mics when using remote

if i am demoing a cab on remote (online) i can only use what mic it randomly pulls up. is there a setting or trick to be able to use all the mics to demo?

Hi! There're 8 mics on every cabinet. Try this : select mic#1 on a cab you own then switch to desired cab in La Boutique. The mic will be the first from the list of 8. If you want mic number, say, 6, return to the cab you own, select mic#6 then switch to cab in La Boutique again. Mic will be#6.

DrV":2kmasp9o said:
Hi! There're 8 mics on every cabinet. Try this : select mic#1 on a cab you own then switch to desired cab in La Boutique. The mic will be the first from the list of 8. If you want mic number, say, 6, return to the cab you own, select mic#6 then switch to cab in La Boutique again. Mic will be#6.

gotcha , thanks. can't figure out why they don't have it where you can switch between them, since there is an audio cut out for the demo.

Be my guest! :) I agree, sometimes it's impossible to choose what cab to purchase without careful listening to all the mics possibilities. It can use some work on here for the sake of convenience.

Well in Remote you have the search engine in the central window. If you tick all categories (Torpedo, computer and online) you can see the cabinets that you don't own and can buy online; There is a drop down menu to help you choose what cabinet you want to hear, and if it's online, it will just take a little bit of time to download, and voila!

Back