Welcome Matrix Amplification to Rig-Talk.com

Andy and Matt,

Congrats!

Now only Mark Day or Tone Merchants have to publish a video of the amp here.

Rock on! :rock:

Thanks Brad for the warm welcome.
We have been looking forward to joining the community.

For the guys that dont already know, we have created a stereo power amp, in a 1u chassis, weighing less than 10lbs, with an output power of 400 watts per channel in 4 ohms, 260 watts into 8ohms and 130 watts into 16ohms. If you bridge the outputs we generate 800 watts watts into 8ohms, or 520 watts into 16ohms.

We build the amps entirely in house, including the switchmode power supplies that form the heart of the amp.

The feedback from our customers has made all of the effort worthwhile. Nothing matters more to us than getting it right.
Andy and I are especially proud of the feedback we have had from the guys at Tone Merchants. When they say its good we know we have nailed it.

We are still working on the website at http://www.matrixguitaramplfication.com to incorporate as much information as possible for our users. We will get the artist pricing information up over the following week.

We have amps built and ready for shipping, worldwide, via UPS. Shipping is normally taking approx 5 days.
gt800fx-amps-ready-to-ship.gif

We also are proud to announce that guys and girls in the States can approach the Tone Merchants guys ( and girl ), they have had the amp available for demo in store for a while now :)

I thought that I could either end this post with a picture, or a little video, and seeing as not many people listen to amps with their eyes, I hope this little sample will wet your appetite.

I look forward to any questions you may have.

My best regards.

Matt.

Congratulations Matrix, for establishing a manufacturers subforum here!

A growing number of players use the GT800FX with a guitar cabinet to amplify their Axe-Fxs. Great reviews and experiences allaround. Even diehard tube poweramp users. I'm happy to have one in my small rack. It's light, affordable, small and sounds great.

Back