Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Dec 05, 2019 10:58am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 12:07pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Are you human?: 951
I don’t mean to sound rude to those who might smoke marijuana regularly, but I’ve got to vent about my first true experience with it last night. I’m not sure why it affected me the way it did, but boy it was a flat out doozie.

Just to preface, I’ve never been one for drugs, nor have I sought to have these “mind-altering experiences”. Getting high has never been a proposition that appealed to me. That kind of thing has always repelled me, and couple that with the fact that I absolutely despise everything about that “hippie trippy” culture, and just all of that type of thing, it’s just never appealed to me.

So, moving on to my experience. Yesterday, a guy I knew had some, and I just found myself in the right time, place, and situation to get ahold of it. He was smoking a joint out on my property, and at first I had no interest in it, but my curiosity got the best of me, so I had him give me the rest of it to put up for later.

Anyway about 7:30pm last night I went out back behind my house and smoked it. I have no experience with this stuff, so apparently I smoked WAY too much. I probably took seven good hits.

Man, I’ll tell you what, I NEVER want to feel that again. This must have been some potent stuff because I was completely out of my mind. I was all alone. I felt like I was doomed. It was nothing I ever want to experience again.

I started having all these intense, introspective thoughts that were terrifying. I started to think these terrible thoughts about myself, and even had suicidal thoughts. It was like an amplified version of the darkest thoughts I’ve ever thought. It was total despair. I just wanted it to be over.

I paced my floor for about an hour before finally deciding I needed to lay down. After laying down my body was pulsating intensely, and I was out of mind, but I toughed it out, and managed to calm myself down, and calm my nerves and heart rate after a while. I then kind of drifted off to a mild sleep, and after about an hour and a half I woke back up, and I could tell I was starting to come down of it a bit.

Boy it’s noon the next day and I still feel weird. I’m not high anymore, but I don’t feel 100% myself. I think I’ve confirmed that I don’t like marijuana, or drugs at all for that matter. That’s not anything I ever want to experience again.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 12:17pm 
Rock God Trainee

I wish you would have posted during the episode. Chocolate would have helped chill you right out. Some strands are intense (like the one you took) and some are relaxing.The intense one is excellent for activities like guitar playing.
Also, you probably would want to be with some buddies and have some games or fun activity/exploration planned.

You may have released some inner turmoil that needs to be addressed- the pot didn't create that, it just exposed it. You could use that knowledge as a powerful tool moving forward to try to address some of the things inside.

You did it all wrong, lol. I'm glad you made it out the other side!

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 12:24pm 
Apprentice NOOB

crankyrayhanky wrote:
You may have released some inner turmoil that needs to be addressed- the pot didn't create that, it just exposed it. You could use that knowledge as a powerful tool moving forward to try to address some of the things inside.

I was thinking the same thing. The positives were that it definitely brought to light some issues with me and with my life and forced me to view their true ugliness face to face, and it was absolutely horrifying. Like a nightmare that came to life. It has definitely lit some fire under me to make positive changes to myself.

There were also some very intense thoughts of self-hatred, judging myself in ways I’ve never done before. This was the point that I started getting suicidal thoughts. It was scary, and intense. Hope I never feel that again.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 1:28pm 
Apprentice NOOB

MonsterTone wrote:
crankyrayhanky wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. The positives were that it definitely brought to light some issues with me and with my life and forced me to view their true ugliness face to face, and it was absolutely horrifying. Like a nightmare that came to life. It has definitely lit some fire under me to make positive changes to myself.

There were also some very intense thoughts of self-hatred, judging myself in ways I’ve never done before. This was the point that I started getting suicidal thoughts. It was scary, and intense. Hope I never feel that again.

I'm gonna step out of character and NOT be an asshole here for a moment. If any strain of mary-j made you feel that suicide was a possibility, it's not the drug. Please seek assistance of some kind. Those thoughts may be locked away on a regular basis, but as someone that went through a suicidal period in my twenties, they're never gone until you've actually confronted, dealt with, and come to understand where they came from in a way that allows you to place them where they belong . . . behind you.

