Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, Apr 22, 2019 6:00am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 11:00am 
Journeyman NOOB

Are you human?: 951
JTyson wrote:
Oh, and it will be hilarious to see what they come up with the second time he is elected..
Although cori bookers concept of doing away with cows to combat global warming does seem like a serious threat :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I don't think he'll win in 2020. The D's will call him out saying he promised a wall, and it didn't happen.

All the ads will be about the wall. D's will run 2-3 women and media will push for the "glass ceiling" to be broken.

Not sure what R's would run with besides D's are bad. This round of R's don't get much attention.

Media is pushing Kamala, Cortez, Warren, and many women.
First we have to get around the next woman president, then the next hispanic pres. It's all about making historical elections. Cortez was another one of several in past midterms. I think her district will dump her next term. Loon that she is.

They seem to not care about asians, but asians are not as loud mouthed or whiny as other groups. Native American should run. Get some representation for the less than 5M NA's that remain. I wonder if the media would support that. LMAO

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 1:30pm 
Rock God Trainee

I predict more liberal tears being shed in 2020.

• Marshall JVM 210H
• EVH 5150 III 50w
• Peavey JSX
• PRS MT15
• Peavey XXX
• MESA Trad. 412
• Schecter, LTD & Fender
• Celestion Vintage 30s

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 5:59pm 
Immortal Rock God

dallasb wrote:
JTyson wrote:
Oh, and it will be hilarious to see what they come up with the second time he is elected..
Although cori bookers concept of doing away with cows to combat global warming does seem like a serious threat :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I don't think he'll win in 2020. The D's will call him out saying he promised a wall, and it didn't happen.

All the ads will be about the wall. D's will run 2-3 women and media will push for the "glass ceiling" to be broken.

Not sure what R's would run with besides D's are bad. This round of R's don't get much attention.

Media is pushing Kamala, Cortez, Warren, and many women.
First we have to get around the next woman president, then the next hispanic pres. It's all about making historical elections. Cortez was another one of several in past midterms. I think her district will dump her next term. Loon that she is.

They seem to not care about asians, but asians are not as loud mouthed or whiny as other groups. Native American should run. Get some representation for the less than 5M NA's that remain. I wonder if the media would support that. LMAO

:lol: :LOL:
Well, that's possible
Id hardly say the reps have nothing to run on, as much as I think most of them are gutless turds who refuse to fight for what they believe in, there is a number of them who seem to want what's best for everyone, which is giving them a realistic shot at a better life with less bullshit from the govt, less taxes, and more freedom. They have the best economy in generations to run on, the best job numbers in generations, the lowest unemployment numbers for blacks and hispanics, and despite what we hear, the wall is actually being built as we speak, but you won't hear that from a lot of news sources. Orange man may not get the entire wall built by then, but he will get more done than anyone in the last 20 years has done. Anyone...
The best thing that can happen to the R's is that a progressive leftist starts running on things like the "green new deal" of that complete 3rd grade moron Cortez, I can't put into words how much I hope that actually happens, they are iron-clad guaranteeing that Trump will be re elected. That coupled with murdering just born children, and other gems that will enable the speech and behavior nazi's to tell everyone how they should live and behave from their imaginary moral high ground ( :lol: :LOL: ) I think that anyone with a brain will choose to have the freedom to do what they want with less intervention from people who love to talk about how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is.
They should actually call themselves the "regressive" left :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 6:55pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I love AOC , She is hilarious.

Last edited by spliffsperlunk on Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:18pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:17pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

spliffsperlunk wrote:
I love AOC , She is hilarious.

She's only popular because she's fuckable.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:30pm 
Hack

lester wrote:
^^^ :lol: :LOL: that video is nuts.

Hey Ry, good to see ya here.

Hi Lester. I've been her before, just not regularly. I've been looking around for a new home on the web.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:30pm 
Hack

D-Rock wrote:

I predict more conservatives going to prison in 2020. Agree to disagree.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 7:35pm 
Hack

JTyson wrote:
and despite what we hear, the wall is actually being built as we speak, but you won't hear that from a lot of news sources. Orange man may not get the entire wall built by then, but he will get more done than anyone in the last 20 years has done. Anyone...

Yep all 25 miles of wall schedule for construction this year.

