CAB m Cables Needed

StewRacing

For the CABm what type of cables do I need for going from a Le Clean or any other preamp pedal set up in front of the CABm? I see I would need an XLR out or 1/4" speaker cable vs an instrument cable going to PA board. Just wasn't positive on what is needed in front. I also assume you can use other preamp pedals in front of the Le Clean? Is the Le Clean true by pass?

Thank you

You need an instrument 1/4" jack cable between Le Clean line out and the C.A.B. M

You can have other preamps, but I recommend you use only one at a time.

le Clean is what we call hardwired bypass: it's not just a wire between the input and output (that's true bypass) but there is no active component on the signal path when it's off.

guillaume_pille":33no3s9z said:
You need an instrument 1/4" jack cable between Le Clean line out and the C.A.B. M

You can have other preamps, but I recommend you use only one at a time.

le Clean is what we call hardwired bypass: it's not just a wire between the input and output (that's true bypass) but there is no active component on the signal path when it's off.

Thank you for your help. The reason I ask is that I use a Tech 21 SansAmp Classic as a distortion pedal like Kurt Cobain would use it through his amp. I know it is like a preamp.

I was thinking about going full Kemper, but I just love the idea of this simple pedal board rig. I keep coming back to this concept fitting me better. I have a PA, various guitars including baritone's, pedals that I work well with. I work a crazy work schedule and just want to come home an play.

Well that's the idea, not everybody needs 10 000 amps in a box, but you need to have a bit of experience to figure that out and just go hunt for what you really need.

Back