Can I use the cab M also with acoustic impuls responses?

Hi micheldevries73,

even if we don't really advertise CAB M for acoustic guitars, it's totally possible to load up to 2 IRs at once, you can do your own tests. :)

I can confirm that the result is more than satisfactory. I have been struggling for years to get good sound from a Les Paul with a Piezo pickup. I use a FlyRig Acoustic, but it's never been a rich sound. Then I found that the Cab M sounded better with the Piezo+FlyRig and a neutral amp model (Aer One) that I bought on the Two Notes site after it was recommended to me. Then I discovered the IR Loader feature and the world of Acoustic IRs... I tried free ones and was amazed that the sound was getting closer to that of my dreams. Then I bought some IRs (easy to find) and have been playing almost nothing else for weeks now! With some effort on EQ, and trying every possible loading option on the Cab M, the sound just blows everyone away. I load two variations of the Piezo WAV file for a nice Gibson or Martin guitar and couldn't be happier. Of course, I use the Cab M for the electric guitar as well, but we already know how cool that part is. :)

Back