Thank whatever deity, power, spirit or great spaghetti monster you believe in you're still here today, then take whatever steps you need, whether that's beginning a meditation routine for now, or actually finding professional help. Please.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 2:16pm 
Apprentice NOOB

nightflameauto wrote:
MonsterTone wrote:
crankyrayhanky wrote:

I'm gonna step out of character and NOT be an asshole here for a moment. If any strain of mary-j made you feel that suicide was a possibility, it's not the drug. Please seek assistance of some kind. Those thoughts may be locked away on a regular basis, but as someone that went through a suicidal period in my twenties, they're never gone until you've actually confronted, dealt with, and come to understand where they came from in a way that allows you to place them where they belong . . . behind you.

Thank whatever deity, power, spirit or great spaghetti monster you believe in you're still here today, then take whatever steps you need, whether that's beginning a meditation routine for now, or actually finding professional help. Please.

Thanks. I very much agree. I don’t know what was in that joint. I guess it was my own stupidity for trusting it, which is why I suppose the old “curiosity killed the cat” adage exists. All I know is that I’ve never been to a place so dark and overwhelming. It has definitely ignited a desire to do better in my life, which I plan to use for a positive outcome.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 5:43pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Weed isn’t what it used to be. It’s way more potent nowadays. Also not a good idea to do it alone. Weed can cause paranoia or depression.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 6:08pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

What you felt is kinda normal for a high dose for a first timer that isn't a spring chicken.
Psychoactive drugs have a tendency of re-wiring the way the brain works and subsequently what/how we think (temporarily, at least for infrequent users); some inhibitions are reduced, others exaggerated, some ppl have reduced anxiety, others have increased anxiety, etc.
It is to some extent dose dependent, but different ppl handle/experience it differently.
MJ, in my opinion, definitely has some benefits, but it is not for everyone. Folks that have a pre-disposition to psychosis for example are not good candidates as it may "unleash" the psychosis, sometimes irreversibly. Also, the older you get the more unadressed issues you have, so there is more that can be "touched" by this new way the brain is working. Which is not necessarily a bad thing but I agree that it can be overwhelming at times.
But again, you smoked too much for your first time.
You should have just taken one or two tokes, and chilled with some experienced smokers in a positive, "safe" environment.
I wouldn't judge the drug by that one experience, but understandable if you never want to touch it again!
BTW, for frequent smokers, that feeling you got is almost non-existent, which is why potheads can sit there and smoke all night and not react the way you did. For most of them, it has more of a sedating, calming effect, which is exactly the opposite of what you had.
Also, weed comes in different strains, and each has its own mix/quantity of psychoactive chemicals and the high is different for each (absolutely not speaking from personal experience here).
At least it was a novel experience and you made it out in one piece!
But as others have said, maybe you should learn from the experience in that you may have some things to deal with....then again...it could have been the drug just messing with you....but better safe than sorry.
I can guarantee you that almost everyone on this forum (both democrat and republican, ha!) would benefit from a session or two with a shrink to address some issue whatever it is.

ESP Board==>Krypton, JSP, NWright, hyperdrive67
TGP==>archelo, motocooney, oversteve, rdamato
HC==>npidge, darkcide
eBay==>100% feedback

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 6:12pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ahhh, sounds like 16 year old me. Hang in there, next time will be better!

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 7:16pm 
Apprentice NOOB

xzyryabx wrote:
Folks that have a pre-disposition to psychosis for example are not good candidates as it may "unleash" the psychosis, sometimes irreversibly.

So you’re basically saying I may have done irreversible damage to myself? Because I have not felt okay all day long. I have not felt like myself all day, and I can’t shake this feeling. It’s milder than when I was higher than a kite last night, but it’s still lingering with me. Haven’t been able to function properly all day. Still some very despairing emotions overtaking me here and there. I can’t seem to shake it.

