matrix fans noise

txisan

Hello.
i´m in Spain. I trying to decide about to order or not to order......
I want to know how noisy the fans in the GT 800 FX are???

Thanks in advance

Hi there,
We think the fan is very quiet for the amount of power it can produce. However, very quiet is not the same as an accurate measurement.
We have a customer whose career is in "Environmental noise assessment and monitoring", submitting evidence to councils and courts.
He had a Bruel & Kjaer 2250 in his car, along with the full calibration equipment, mics, preamps etc. They were all within date of calibration so I asked him to measure the output of the fans.
A weighted, LAeq approx 30 seconds was about 36dB at 1 meter from the amp.

We then measured normal speech in the room, whilst the amp was running. The speech measured between 50 and 55 dB.

Please do let me know if we can be of any further help.
Best regards

Matt

Great!!!
The perfect answer man!!!
I use the bruel and a Rion sonometer, I install sound limiters in hotels, pubs and take the measurements in the homes, so this is the perfect answer for me.
Thanks a lot.

txisan":1z9cxlqv said:
Great!!!
The perfect answer man!!!
I use the bruel and a Rion sonometer, I install sound limiters in hotels, pubs and take the measurements in the homes, so this is the perfect answer for me.
Thanks a lot.

Your very welcome. I am glad the data was of use to you :)
If you would like to go ahead you can order your amp from the purchase page on www.matrixguitaramplification.com, we have amps in stock ready for shipping.

My best regards
Matt

Yes I will order one.
I have an european VAT number trough my shop so I will buy one without the UK VAT. Right??

txisan":3dtzshcv said:
Yes I will order one.
I have an european VAT number trough my shop so I will buy one without the UK VAT. Right??

Hi there, I have sent an email reply to your order enquiry. Thankyou for your interest.
My best regards
Matt

Back