Switch to full style
Guillaume Pille from Two Notes is here on board to answer all your questions about their amp simulators!
Post a reply

Torpedo Captor problem

Sat, Mar 16, 2019 11:41pm

So I've been recording with the captor for a few weeks and this thing sounds great. However tonight I hit a snag and can't figure this out. I wasn't able to get any sound into my DAW unless I also ran a speaker cable from the speaker out of the captor back to my marshall cab. Not a problem really except that I was no longer silently recording.

Normally I just plug my amp into the speaker in on the captor and use the xlr out to my audio interface. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Re: Torpedo Captor problem

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 4:31am

Hi Geno5150,

that's a weird issue, it's like your THRU jack connector would be switched ON all the time.

If you try to plug/unplug a jack onto the THRU like a dozen of times, does the Captor come back to normal?

Can you please contact our Help Desk so our team helps you directly?

Fri, Mar 22, 2019 12:14pm

The issue is resolved. I returned my old captor for a new one and this one works great.

Thu, Mar 28, 2019 6:10am

Awesome, good to read that. We'll check what was wrong with the unit, maybe try not to push too hard your amp just in case you fried something in the Captor the first time.

A 100W rated Marshall cranked can easily output 150W RMS.
Post a reply