All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Getting a prostitute
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 10:50pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Goat wrote:
Dick Butter Nuts wrote:
Goat wrote:
The thing women really love, is when you fart in front of them. It shows them that you feel comfortable in their presence. There's really no greater complement. Do that, and you're in!

Good point. In general women tend to love the smell of man shit.

:confused: Mine don't smell like shit? They have a rather pleasant aroma, not dissimilar to that of a warm biscuit.

Holy shit!

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 11:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

MonsterTone wrote:
I don't know what to think. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with my life.

Yeah, I wouldnt even sweat it. For sure, get whatever casual PAY FOR SEX that you feel is safe. Massage joints, hookers or whatever, then maybe get onto some casual hookup sites like tinder... Once you actually GET some confidence, youll relax. Whatever... just do NOT take any of those situations serious, just take it as a learning lesson. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 10:26pm 
Apprentice NOOB

RIFF wrote:
MonsterTone wrote:
I don't know what to think. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with my life.

Yeah, I wouldnt even sweat it. For sure, get whatever casual PAY FOR SEX that you feel is safe. Massage joints, hookers or whatever, then maybe get onto some casual hookup sites like tinder... Once you actually GET some confidence, youll relax. Whatever... just do NOT take any of those situations serious, just take it as a learning lesson. :thumbsup:

My consideration of seeking prostitutes was just something I tossed around as a potential solution to "fix this problem once and for all". But on second glance, it really fixes nothing, it further cements other issues, and still leaves me with the core of my issues unsolved (if not worstened). My best bet is to stay away from hookers.
RIFF wrote:
I have a friend thats like 57, a virgin, & thinks that every girl that wants to go on a minor date with him, kisses, or says I love you, is basically into a lifelong marriage type commitment to him. Then wants to suicide when they get freaked out by his LATCH-ON & leave.
Dont be that guy. Hes a dipshit.

I'm very unlikely to end up like him in terms of personality, or to develop the neediness of that guy. I'm actually the opposite personality. I'm more likely to abandon things that don't work for me, or people who constantly shun, ignore, or dismiss me, which is kind of what I've done with women since I've been about 17+ years old. At some point I guess I just accepted none of them were going to come my way so I just forgot about them And moved on. Now reality is hitting me. I realize I've missed the boat on one of the most crucial things in life, and nothing is likely to set it straight now. Its too late now.

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 12:30am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Too late my ass, man.

I'm 52 and consider it far-from-over. I've been celibate almost as long as you've been alive BTW (only 2 years short), so for Heaven's sake, don't feel like anything's too late!

That said, I'll likely not have kids even if the right gal suddenly came my way now, although that's not even a boat that's sailed if that's what you want at my age.

28? You're a spring chicken, mate. :lol: :LOL:

Last edited by Monkey Man on Sat, Sep 28, 2019 4:12pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 11:31am 
Supah Stah

https://news.yahoo.com/toronto-van-atta ... 10149.html

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 7:30pm 
Apprentice NOOB

We'll, I'm finally closing in on the end of this operation I've had in the works since last year.

Early last summer, a local hemp dispensary opened in my little hometown, and they started a collective with the farmers in the county, offering to front us the seeds/clones to plant, and to handle the drying/processing and sales of our crop for a percentage of our profits. So I convinced my dad we needed to use our land to grow hemp, because it is a newly legalized crop in our state, and the profit margins they were talking was very enticing. We have 225 acres here, and about 75 of it is open bottom land with nice soil. We've never planted anything on our land, as my family is in the logging/timber business rather than farming.

So I spent the winter researching and gathering info/materials to get started, and when the weather started to break in March, I started prepping the ground. I plowed furrows in strips 10 feet apart, and used a blade on the back of the tractor to push the dirt back in. I spent weeks on the tractor, working on agitating the soil and spreading chicken manure. Then, we purchased some mother plants to clone off of, and I single-handedly cloned over 5,000 cannabis plants, 4,500 of which ended up taking and growing roots. Altogether We planted 10 acres worth. We began planting in late April.

My father has been the benefactor of this venture, but this was meant to be my project. I have done virtually all the crucial work. My dad will take his share of the profits, and I will pay him back for his investment.

Right now we are in the midst of harvesting, and the days have been extremely hard and tiresome. I have been putting in 14-16 hour days of tobacco-like work. But we are hooked up with a buyer who is locked in on a hefty price. The dispensary has sourced our product to this buyer, and an escrow account has been set up for the sale. Our plants did very well. Our yields were spectacular. I'm tickled to death with the result. It has truly been a cool experience growing this plant.

So, surreal as it is to say, it looks as though this is really going to happen. I've looked at the price the buyer is paying per pound, and the amount we're likely to turn out, and doing the math, its looking like in about 60 days, I will have about $1.5 million. My mind can't even really comprehend the fact that I'm about to make real money. I've never made real money like this. Let alone this good.

But nevertheless, even though this has all gone so well, I'll have to be honest by saying I really cannot bring myself to care about the money, or to get excited over it. As you guys have gathered by now, I'm pretty put out with life in general, depressed and cynical, and I'm not joking when I describe my feelings. This money does not excite me one bit, though I've tried to convince myself to get excited about it. I can't do it.

In fact, I'm so apathetic to receiving this money that I'm considering even just conceding my share of the profits to my dad. If he insists I take it, I will probably have a charity lined up to donate it all. Either way, I don't want it.

I will get rid of my portion some way or another, then I'll likely disappear, maybe to end my life. I feel like I don't want to live anymore. The money doesn't mean jack shit to me. Theres nothing out there that I want. I could give a fuck less about vapid material possessions, brand new vehicles, nice house, toys, gadgets, etc... Ive got no use for money.

Most people cannot fathom the notion of getting to that point of mental depression and emptiness that you can actually go through with suicide, but I'm certainly working my way towards it. Absolutely nothing matters to me anymore. You could lay out all of Trumps money in front of me, and I would say no thank you. I just dont care to invest in this life any more. I see the end of this venture as a climactic point in my life, after which I just want to call it a life. That's how I feel.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 7:49pm 

Well now your rich. Drug lord. Nice.
Hire some real professional help. And not a bunch of guitarists that think your a joke.
Good luck on your endeavors.
And maybe you can finally stop crying.
I got ‘slippery when wet’ signs posted all over rig talk.
Your tears are causing people to slip and fall.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 8:33pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Thats awesome! You actually researched everything, took the time to make sure it was being done right, worked hard at it & are seeing it all come to fruition! Theres a sense of accomplishment that you feel with that, & its good!
Now, youve actually been talking about things, like women & depression & whatnot, so I know you dont really want to end it all, you just dont want to be miserable. Not knowing you & everything, Id say, part of your thing is that you dont have anyone to share your life & accomplishments with. I mean... that IS something. Perhaps you SHOULD try socializing a bit more & see what comes of it. I dont know, church or volunteering somewhere, or sports or something.. You shouldnt be looking for love per se, but just having a good time. The rest will follow. And dont be very open about your success..

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 8:47pm 
Apprentice NOOB

RIFF wrote:
Theres a sense of accomplishment that you feel with that, & its good!

I don't feel anything

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 10:10pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I just realized what matters to me. Sex, substances, and heavy fucking metal. I enjoy my life just as it is. I have now fucked six women since my divorce finalized, got scripts, medical mary jane, booze, Marlboro Reds, and I live my dreams in my little world with music. Try it.

Rivera K100, K-TRE. Musicman 100RD.
Mesa:, mkIV, