Installing Cabm Remote

Applecrabby

Just bought the Cabm, using it with my tube amps and a Captor. Loving the sounds, but am unable to install the torpedo remote v5 for pc. Downloaded the executable, the sign in screen pops up but tells me password or email is incorrect.

I reset my password on the Two notes website and am able to log in and out and in again with the same password/email but no luck while trying to install torpedo remote.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated, Anthony

Hi Anthony,

maybe your license needs to be re-generated (it should have been done automatically when changing the password), could you please create a ticket on the Help Desk so my team can fix that for you?

Thanks for the response, yes I created a ticket.

I did regenerate the license for wall of sound, but cannot sign in to torpedo remote.

"When launching the Torpedo Wall Of Sound or the Torpedo Remote, a message will inform you that a new license is available. Press Download License" to download and validate your new license."

I can launch torpedo wall of sound, however, using exact same password and email address, cannot launch torpedo remote. I can launch remote on guest mode, however.

Thanks again

I also cannot register the cab m because I do believe this must be done through the torpedo remote, attempts to register on the Two notes site tell me as much. I've been able to register my captor.

Sorry I hadn't posted a resolution. Ticket number 11182, but it has been resolved. I won't admit user error, but it's possible!

Only thing I can think of is I didn't hook up the cab m via USB before launching torpedo remote, although I thought I had on previous attempts.

100% functional, much easier using remote to dial in what I want, and saving to the torpedo makes this a dream set up.
Thanks, Anthony

Ok good to know it was fixed. Plugging the unit before or after you launch Remote doesn't matter, that's weird.

Maybe a glitch, it happens. :confused:

Back