And thanks Obama for the economy. Thank you Trump for the stock buy backs and tariffs on Americans, not foreign countries.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 9:14pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:
^^^ :lol: :LOL: that video is nuts.

Hey Ry, good to see ya here.

Hi Lester. I've been her before, just not regularly. I've been looking around for a new home on the web.

Cool :rock:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 7:41am 
Immortal Rock God

Ry Manchu wrote:
JTyson wrote:
and despite what we hear, the wall is actually being built as we speak, but you won't hear that from a lot of news sources. Orange man may not get the entire wall built by then, but he will get more done than anyone in the last 20 years has done. Anyone...

Yep all 25 miles of wall schedule for construction this year.

And thanks Obama for the economy. Thank you Trump for the stock buy backs and tariffs on Americans, not foreign countries.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
See it as you will, I really could not care any less

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 10:05am 
Apprentice NOOB

voodooradio1 wrote:
paulyc wrote:
voodooradio1 wrote:
paulyc wrote:
psychodave wrote:
After two years of a special council looking into collusion, there is still no evidence presented to the public showing any guilt. I’m wondering when us taxpayers are going to see the fruits of the investigation? If he’s guilty of collusion, show us, if there is no evidence or innocence, show us.

You know what the stakes are, right ? I’m ALL FOR taking as much time as it takes to nail them, ALL of them, and I don’t give a fuck what it costs. How much did these conservative fools spend on White Water and Benghazi ??? Muller has to get it right the first time or the Orange blow hole will slip away. Treasonous piece of shit, rot in prison fucktard.

Where is Ted Patrick when you need him?

Oh, that’s funny. Why is the left any more a cult than the right ? BOTH are just as bad in their own way.

Both sides have their brain dead zombies, no doubt. The reason that I point to you is because you have allowed the rhetoric of the far left to convince you that Trump is evil incarnate, and you are to lazy to think for yourself. Trump/Russian collusion exists only where the left has fabricated it, or perpetrated it themselves. It isn't about Mueller getting it right, blah, blah. It is about Mueller finding actual evidence to support the collusion claim, which he won't do because there is none. When he is cleared, you will still be calling him a criminal, and bitching about "Orange Man Bad", and trying to paint him as a Nazi, while conveniently never-minding the hypocrisy , and bad actors that you worship. Meanwhile, under Trumps leadership, those of us not blinded by identity politics and feels will be enjoying life, and reaping the benefits of our country being better off than it has been at any point in our lives. Gays, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and indoctrinated individuals (such as yourself) are all better off today than they were at any point in Obama's presidency, and any POTUS before him.
While I have conservative values, they don't prevent me from calling bullshit on any politician. Nothing turns my stomach more than hearing some weepy fuck talk about what a great American Reagan was. (He wasn't. He trampled the constitution with the war on drugs, amongst other shit.) I put my support behind the person that I feel can get the job done, and so far Trump has delivered what no POTUS before him could. Change for the better that can be seen, and the real Hope that is grounded in those changes.
Or maybe you just don't care for the guy because he dashed your girls hopes of fucking this country even more. Here is a link to a timer showing the remainder of his presidency: https://howlonguntiltrumpleaves.com
Just be sure to add 4 years to the time shown.

Such a great post. Well said.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 2:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigation into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... gn-n970536

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 10:51am 
Hack

639 days of the Mueller probe and 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 4 prison sentences. Of the 26 Russian nationals involved, 12 are current intelligence officers. Collusion is not a crime, but conspiracy is. The Mueller probe may never be allowed to see the light of day and prove a conspiracy. However, standing in front of the international press and asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email is collusion, you need look no further.

You might want to ask yourself: why did Paul Manafort and Rick Gates use seperate exits after meeting with Konstantin Kilimnik? Why did Michael Flynn lie to the FBI about discussing sanctions with Russian officials, when he was allowed to legally? Why did 16 members of the Trump campaign lie about 101 contacts with Russians during this time frame? Including several we already know from the man himself, Trump lied about developing a building in Moscow and Trump lied about the subject of his son's meeting in the Trump tower. Why? What did the Russians promise Trump? What did Trump promise the Russians?

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 11:23am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Fuck all that Russia shit and nonsense process crimes. What it did expose though is how corrupt our beloved fbi/deep state is. But I'm sure that's no problem for most especially when they don't even hear about it anywhere really.

