Double-miking update

DrV

FINALLY!!! Two mikes allowed on a cab in an announced update for C.A.B.!!! I f*** LOVE you, guys! :D Two Notes, you are the best! Can't wait to install this. :rock: :thumbsup:

Hot damn!

Can't wait to try this.

So I have two Live units, this means I can use 4 mics at the same time! This will be interesting for sure. :rock:

I'm pretty sure you will like that update a lot, we're having a lot of fun with the alpha version already. ;)

The Beta needs a few more weeks to be ready, we'll keep you posted.

guillaume_pille":1vp5cph9 said:
I'm pretty sure you will like that update a lot, we're having a lot of fun with the alpha version already. ;)

The Beta needs a few more weeks to be ready, we'll keep you posted.

When can we expect the release of this feature (Either beta or officially)?

Thanks!

Hi guys, we're on track for a Beta release for Musikmesse, beginning of April. The firmware should be already 100% working so don't worry about that, it's the new torpedo remote that will take more time because of the HUGE amount of various configurations we need to be compatible with.

In other words, once your Live is updated there shouldn't be any issue with changing parameters on the product itself and build/modify presets.

since you are reworking things any chance that you could figure out a way for a high cut and low cut for each mic? would make dealing with some of the ribbons and confessors much easier

guillaume_pille":dah6he3e said:
Hi guys, we're on track for a Beta release for Musikmesse, beginning of April. The firmware should be already 100% working so don't worry about that, it's the new torpedo remote that will take more time because of the HUGE amount of various configurations we need to be compatible with.

In other words, once your Live is updated there shouldn't be any issue with changing parameters on the product itself and build/modify presets.

:rock:

since you are reworking things any chance that you could figure out a way for a high cut and low cut for each mic? would make dealing with some of the ribbons and confessors much easier

I am afraid nothing is scheduled here, BUT by mixing your ribbon with a condenser, you'll get a lot more option to shape the sound, without touching the EQ.

We're still on it, making progress, but sadly we are behind of schedule. The first beta probably won't allow for 3rd party IR loading.

guillaume_pille":xcoiwb7q said:
We're still on it, making progress, but sadly we are behind of schedule. The first beta probably won't allow for 3rd party IR loading.
What an amazing update this one will be! From the bottom of my heart "THANK YOU"!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Judging by ringing silence on forum, Two Notes staff are working THAT hard that don't have a time to reveal the actual progress. ;) Well, it's good! I know it's a hell of a work to be done, but could you please share with us, when the Beta will be released? Or you decided to make a final release at once bypassing all the middle links? :)

Back