Torpedo Studio Remote v5 help

Nirvana4life

Hello,

Just got the Torpedo Studio and I can't seem to get the Torpedo Remote Version 5 to work on my 2012 iMac, running Mojave 10.14.4 and the Torpedo Studio is connected to the iMac with a USB cable.

I had to download Torpedo Remote Version 4 to get the Torpedo to register and that seems to work ok but I would like to use Version 5 because of the newer feature. I am temporaily using Version 4 until I can get some help to get version 5 working.

Can anyone help me get Torpedo Studio Remote Version setup on my iMac?

Thanks!

SOLVED! If anyone else needs to know this I found out that the Torpedo Remote version 5 isn't supported for the Torpedo Studio but you can still use version 4 for now until they update it to v5 which it sounds like they will be updating it v5 at some point this summer.

Nirvana4life":oxfvfd65 said:
... it sounds like they will be updating it v5 at some point this summer.

It is now fall. Any idea whether or not we will be able to use Remote Version 5 with our Torpedo Studios? If so, any idea when?

agt":2hhw68n0 said:
Nirvana4life":2hhw68n0 said:
... it sounds like they will be updating it v5 at some point this summer.

It is now fall. Any idea whether or not we will be able to use Remote Version 5 with our Torpedo Studios? If so, any idea when?

+1

Dear all,

we are launching a Beta of V5 for Studio in the upcoming weeks. As soon as I have a firm date I will let you know.

Back