Bottom line is Trump ain't smart enough to be in a conspiracy with Russia proved by who he's surrounded himself with and his latest act of signing this border/government funding deal.

Like I've said before it appears you guys have already won. Enjoy your president Harris.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 12:26pm 
Hack

lester wrote:
Fuck all that Russia shit and nonsense process crimes. What it did expose though is how corrupt our beloved fbi/deep state is. But I'm sure that's no problem for most especially when they don't even hear about it anywhere really.

Bottom line is Trump ain't smart enough to be in a conspiracy with Russia proved by who he's surrounded himself with and his latest act of signing this border/government funding deal.

Like I've said before it appears you guys have already won. Enjoy your president Harris.

I honestly can't wrap my head around your logic, or lack thereof. I think us lefties electing a black man President made you so insane, that you are willing to overlook treason at its highest and most severe form.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 12:45pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:

I honestly can't wrap my head around your logic, or lack thereof. I think us lefties electing a black man President made you so insane, that you are willing to overlook treason at its highest and most severe form.

Yeah I'm the wacked out one while you lapped up this Russian horseshit by the barrel for the last 2 years. :lol: :LOL:
Rich.
Thanks for the laugh dude I needed it.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 12:49pm 
Hack

We'll see who history proves right.

Are you not the least bit concerned about Trump being Putin's puppet? What if it was only 1% true. That is way too much.

To put this in perspective, what the public already knows is 1000 times worse than Watergate. And there is a lot more to come.

Congratulations on the border. Taking money from disaster relief in Puerto Rico and California to fund a wall that nobody that actually lives at the border wants. Customs and Border Patrol don't want it. It is a solution to a problem that does not exist. Don't worry though, when we take the White House we will have emergency actions on gun control and global warming.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 1:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Seriously though, stepping back a bit you have to realize Trump doesn't have leverage right now but the fight is not over.
We just got a report today that medical/healthcare costs are rising at the lowest rate they've risen in years now due to Trump's ridding of the individual mandate and the expansion of plans outside of Obamacare. We just found out prescription drug costs are rising at the lowest rate. The economy added 304,000 jobs. Even though he took a massive political beating in the house, in the midterms, we still have the Senate and there's elections coming up. And this shit budget deal, and it's some majorly fucked swampy shit, it only lasts til December and there is some border construction money.
Basically, Trump is literally all we have, he doesn't have anyone really fighting with him. He has no leverage. He can't get a budget bill through the house that he wants, he doesn't have the votes.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 3:24pm 
Hack

"Drug prices have risen at an alarming rate in recent years, outpacing all other aspects of health-care spending, including nursing home costs. The AP analyzed 26,176 U.S. list price changes for brand-name prescription drugs from Jan. 1 through July 31 in the years 2015 through 2018: In 2018, there were 4,412 brand-name drug price increases and 46 price cuts. Pharmaceutical companies have raised prices most sharply for commonly used medications to treat diabetes, high cholesterol and asthma. The AP also asked 24 large drug companies this summer if they planned to cut drug prices. None said they did."

"Several dozen pharmaceutical companies are planning to raise their prices again in 2019 after temporarily holding off on increases as a result of federal pressure. nearly thirty drug makers, including Novartis, Bayer, and GlaxoSmithKline have filed notifications with the state of California that prescription drug prices will increase. Blood pressure medications, birth control, cancer medications, and drugs to help consumers manage chronic diseases are all due for increases across the 28 companies whose filings were obtained by Reuters. Insurance companies spend more than a fifth of their premiums on drug costs, said AHIP."

Since a lot of drug companies skipped their usual price hikes last summer, it is possible that there was a 6-month trend of lower than average drug price hikes, but year-to-year it has not changed. Don't believe everything that Trump and Fox News tell you.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 5:16pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:

Are you not the least bit concerned about Trump being Putin's puppet? What if it was only 1% true. That is way too much.

To put this in perspective, what the public already knows is 1000 times worse than Watergate. And there is a lot more to come.

Congratulations on the border. Taking money from disaster relief in Puerto Rico and California to fund a wall that nobody that actually lives at the border wants. Customs and Border Patrol don't want it. It is a solution to a problem that does not exist. Don't worry though, when we take the White House we will have emergency actions on gun control and global warming.

