pipe: AmpOld, BomBasstic

We will love them :rock:

I love the BritGreen2 and RandRV412 but the Angl 60C2, Angl Pro 212, and Buddah aren't showing up for me in any of the cab locations in La Boutique? I want to check those out before I buy as I'll probably want those as well!

Awesome job Sylvain on the BG2 and RV412...dang they sound great :rock:

CCT":3farbse5 said:
I love the BritGreen2 and RandRV412 but the Angl 60C2, Angl Pro 212, and Buddah aren't showing up for me in any of the cab locations in La Boutique? I want to check those out before I buy as I'll probably want those as well!

I had the same problem with the new cabs not showing up. The solution for me was to revert back to an earlier version of Remote 3.0.somthing (from March). It seem to be a problem with the last version of Remote 3.1.5, also some cabs showing wrong size proportion, 1x12's.

As for Sylvain, great job again! I'm not into metal, but the last three cabs sounds great no matter what :thumbsup:

SunKing":1wj8i8d9 said:
CCT":1wj8i8d9 said:

I had the same problem with the new cabs not showing up. The solution for me was to revert back to an earlier version of Remote 3.0.somthing (from March). It seem to be a problem with the last version of Remote 3.1.5, also some cabs showing wrong size proportion, 1x12's.

As for Sylvain, great job again! I'm not into metal, but the last three cabs sounds great no matter what :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks. I wondered if that was the issue as I had just upgraded to 3.1.5. I'll figure out how to revert to the previous Remote version and hopefully that'll solve the problem. Appreciate your help :thumbsup:

I just looked at the Knowledge base Q/A's accessed from Remote... Ah geez, it looks like a pita and quite scary/involved to go try and revert back to the previous remote version with my limited computer skills :no: :( I'm afraid to try to do this frankly. I don't want to mess up everything I've done/created/saved already. Last time I do any updates until they are bugless.

Hi Guys, we had a server issue yesterday, that was fixed during the day. No need to revert anything as far as we know, the problem is solved.

If that's not the case, contact the Help Desk. ;)

I updated to v3.1.7.3 but I'm still not seeing the Buddah cab nor the Angl 60c2? I've gone through the full cab list, guitar list, mirador studio and those two aren't showing up anywhere.

I'm so confused. :confused:

Sylvain Briat":25jwvdy5 said:
For those who love vintage tone... ;)
"The Vintage Mirador pack is the high-end pack for vintage tones."
-> -> -> -> http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?id_product=175&controller=product&id_lang=2

Thanks again Sylvain for the latest great captures. I'm not a metal guy but loved a few of the new cabs, especially the CalifRecto's. Is that one fitted with V30's ?

I believe I have all of there cabs from the Vintage pack – The info text for the vintage pack list a Fender Pro Reverb(2x12), I guess this is wrong and should say Super Reverb (4x10) ?
Though I would love to see a 2x12 pro reverb cab, actually more vintage open back 2x12's ands 1x12's is most welcome :)

Back