Switch to full style
This is the place to join Matt Button from Matrix Amplification in the UK and discuss their rackmount power-amps, especially popular with the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx crowd,
Post a reply

Kemper Matrix Module?

Fri, Apr 12, 2013 12:07pm

Whatever happened to this? I read an older thread that Matrix was going to make a a power amp that fits into the back of the Kemper.

I am currently thinking of gettign the Camplifier add on to my Kemper, but I keep hearing that Matrix has that "something extra" that guitarists like.

Is there any way to get the GM50 with 1/4" out puts instead of wires? If so, I would buy the GM50 instead, as small power amp.

If a Matrix Kemper amp is coming out, please let me know as I woudl rather but Matrix than the Camplifier......

Re: Kemper Matrix Module?

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 10:10am

Hi there,
Please email me your phone number and I will give you an update.
My best regards
Matt

Matt@matrixamplification.com

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 2:44pm

What's the deal on this? Any update for amp module for the Kemper?

Fri, Nov 07, 2014 7:22am

Fretburner wrote:What's the deal on this? Any update for amp module for the Kemper?

The project was shelved unfortunately as Kemper had 2 or 3 different designs of the back panel. Other projects took precedent and we're not looking to revisit it any time soon.

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 7:58am

Lightninboy wrote:
Fretburner wrote:What's the deal on this? Any update for amp module for the Kemper?

The project was shelved unfortunately as Kemper had 2 or 3 different designs of the back panel. Other projects took precedent and we're not looking to revisit it any time soon.

I guess I'll be buying a. GM50 :thumbsup:

Wed, Apr 01, 2015 11:08am

GM50 sized in a tiny headshell would be nice.
Post a reply