Unlike the Watergate investigation there was no Predicate Crime committed here, Its an investigation looking for a crime "Muellers mandate " to find Russian Collusion in the 2016 election has come up empty and a million process crimes will never convert to Russian collusion so keep on throwing Generals and Advisers under the bus in hopes that they will compose a false narrative youre just ensuring that President Trump will be the best vetted candidate in the 2020 elections.
Now that Barr has been sworn in as AG maybe you'll get some Russian collusion evidence that you hunger for with the Russian Sourced Dossier by an foreign Agent (Christopher Steele) that was used in an FBI FISA request against Carter Page even though FBI agents knew in advance that it was unverified . You wont See Mueller investigating this Russian collusion though because he actually hired two prosecutors who knew about it before hand see Andrew Weissman and Zanaib Ahmad.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 6:43pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Two suspects arrested in possible hate crime of Empire actor Jussie Smollett.

Smollett, who is gay, has said two masked men shouting racial and anti-gay slurs and "This is MAGA country!" beat him and looped a rope around his neck early on Jan. 29 before running away. He said they also poured some kind of chemical on him.

The investigation into black actor Jussie Smollett's account of being beaten in a racist, anti-gay attack took a sharp turn Friday when police announced the arrest of two black men they believe assaulted the "Empire" cast member.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... smsnnews11

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 6:54pm 
Hack

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Unlike the Watergate investigation there was no Predicate Crime committed here, Its an investigation looking for a crime "Muellers mandate " to find Russian Collusion in the 2016 election has come up empty and a million process crimes will never convert to Russian collusion so keep on throwing Generals and Advisers under the bus in hopes that they will compose a false narrative youre just ensuring that President Trump will be the best vetted candidate in the 2020 elections.
Now that Barr has been sworn in as AG maybe you'll get some Russian collusion evidence that you hunger for with the Russian Sourced Dossier by an foreign Agent (Christopher Steele) that was used in an FBI FISA request against Carter Page even though FBI agents knew in advance that it was unverified . You wont See Mueller investigating this Russian collusion though because he actually hired two prosecutors who knew about it before hand see Andrew Weissman and Zanaib Ahmad.

There is literally nothing accurate in your beautiful prose.

There were multiple predicate crimes: the hacking of John Podesta's email, Michael Flynn's perjury to FBI agents, the Russian influence campaign on social media, Roger Stone's perjury regarding knowledge of the Wikileaks email dump, and George Papadopoulis's admission of Russian collusion to an Australian intelligence officer and subsequent perjury. The FBI was aware of all of these crimes prior to the beginning of the Mueller probe.

I know you'd love to feel that the Steele dossier has a lot to do with the FISA warrant, but everyone willing to comment that has read it has stated that it was barely involved in the case and ultimate approval for the warrant. The FISA warrant states that the Steele Dossier is a statement of yet unproven hearsay sourced from political opposition research. This is actually very common in FISA warrants and would have been malpractice on the part of the FBI not to include it. Intercepted communications was the most important evidence for issuance of the warrant. Carter Page was already under investigation as a person of interest by the FBI since 2013 in relation to a seperate and ongoing spy investigation. All four judges who signed off on the Page FISA warrant were appointed by Republican Presidents. There were three renewals on the Page FISA warrant. This does not happen unless they were finding additional evidence. Finally, the FBI started the Page and Trump/Russia investigations months before they obtained the Steele Dossier.

What you may want to ask yourself is why did the Trump campaign employ so many people that were on a first-name basis with Russian spies: Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Carter Page, George Papadopoulis, Michael Flynn and maybe more. Why were Dana Rohrabacher and Rex Tillerson, both friends of Russian oligarchs, on his short list for Secretary of State? Trump had never even been in the same building as Tillerson before he nominated him for Secretary of State, where did he get his name from?

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 6:55pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Coal Miners are Racist by default …

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 7:11pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

There is literally nothing accurate in your beautiful prose.

There were multiple predicate crimes: the hacking of John Podesta's email, Michael Flynn's perjury to FBI agents, the Russian influence campaign on social media, Roger Stone's perjury regarding knowledge of the Wikileaks email dump, and George Papadopoulis's admission of Russian collusion to an Australian intelligence officer and subsequent perjury. The FBI was aware of all of these crimes prior to the beginning of the Mueller probe.