Btw, I’m 28 if anyone wants to know.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 7:32pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

It will stay in your system for a while. Not exact on the amount of days. But eventually your head will clear up.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 7:56pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

MonsterTone wrote:
xzyryabx wrote:
Folks that have a pre-disposition to psychosis for example are not good candidates as it may "unleash" the psychosis, sometimes irreversibly.

So you’re basically saying I may have done irreversible damage to myself? Because I have not felt okay all day long. I have not felt like myself all day, and I can’t shake this feeling. It’s milder than when I was higher than a kite last night, but it’s still lingering with me. Haven’t been able to function properly all day. Still some very despairing emotions overtaking me here and there. I can’t seem to shake it.

Btw, I’m 28 if anyone wants to know.

Relax man.
Although it happens its pretty rare and 99.99% chance you are totally OK!
Once you sleep on it another night you'll wake up feeling like a million bucks.
Make some popcorn, crack open a beer, watch TV and enjoy whatever is still left of it.

ESP Board==>Krypton, JSP, NWright, hyperdrive67
TGP==>archelo, motocooney, oversteve, rdamato
HC==>npidge, darkcide
eBay==>100% feedback

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 8:08pm 
Supah Stah

You sure it wasn't laced with angel dust?

Man...I smoked the green a ton back in the day up until the mid 2000's and never experienced anything like that. Everything from ditch weed to pharmaceutical grade and never had any of those emotions or thoughts cross my mind.

I have on MANY occasions smoked too much of the high potency stuff and freaked out a bit with anxiety, like my heart pounding like crazy and increased blood pressure. All physical reactions but never any psychotic thoughts of any nature.

And I agree with above in that this stuff today aint like no ditch weed we used to get as kids, a couple light puffs is all it takes really.

Good transactions with: magh8, misterspockyall, Racerxrated, BrokenRomeo, jco5055, harddriver, Hey_bert_whtcha_doin_bert, Tuckerbomb, krueger, ibzprestige, journeyman73, JerEvil, apophis(x2), DragonCrestPC, hammered(x3), Hardvalve, lowmantotempole, Mailman1971(x2), FLYINRYAN11, bwgintegra

"Give me liberty, or give me Death" Patrick Henry

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:40pm 
Apprentice NOOB

MetalHeadMike wrote:
You sure it wasn't laced with angel dust?

I haven’t ruled that out. It’s definitely within the scope of possibilities. What if it was fentanyl!? Nahhhh... but it could have been something.

Talking to my friends has helped. I’m starting to feel better. It was just foreign to my brain, and my brain still hasn’t figured out how to deal with it yet. That’s all. It’s got to take some time and snap back to normal.

My friends chuckled a bit, and I agree it’s kinda funny in the scheme of things. But this mindset I was in wasn’t funny to me, and I wouldn’t wish it on anybody.

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:47pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

You'll be fine.

But you should know enough about things to not go taking 7 hits of mystery weed by yourself on your first outing.

If you had posted here saying 'Hey guys, what should I do with this thing?' - I would have told you to maybe take 1/2 of a hit and don't hold it long. In and out. Exhale. Put it down. Walk around for an hour or so and see how you feel.

First time should not be indicative of how it will always be. That thing, based on its supposed potency, probably would have lasted several weeks for me if not longer. Just sayin'

These other guys all have good ideas/advice too.

PS: Welcome to R-T. I saw your other comments about getting banned at other forums. I doubt that will happen here if you play it cool and you seem to be a cool cat. Have fun.
:cheers:

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:56pm 
Rock God Trainee

Now that I think about, that was likely laced
The only complaint I ever hear from 1st timers is that nothing happened- which is odd but common

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:59pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

^true

and I know people that get no affect from it at all.

doesn't seem like much of a friend to give you a laced joint and not tell you, Monster Tone, but maybe I missed part of the story

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 1:05am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I've known perhaps 6 people who've suffered psychotic episodes and/or been diagnosed with acute schizophrenia. All were male. 4 of them hung themselves sadly. Each & every one of them was a habitual pot smoker.

