Two Notes Reload help plz

JustADude

So I purchased a reload and I can't seem to get anything on the match feature to light up. I figured this would be a quick setup and go but its been nothing but a headache. I know it's on my end I just can't figure it out.

My setup:
RME Fireface UFX
Cubase 7.5
Reload

I'm going out a mono output on my daw. Output 3. I can see signal going out. It goes out via a trs cable to the Line In on the replay section. Which then goes via a TS cable to the 5150 from the amp out. The speaker out on the 5150 goes to the Speaker in on the Reload. Both set at 8 OHMS. Then I have a XLR going from the Loadbox out on the reload to the front of my interface. I use channel 11 on the front as my input for a new channel to record on. When I monitor the signal I don't hear anything but hum. I see signal coming in but it's not guitar. I've tested the amp. I've tested using just a reamp box and both work. So it's got to be a signal issue. I even set my master volume on my interface to -6 to see if that was the reason but it didn't help. All I wanna do is reamp these DI giutars... Someone help.... :cry:

Hi JustADude,

could you connect the OUT3 of your soundcard into your amp input directly and a regular cabinet? In other words, checking if the routing in your DAW is OK? Or is it what you meant by checking with a reamp box?

Did you try maxing out the MATCH pot?

Back