I know you'd love to feel that the Steele dossier has a lot to do with the FISA warrant, but everyone willing to comment that has read it has stated that it was barely involved in the case and ultimate approval for the warrant. The FISA warrant states that the Steele Dossier is a statement of yet unproven hearsay sourced from political opposition research. This is actually very common in FISA warrants and would have been malpractice on the part of the FBI not to include it. Intercepted communications was the most important evidence for issuance of the warrant. Carter Page was already under investigation as a person of interest by the FBI since 2013 in relation to a seperate and ongoing spy investigation. All four judges who signed off on the Page FISA warrant were appointed by Republican Presidents. There were three renewals on the Page FISA warrant. This does not happen unless they were finding additional evidence. Finally, the FBI started the Page and Trump/Russia investigations months before they obtained the Steele Dossier.

What you may want to ask yourself is why did the Trump campaign employ so many people that were on a first-name basis with Russian spies: Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Carter Page, George Papadopoulis, Michael Flynn and maybe more. Why were Dana Rohrabacher and Rex Tillerson, both friends of Russian oligarchs, on his short list for Secretary of State? Trump had never even been in the same building as Tillerson before he nominated him for Secretary of State, where did he get his name from?

Podestas Email ? the guy who used password as his password. What does that have to do with Trump or Mueller ?
Michael Flynns Pejury ? Even Comey claimed Flynn didn't lie , Flynn was only accused of Perjury 7 months later when Trump hater Strozk arrived on the scene in hopes of making him compose against Trump which didn't happen.

What you need to ask yourself is if Mueller had anything On Trump Russia Election Collusion why is he allowing Trump to serve his third year in office as an "Agent of Putin" lol.

Ultimately, the agents recounted that they did not believe Flynn deliberately lied at the time. Moreover, Flynn told McCabe that he assumed McCabe had read the full transcript of his conversation with the Russian ambassador, an apparent reference to his knowledge that Russian embassy phones were tapped. The comment further raises the question of why Flynn would lie about discussing sanctions if he recalled the discussion and knew of the wiretap. Yet, Comey seemed to delight the audience by taking credit for keeping Flynn in the dark about the FBI interview. When Wallace asked what Flynn thought the FBI agents wanted, Comey replied, “I don’t think he knew. I know we didn’t tell him.” Actually, Comey didn’t tell anyone. Not the White House counsel, not the acting attorney general, not the Justice Department. He “just sent a couple of guys over” to the White House because he could “get away with it.”
https://jonathanturley.org/2018/12/17/l ... nd-policy/

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 16, 2019 5:51am 
Immortal Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Coal Miners are Racist by default …

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Thats a shocker!
Maybe they could use their own logic and choose to see a group of beautiful women :thumbsup:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 16, 2019 6:41am 
Immortal Rock God

Ry Manchu wrote:

Actually I have 2 friends in border control who absolutely want it, and say 95% of border control officers want it, sooo there's that. Your source must have found guys in the 5%
who have their head up their ass and like playing whack a mole :thumbsup: They laugh out loud when they hear stupid shit from ax grinders who like to put up stats and graphs that help them convince people of a reality that only exist's out in the clouds, and people who "speak for them"
But by all means, carry on with your MSNBC talking points :thumbsup:
What emergency actions would you take on gun control and global warming? And what is the objective?
Just curious

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 11:44am 
Hack

D-Rock wrote:

And mouths shut. What a bunch of crybaby dumbasses.

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 5:03pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 8:39am 
Immortal Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Happy thanksgiving everybody!

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
I think more people believe the turkey....

