Double-miking update

guillaume_pille":1j0vxfnv said:
Thank you onedge custom, maybe it's a generational thing, but I can understand people are angry that we made promises that we couldn't keep on time.

yes... I am angry. Please now send me a new Two Notes Studio and I will not really appreciate it, as I am going cold turkey on fanboy mode.

your disgruntled (FAN)

Onedge Custom

(yes I am taking the piss AKA being a smartarse)

It seems to me that this update now can be classified as a New Year present at best. I hope so.

I think we should all be thankful for the fact that some people have been working so hard to deliver such an important update... Other companies would probably ask for money just for the extra goodies...

Heh, Two Notes is the great, talented company, I'm a fan of their work. But I'd rather pay money for this if it helps to make this update be released quicker.

DrV":21q4eb6e said:
Heh, Two Notes is the great, talented company, I'm a fan of their work. But I'd rather pay money for this if it helps to make this update be released quicker.

me too... Line 6 got smashed with their Amp and FX packs in the early days for a pay for updates (well new amps and the like) but user pays is effective...

Like Plug Ins. Free is cool but the ones you pay money for are excellent

How do I get "the latest stable firmware 3.32"?
My remote says no updates available (I'm at 3.26) and I can't seem to find the link on the site

crankyrayhanky":2jblrqoi said:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/two-notes-audio-community/torpedo-remote-5-version-alpha-3-updates/2114117262182215/

Thanks, but my various OS's are too old it appears for me to help (Win10 and OSX 10.13 only for new stuff?), so good luck Alpha testers, do a great job!

I might add that many pro studios still running Pro Tools HD hardware are maxed out with Win 7 (and some older Mac OS as well), due to the Pro Tools HD software, so Two Notes might consider supporting OS's back to there etc.

OK... updated and ran in my studio (C.A.B with MESA Studio Pre, Rocktron Hush into Apollo Duo)... its great!

few minor bugs as listed but works well and the addition of the second mic adds a significant new tonal palette.

well worth the wait. well done Two Notes

guillaume_pille":13mio6c1 said:
Thank you guys, we're close to the final version and we'll release a 32 bits and older versions of Windows after the Holidays. ;)
so great and congratulations!There are 64 - bit version, or only 32 bits?

guillaume_pille":1bul5i2e said:
Thank you guys, we're close to the final version and we'll release a 32 bits and older versions of Windows after the Holidays. ;)

Great news, Happy New Year to all!

Finally updated a old 2.5GHz i5 Laptop to Win 10 (yuck!), so I can try the beta stuff when it's ready, Merci all!

Back