Matrix GM50 video + Mark Day during NAMM + Cameron Preamp

Hi there,
Its designed to be screwed into the back of a cab, however, its compact size has led to some guys already telling me they want one to tuck in a bag as a backup.
Dimensions and such shall be on the www.matrixguitaramplification.com site before the Newcastle Guitar Show in England this coming weekend.
I will have pricing information up as well.

If you would rather have a 1u rackmount solution that please have a look at the GT800FX.

Many thanks
Matt

Thanks for the answer! gonna check out this GM50, as my main concern was to find something small and portable, mono and not necessary rackable. like the atomic Monoblock 50 and sometime in the way this new product appeared....must be a sign? LOL i'm waititing and see its specification! :thumbsup:

Definitely interested in this. I like the form factor from what i can tell. Hope it has a reasonably small footprint.

Hi there, the info on the amp is now online, under the products section, on the matrixguitaramplification.com site.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I shall answer them for you.
Best regards.
Matt

Awesome. Looks sweet. I see that it can handle both 1/4 and XLR inputs. How does it connect with the speaker? Can I just run a cable with 1/4 connectors on each end between the Matrix and my cab, or would I need to hardwire on end of the cable to the back of the GM50?

Thanks!

Hi Matt, my concern about this new unit was I am not sure I see many guitarists liking the idea of drilling holes in their cabinet(s) to install it. Were there any changes made to the unit from when you walked into the Cameron Amp room with its prototype at the 2012 NAMM Show?

Some will (particulalry if there having a cab built and want it powered) some wont. For those that dont like the idea the GT800FX does the trick. I guess its possible to build a mono version with input and output sockets in a small box for those that want a small, lightweight, mono amp that doesnt requite racking or cab DIY- in fact I know it is because Ive seen a picture of one.

Back