Two Notes CAB and guitar rig on stage

kryho

Hello everybody! New here.
I've bought CAB recently to use it mainly on stage with my rig: 4 channel amp and Line6 Helix on 4 cable method. Now, my question is: is it possible and how to connect CAB in a signal chain so that I can hear myself from my rig \amp > FX> cabinet\ and feed the signal to mixer? I'm confused so thank you for explanation> Best regards.

Please, help me. I don't know if I should send it back to the shop? Is it useless in such configuration? I want to hear all wet signal from my cabinet and also send it to mixer. Should I buy 'M' version? Thank you!

Hi Kryho,

You simply need a splitter somehwere, like a ABY box, a Y cable, or a line splitter.

Obviously the signal from the CAB should not be sent to the amplifier, because you don't want a virtual cabinet and then a real one. So basically, you would have to split the signal at the end of your FX loop, send one side to the Return of the amp, and the other to the CAB, and then to the mixer.

The CAB M can be placed between the amp and the speaker, which would gave you the same basic result, without the need for a splitter. Plus, you would actually get the tone of your power amp into the CAB M. When feeding the CAB from the FX loop, you don't get the tone from your power amp, but you can then use the power amp simulation of the CAB.

In your situation, the CAB M seems to have a little advantage over the CAB. But you don't need much to make your setup work (just a splitter), so it's up to you if you want to return it and go for the CAB M instead.

Back