Little table top rig

ACD123

.... while the wife was out thought I’d experiment with the Cab M , old Blackheart 5 watt amp , micro mass as load box and running into an iloud speaker.

After some playing around found best levels were with amp running into Cab M and load box to amp through.

First real chance to play with ten Cab M mad got to say this is a really great piece of kit, very intuitive to use and had some custom settings in a few minutes. Sounds really great and all the playing dynamics of the amp come through.

Couldn’t be happier
???

Attachments

• F3FDFDAE-B58D-4363-B2A0-3F3F148D0CF0.jpeg
    F3FDFDAE-B58D-4363-B2A0-3F3F148D0CF0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 316
Hey,

Great, i posted a question to 2 notes ( see my post ) whether you can run the Cab M via the effectloop and select poweramps and cabinets while not plugged in the guitar speaker. Still no reply from them....
Any experience on that? Or do you really need a loadbox to make that work?

Cheers, Rob

P.s. How do you make your wife leave the house?

Robbie1980":3ub7ij4k said:
Hey,

Great, i posted a question to 2 notes ( see my post ) whether you can run the Cab M via the effectloop and select poweramps and cabinets while not plugged in the guitar speaker. Still no reply from them....
Any experience on that? Or do you really need a loadbox to make that work?

Cheers, Rob

P.s. How do you make your wife leave the house?

Hi Rob,

No I’ve not tried that ...

It was payday so would be impossible to keep her in ?

Just can't seem to locate the Apple App for the wireless remote for the CAB M. Does anyone know the name to search for? :confused:

It’s
Torpedo Wireless Remote ,

it’s also a great app

Have you had any luck loading IRS?
I’m having issues with the memory card

Back