I smoked pot in relatively liberal quantities every day for about 15 years and decided to knock it on the head when I started feeling the effects of paranoia & anxiety.

About 8 years elapsed, I felt much better mentally, but developed some depression after having my first daughter. I started smoking pot from a pipe very occasionally & in very small doses and it had positive effects.

I've done quite a lot of mushrooms over the years & there are similarities with their effects I think. It's sometimes about understanding yourself & your limits and how your body responds to these things. For me, the transition of feeling the effects of both Psylocybin & THC induce a physical feeling of anxiety & worry and I think that's the paranoia trigger. However, once my body & mind adjusts to it in my system, the anxiety subdues (normally after half an hour or so) and my brain is primed to receive more. If I take a larger dose of either, straight off the bat from sobriety, that anxiety is intensified and, paired with certain location & surroundings, can make for an unpleasant experience. If you have to endure that kind of overwhelming anxiety often, I can see how it could make someone mentally ill.

I'm able to enjoy both of these things so long as I understand myself & don't abuse them. That really is it in a nutshell. I think if you abuse these substances, particularly if you're young & your mind is still developing, I think they can have negative long term effects. Treated with respect & not abused, they can be positively mood enhancing.
If people are experiencing paranoia & anxiety, i'd advise to cut down massively and/or have an extended period away from it.

2015 Suhr Classic T Pro SS
Dunlop, Suhr, Strymon, Ibanez, Keeley, TC & Boss Pedals

Manuel Contreras Concert Classical
Paulino Bernabe Snr Concert Classical

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 1:15am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

MonsterTone wrote:
I felt like I was doomed. It was nothing I ever want to experience again.

I started having all these intense, introspective thoughts that were terrifying. I started to think these terrible thoughts about myself, and even had suicidal thoughts. It was like an amplified version of the darkest thoughts I’ve ever thought. It was total despair. I just wanted it to be over.

I paced my floor for about an hour before finally deciding I needed to lay down. After laying down my body was pulsating intensely, and I was out of mind, but I toughed it out, and managed to calm myself down, and calm my nerves and heart rate after a while. .

Yeah, that's called Monday.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 7:30am 
Apprentice NOOB

I feel better this morning. That joint had to be laced with something because I was completely out of my damn mind. That was nothing like how people describe the effects of pot. It was insane. I think my brain has mostly recovered now though. I appreciate the support.

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 8:42am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Might have been salvia divinorum

2015 Suhr Classic T Pro SS
Dunlop, Suhr, Strymon, Ibanez, Keeley, TC & Boss Pedals

Manuel Contreras Concert Classical
Paulino Bernabe Snr Concert Classical

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 11:04am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

...my first thought was it was laced...

burned just a small amount back in the teen years...when it was way less potent than what i hear is available nowadays.
paranoia was REAL...not su much the negative, nightmarish thoughts. but i'm also a happy, laugh at every-fucking-thing kinda guy...so my only real hangover was sore abs from laughing so much. and crushing the pantry of chips.... :lol: :LOL:

oh..and being hornier than you'd think imaginable...good times

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 9:40pm 
Immortal Rock God

Used to be a chronic... First spliff age 9 or so, never stopped till my mid-30s when I went clean and sober as I was just a full-on front end loader. My only preference for drugs and alcohol was called "more". So it goes.

But I tell ya, since it's become legalized and such, and up here in Canada we've got some absolutely outstanding grows, I came across this strain I'd not seen since back in the day.... "Black Tuna".

Thought "what's a little try gonna buy?!?!? I used to go through a quarter a day, no big".
Man, I was peaking and freaking. Yep. I'll take a pass on the herb. It fucks with my head. I don't like the effects. That said, it all has to do - like anything else pretty much - with tolerance and familiarity. But hey, if ya don't need it, ya simply don't need it.

LSD/Psilocybe, OTOH, is quite the tool when used with proper intention :D :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 10:26pm 
Rock God Trainee

lester wrote:
MonsterTone wrote:
I felt like I was doomed. It was nothing I ever want to experience again.

