Second Torpedo Live - How to import from the first?

Bredo

Hi. I have just ordered my second Torpedo Live.

I have made many presets on my excisting TL, and I wonder what is the easiest way to import all presets from my first Torpedo Live to the next?

Do I have to register and/or import a new license file to my (offline) studio computer?

Thanks in advance.

Registration is to be done anyways, so that your new Live picks up your license and your IR collection that you might have.

As for presets you can copy them to new Live, two instances of Remote can work at the same time so you can control both of them simultaneously, just copy the presets from folder to new Live and off you go.

You gonna use both Live together? It will open the whole new world I tell you...true room feeling with 2 mics...amazing.

TTerror":11rsw9rb said:
Registration is to be done anyways, so that your new Live picks up your license and your IR collection that you might have.

As for presets you can copy them to new Live, two instances of Remote can work at the same time so you can control both of them simultaneously, just copy the presets from folder to new Live and off you go.

You gonna use both Live together? It will open the whole new world I tell you...true room feeling with 2 mics...amazing.
Thanks for answer.... I also got excellent answers from support as well.

This is for use as "a single player-stereo/double cab" situation.... as well as "a two players-seperate cabs" situation.
Primary for different studio situations, when full band pre-prod and/or tracking drums in a "live in the studio" scenario... and for smaller budget production (where we don't have the time and money to dick around with "multi-cab/mic setups").

I have made my own impulses (from my own cab/mic selection) and a good amount of presets with my first Torpedo Live... My second will arrive tomorrow :)

Thanks for chiming in :thumbsup:

I am excited to see someone using same setup as I have :D

One thing I realized is you need a mixer after them to balance the cabs/mics panning, it works best with 70-80% panning left and right, it just sounds unreal...first time I like playing on headphones rather than through monitors.

I highly recommend BritGreen 2 IR from Two Notes store as room mic, they have captured Omni and Cardioid polarities...once you have one of them in mix as room mic...WOW.

This clip below is straight from the mixer, 2 Live units working together.

https://soundcloud.com/k8ob3wkj8mie/mar ... rpedo-live

Back