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 11:29am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Well, it'd be an expert in spinning Gobbledygook, so it's no wonder, JT. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 1:35pm 
Immortal Rock God

Monkey Man wrote:
Well, it'd be an expert in spinning Gobbledygook, so it's no wonder, JT. :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 1:39pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

A little update on the border funding issue. Trump completely smoked them.
- 5.7 billion was wanted...that came from border experts at cbp, ice and others at the dept. of homeland security who had determined there was 230 miles of border that had to be secured now(that was their priority)and to get it built we need 5.7 billion.
Pelosi had said, "not one dollar" we're not gonna give him one dollar for the 230 miles of barrier that had to go up.
Well, in the budget, Trump got 1.375 billion. He's already said, pursuant to 31 United States code 9705(treasury forfeiture authority) that he's gonna take 600 million from there and spend it after the 1.375 billion. Say it takes 6 months or so to spend the 1.3, now we have the 600 million from the treasury forfeiture fund. Now we're at 2 billion.
Now Trump under 10 USC 284, perfectly legal, has the authority with the military construction budget to move money, even at the border, adding up to 3.5 billion dollars.
Now we're at 5.5 billion and we haven't even gotten to any disputed funds(the national emergency)
which is potentially 2-3 billion if not more. So by the time Trump even gets to that lawsuit it may not even matter cause he'll probably be in his second term by then with a Republican Congress back.

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 3:50pm 
Plank Cranker

lester wrote:
- 5.7 billion was wanted...that came from border experts at cbp, ice and others at the dept. of homeland security who had determined there was 230 miles of border that had to be secured now(that was their priority)and to get it built we need 5.7 billion.
Pelosi had said, "not one dollar" we're not gonna give him one dollar for the 230 miles of barrier that had to go up.
Well, in the budget, Trump got 1.375 billion. He's already said, pursuant to 31 United States code 9705(treasury forfeiture authority) that he's gonna take 600 million from there and spend it after the 1.375 billion. Say it takes 6 months or so to spend the 1.3, now we have the 600 million from the treasury forfeiture fund. Now we're at 2 billion.
Now Trump under 10 USC 284, perfectly legal, has the authority with the military construction budget to move money, even at the border, adding up to 3.5 billion dollars.
Now we're at 5.5 billion and we haven't even gotten to any disputed funds(the national emergency)
which is potentially 2-3 billion if not more. So by the time Trump even gets to that lawsuit it may not even matter cause he'll probably be in his second term by then with a Republican Congress back.

The 3-way negotiation started in the $25 billion range (with a DACA compromise) then dropped to $5 billion down to $1.6 billion with an eventual agreement on $1.4 billion. Somebody in these negotiations read The Art of the Deal and somebody obvisouly didn’t :lol: :LOL:

Reprogramming funds could have been attempted two years ago without Congress. There's a reason why it hasn't.

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 4:23pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

JackTripper wrote:
lester wrote:

The 3-way negotiation started in the $25 billion range (with a DACA compromise) then dropped to $5 billion down to $1.6 billion with an eventual agreement on $1.4 billion. Somebody in these negotiations read The Art of the Deal and somebody obvisouly didn’t :lol: :LOL:

Reprogramming funds could have been attempted two years ago without Congress. There's a reason why it hasn't.

The Senate rejected the original deal partially because the 25 Billion was to be spread out over a 10 year period.

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 4:47pm 
Plank Cranker

spliffsperlunk wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
lester wrote:

The Senate rejected the original deal partially because the 25 Billion was to be spread out over a 10 year period.

Yes. But $25 billion over 10 years is pretty damn good compared to a flat $1.4 billion, unless I’m missing something? Granted, there were other problems with the bill that doomed it. And then the negotiating dynamic changed as a result of the mid-terms--not particularly a surprise to anyone though. It was 90% capitulation and 10% negotiation---definitely nothing to brag about.

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 5:17pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JackTripper wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
lester wrote:

Yes. But $25 billion over 10 years is pretty damn good compared to a flat $1.4 billion, unless I’m missing something? Granted, there were other problems with the bill that doomed it. And then the negotiating dynamic changed as a result of the mid-terms--not particularly a surprise to anyone though. It was 90% capitulation and 10% negotiation---definitely nothing to brag about.

Yeah but you see young Tripper, getting the wall money and at the same time exposing the dems for the lunatic open border, late term aborting, free speech hating fascists they are ain't so bad either.

And some of the other stuff is fun to point out too -

How Congress and President Obama Made Trump’s Wall Possible
 "in November 2016, Congress overwhelmingly passed a statute—codified as 10 U.S.C § 284—that authorized the secretary of defense to support the “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.” On Dec. 23, 2016, a month before leaving office, President Obama signed the 973-page bill into law without any objection to this provision."