I paced my floor for about an hour before finally deciding I needed to lay down. After laying down my body was pulsating intensely, and I was out of mind, but I toughed it out, and managed to calm myself down, and calm my nerves and heart rate after a while. .

Yeah, that's called Monday.

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 10:29pm 
Rock God Trainee

MonsterTone wrote:
I feel better this morning. That joint had to be laced with something because I was completely out of my damn mind. That was nothing like how people describe the effects of pot. It was insane. I think my brain has mostly recovered now though. I appreciate the support.

Good to see it wore off :thumbsup:
Do you still hate Marshalls, or has that part of you reversed? I hear that is what happened to Bob:

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 6:17am 
Plank Cranker

xzyryabx wrote:
Also, weed comes in different strains, and each has its own mix/quantity of psychoactive chemicals and the high is different for each (absolutely not speaking from personal experience here).

Indeed, this is key to what happened to MT IMHO.

MT, here's the thing. There's a number of psychoactive alkaloids in dope. Some, such as CBD, are anti-psychotic in their action, and therefore contribute to something being a "happy smoke". This particular alkaloid is used a lot in Cannabis medicine, not least because of this property.

Others are actually the opposite and promote / induce psychosis. These are responsible for the so-called "bad buzz".

I strongly suspect that a combination of intolerance (you hadn't built up any) and one or more of the latter flavour of alkaloids ensured that you experienced the "bad buzz / bad trip" you did. I doubt it was laced 'cause the dude you got the partially-smoked joint from wouldn't have been smoking it routinely during the day unless he was a real crackhead or something.

As for affecting your system:
It's 100% non-toxic and is almost-entirely metabolised in a matter of hours. The alkaloids and THC that remain will be attracted to and lodge in fat cells in your body. These will hang around for up to 6 months, but you'd not know they were there unless, and this is rare, you suddenly metabolise a bunch of your own fat, thereby releasing a small amount into your bloodstream in one hit. To even notice this happening is so rare I can't overstate it, and besides, the tiny amount involved would likely be unnoticeable even to the connoisseur.

Bottom line, you had a bad buzz, man. This doesn't mean that you ought to view all possible experiences from Cannabis this way. As I've explained, you could just as easily have had the opposite, happy experience.

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 10:55pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Well goddamnit, my two threads seem to have kind of crossed paths in this peculiar way. I’ve now not only got a chick who potentially wants my dick, but she wants to also meet up at my house or hers and smoke weed. She is not necessarily a smoker, but she called me on the phone tonight and we talked about weed, and I told her about my bad experience, and she said she would get high with me some night soon. She said just take one hit and see if it feels different. But her reason for calling me was to see if I would take her to this dumbass wine tasting/music event.

I don’t really like her like that, but if things got naughty, I’m not saying I wouldn’t put it in somewhere. Hell...I don’t know.

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 12:33am 
Plank Cranker

MonsterTone wrote:
I don’t really like her like that, but if things got naughty, I’m not saying I wouldn’t put it in somewhere. Hell...I don’t know.

Dayum. Now you have a conundrum on your hands, bud.

I mean, where would you put it? Too many choices! :bash:

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 8:07am 
Apprentice NOOB

Monkey Man wrote:
MonsterTone wrote:

Dayum. Now you have a conundrum on your hands, bud.

I mean, where would you put it? Too many choices! :bash:

:lol: :LOL: Guess I could try them all?

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 11:24am 
Plank Cranker

Hey, if you're invited, go to the party. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 10:18pm 
Apprentice NOOB

MonsterTone wrote:
I think I’ve confirmed that I don’t like marijuana, or drugs at all for that matter. That’s not anything I ever want to experience again.

Please, tell us what your real thoughts are?

