20th May 2012 = Axe Fx-II + Matrix at Guitar Show

20th May 2012 = Axe Fx-II at the 15th North West Guitar Show Show, England

We will have a demo room at the show, with an Axe FX II for people to come and play with / through along with the Matrix GT1000, GT800, GM50, Active FRFR Cabs and maybe some other new things.

The show starts at 10am and finishes at 4.30pm.

We look forward meeting anybody from the forum. We will be in the good sounding room upstairs. If you do get a chance to pop in then please introduce yourselves :)

I have a couple of spare tickets ( saving you the £7 entrance fee ) if you would like to attend. Just send me an email to matt@matrixamplification.com including "showticket" in the subject line and I shall get them posted to you.

My best regards
Matt

North West

The North West Guitar Show
Haydock Park Racecourse Exhibition Centre,
Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0HQ, Cheshire

Situated 2 minutes from the M6 motorway & A580 East Lancs Rd.
FREE PARKING
With more than 100 dealers and more live music, this is now the UK's best show dedicated to guitars.

Do you still need a special cable to bridge the amp or does it now have a switch and just use A in/out put?

jlbaxe":z6vp2msx said:
Do you still need a special cable to bridge the amp or does it now have a switch and just use A in/out put?

Hi there,
The GT1000FX has an additional output connector on the back, between channel A and B output. It is marked "X", for bridged use only.

To use bridged mode.
Plug into input A, set mode to bridged, and use gain pot A, connect to the bridged output connected with a normal speaker lead ( jack or speakon ) and your good to go.
There should be a picture in my signature below that shows the rear of the GT1000FX.
Please get in touch with me if you have any other queries.
My best regards
Matt

Back