Axe Fx-II + Matrix GT800FX at Newcastle Guitar Show, England

We have a demo room booked at the Newcastle Guitar Show on Sunday the 11th March.

We recognise the best modeller, being the Axe-Fx II, is available within Europe. As such we shall have the Axe-Fx II in the demo room hooked to a GT800FX for people to come and have a listen to / look at / play through.

We look forward to seeing you between 10am and 4pm at:

The Newcastle Guitar Show 2012
Lancastrian Suite, Federation Brewery, Lancaster Rd, Dunston, Gateshead, NE11 9JR

Best regards
The Matrix Guitar Amplification team.

I'll see you there, it's about 3 miles from my house and I go every year.

Hope you don't mind but I posted this on a local forum I run, hopefully generate some interest for you :)

BGG":p3ui2mae said:
I'll see you there, it's about 3 miles from my house and I go every year.

Hope you don't mind but I posted this on a local forum I run, hopefully generate some interest for you :)

Hi,
I look forward to meeting you.
I will be easy to find. Look for the bloke weighing 260lb ( 19 stone ) with a big smile on his face.
Please do feel free to post in as many places as you like, the more the merrier :)

My best regards
Matt

Hi Matt,

You're a lightweight man, I've just come from 23 1/2 stone to 20 haha :D :D

Will be great to meet you and hear the rig, got a load of players interested already ;)

Ainsley

Uh...not for nothin but you may want to check the date of the posts you are responding to. They were three years ago....... :doh: :doh: :doh:

Back