gt800fx with dirt/overdrive pedal

pstar

Can the gt800fx work well with dist. pedal acting as a pre. ? any testing/experimenting results ?

I have had good feedback from a couple of guys just using pedals. I shall ask them for more details and come back to you.

Where abouts are you based ?

Best regards
Matt

pstar":a9s3t7xi said:
ontario, canada

OK, I was going to suggest popping in to see you on my travels around the UK, which would obviously require you to be over here.
I will get info on the pedals the guys used and get back to you.

My best regards
Matt

matt, thank you. I would luv to have a light portable rig in a backpack for those fly outs and i do alot of guest appearances where short set ids played. Hate most of the backlines that are provided.

Hi Pstar,
I sent the gents an email asking what kit they had used pedal wise but have not heard back from them yet. I will try and get their phone number and come back to this thread with the information as soon as I have it.

Many thanks
Matt

Hi there,
My wife, daughter and I got away for a few days.

There are some soundclips on the website at www.matrixguitaramplification.com , though none using normal pedals and such because the gents did not video the night.

The youtube clips on the site include running from an axe fx and being using as part of a wet/dry/wet system.

I will have other information for you as soon as possible.

Best regards
Matt

Back