Remember, you've got to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it  :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 12:53am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 22, 2019 2:03pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

lester wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
JackTripper wrote:
lester wrote:

Yeah but you see young Tripper, getting the wall money and at the same time exposing the dems for the lunatic open border, late term aborting, free speech hating fascists they are ain't so bad either.

And some of the other stuff is fun to point out too -

How Congress and President Obama Made Trump’s Wall Possible
 "in November 2016, Congress overwhelmingly passed a statute—codified as 10 U.S.C § 284—that authorized the secretary of defense to support the “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.” On Dec. 23, 2016, a month before leaving office, President Obama signed the 973-page bill into law without any objection to this provision."

Remember, you've got to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it  :lol: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 25, 2019 9:16pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Gee-Wiz! You guys still bloviating over this shit?

Well I suppose since the fucking little sickly casio psychopath dnc boss bitch punk ass knucklehead dingbat stick a balsamic roasted brussel sprout up her stank ass thinks we only got 12 years left to hash things out then go for it.

:checkthisout:

"Freedom was not free . . ." - GW
Awesome, Amazing, Basically, Totally, Honestly, Cool, Actually, Oh My God, All The Time, Know What I'm Sayin'?

Press 1 for English

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 01, 2019 11:08am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

the problem is not that he lied for the president, the problem they have is that he stopped lying for the president.

notice how they didn't dispute any of the facts he presented? they only called him a liar which is the same thing you could say about trump.

oh look trump caught in another lie about pushing through security clearance for kushner.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 01, 2019 12:13pm 
Hack

I'm going to bet $500,000 on Lucky Dan to win.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 01, 2019 6:41pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:

Serious question. Does this look like more than 1%? To me it looks like Obama’s 100% a Russian puppet.

https://youtu.be/0mgQaFlo_p8

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 2:17pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

psychodave wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Serious question. Does this look like more than 1%? To me it looks like Obama’s 100% a Russian puppet.

https://youtu.be/0mgQaFlo_p8

I can see how it looks shady, and that's partially because it is. But what Obama is expressing is that he has more leeway to make controversial decisions after he's already been reelected. It means he (and/or his staff) are concerned something about their dealings with Medvedev would be unpopular with a section of voters, so they'd prefer to conduct the business/deal/whatever it is after the election, to avoid affecting voting/turnout.

Not the noblest tactic, but it's very common. You just don't hear about it because it's normally discussed behind closed doors without microphones. But I assure you, this is a common tactic in every political party on this planet. Well, for ones that run for genuine elections at least.

It's also quite possible Obama didn't want to conduct the deal/item that Medvedev requested, so he's using the election as an excuse to delay whatever item they're discussing (and given Medvedev would no longer be in power after the 2012 US election, this could be a calculated move). But I believe the former explanation is accurate.

____

And yup, I went to the actual YT video, clicked in description, and here it is:

Quote:
US President Barack Obama told his Russian counterpart on Monday that he would have more flexibility after the November election to deal with the contentious issue of missile defence, a candid assessment of political reality that was picked up by a microphone without either leader apparently knowing.
Outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said he would pass on Obama's message to his successor, Vladimir Putin, according to an audio recording of comments the two leaders made during a meeting at the Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul, South Korea.
Obama and Medvedev did not intend for their comments to be made public.
Once they were, the White House said Obama's words reflected the reality that domestic political concerns in the both the US and Russia this year would make it difficult to fully address their long-standing differences over missile defence.
Obama, should he win re-election, would not have to face voters again.
Tensions over missile defence have threatened to upend the overall thawing of relations between the US and Russia in recent years.

Now, people can derive their own narrative, but this is 100% the fact of the situation.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 6:23pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

So how is a Mueller’s investigation going? Is orange man bad yet?

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 8:27pm 
Hack

Going to go watch Ferris Bueller's Day off. I am in the mood for a good laugh. Oh wait I just need to watch the news.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 9:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

psychodave wrote:
So how is a Mueller’s investigation going? Is orange man bad yet?

Just watch Mueller will now be called a traitor by the idiots who bought MSMs Trump Russia Election collusion narrative.

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 22, 2019 11:32pm 
Hack

Their next move? More investigations. They won’t stop until they are back in power.

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 9:46am 
Hack

Middle class trump supporters are hilarious

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 5:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 15, 2019 7:36am 
Immortal Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next