Consider the ordered pairs: If (1,0) is "1", and "i" is (0,1), then (x,y) ≡ (x,0)+(0,y) = x(1,0)+ y(0,1) = x+yi ≡ i^2 = (0,1)(0,1) = (-1,0) = (-1) ≡ e^(iπ)/2 = i ∈ Real - don't ya just love scalar-fields

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 10:34pm 

Not a fan of weed myself.
Did lot as a teen.
Once booze came around.
Booted the weed to the curb.
Plus I won’t loose my job from a blood test. :yes:

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 11:11pm 
Plank Cranker

Did a lot back in the day too, Dan.

Gave it away when I found it made it harder to keep my past out of my head, my #1 challenge in life 'cause it's an ugly picture and offers little in the way of hope.

Paul described his approach thusly:
"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:14

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 3:07pm 

Monkey Man wrote:
Did a lot back in the day too, Dan.

Gave it away when I found it made it harder to keep my past out of my head, my #1 challenge in life 'cause it's an ugly picture and offers little in the way of hope.

Paul described his approach thusly:
"But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:14

Those Philippinos really have a way with words!

BOUGHT FROM: cyndicate, 1923ford, rlord1974, sevenstringer, technomancer, ibanez4life SZ!, just42dave, quinnethan, moltenmetalburn, pulverizer, dimebag11, bwgintegra, Code001, KingGuitar, GtarLover, 7 Stringer, bwgintegra, stratjacket, Jeremy
SOLD TO: GuitarGoat, diezelduder, rlord1974, moltenmetalburn, smdb, mmolteratx, halebox, bwgintegra, LickliterAmps, dooredge, King Guitar, VC4Ever, strata2628, bwgintegra, dwizted, Gsxrbusa

Proud Member of the "Pack 'em tight and pack 'em right" Club

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 3:27pm 
Plank Cranker

Indeed, Tyler. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 6:22pm 
Rock God

I started smoking at like 13. And was and every day all day burnout for years. I quit for a few years then off and on. I barely smoke any more but..Weed can definitely do that, ive freaked out more than once, have had the anxiety and have even had flashbacks and started Tripping my.ass off from weed.

It's not for everyone and I need to stop permanent but it really does help me with creativity and playing music. It also makes me kinda think like you mentioned. Face my demons and what not, look at things from another perspective.

The main reason i posted was about the LSD someone mentioned. If a few hits of weed freaked you out do NOT try LSD ever.

"It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 20, 2019 2:58am 
Plank Cranker

:yes:

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 20, 2019 1:42pm 
Apprentice NOOB

maddnotez wrote:
The main reason i posted was about the LSD someone mentioned. If a few hits of weed freaked you out do NOT try LSD ever.

No no, I said I would never get a DSL, not a LSD.

:lol: :LOL: no just kidding!

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 20, 2019 2:01pm 
Plank Cranker

You're less-dick-sick... I mean, lesdyxic, dude. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 7:54am 

well don't do acid. if you do remember the 3 golden rules....
1) never trip on an empty stomach.
2) never trip alone.
3) Remember-your just tripping.

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 21, 2019 10:28am 
Plank Cranker

Good advice.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 05, 2019 12:56pm 
Journeyman NOOB

The weed of today ain't what it use to be. In the 70's, weed gave you an awesome body high.

Last edited by Goat on Sat, Sep 07, 2019 3:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 05, 2019 3:04pm 
Rock God

Goat wrote:
My favorite weed was average Jamaican. A mellow high that made you laugh, enjoy talking with others, eating, etc. .

The first time I got smoked was jamaican, maybe around 1993.

Idk if it was because of the type or that it was my first time but I could not stop laughing for like 3 hours. it was ridiculous and I kinda miss that.

I barely smoke anymore though either way.

"It is better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 05, 2019 6:07pm 
Journeyman NOOB

maddnotez wrote:
Goat wrote:
My favorite weed was average Jamaican. A mellow high that made you laugh, enjoy talking with others, eating, etc. .

The first time I got smoked was jamaican, maybe around 1993.

Idk if it was because of the type or that it was my first time but I could not stop laughing for like 3 hours. it was ridiculous and I kinda miss that.

I barely smoke anymore though either way.

That's the stuff! Smoking weed shouldn't cause paranoia, and anxiety.