Torpedo Live issue when using pedals

esoJAR

Hello, i'm using torpedo live + tube amp connected into focusrite scarlett 2i2. Also i have a pedal board that give me some problems, if i switch ON my Polytune 3 or Isp Decimator g II my guitar sound disappear completely. Anyone know how to fix it?
BTW: if i switch OFF this pedals sound appears back.

Bypass issues I suppose. Polytune 3 has a buffer as far as I know, consider turning it off (or on). Also it can be a power issue. Are you sure that pedals have enough power and work correctly? Hard to tell without pictures (or full description) of actual signal chain and connections within it.

Also, the Decimator mute the sound no matter where you set the Threshold knob, is it right?

Anyway it's not the Live or amp issue for sure.

DrV":1bka3c19 said:
Bypass issues I suppose. Polytune 3 has a buffer as far as I know, consider turning it off (or on). Also it can be a power issue. Are you sure that pedals have enough power and work correctly? Hard to tell without pictures (or full description) of actual signal chain and connections within it.

Also, the Decimator mute the sound no matter where you set the Threshold knob, is it right?

Anyway it's not the Live or amp issue for sure.

It can't be the power issue, cause i have a brand new strymon zuma and checked it with other pedals.
As for Decimator, if the Threshold knob is after -30 (to +10 direction) its no sound at all, under -30 (to -70 direction) i have guitar sound.
I read about polytune 3, yes, its muting the signal for silent tuning.

Back