new features for Cab M and registration question

Enchilada Jones

I see TwoNotes is urging people to register their CabM in the context of 'new firmware coming soon'.

My question is, if I don't have one registered when the new firmware is released will I miss out on getting the update and/or have to pay extra for it, when I do get the CabM and register it?

I just got the CaptorX (amazing unit) and have plans to get the CabM soon but if having aCabM registered before the release of the new content will save me some money I'd probably buy it now. Right now I'm learning all about the CaptorX capabilities and don't really need the CabM until I get a few more pieces of pedalboard gear that will make use of it.

My question is, if I don't have one registered when the new firmware is released will I miss out on getting the update and/or have to pay extra for it, when I do get the CabM and register it?

Don't worry you can register it anytime, and the updates are free and can be done anytime too. we did that campaign to tell people who never update their device that they should give it a chance. ;)

Back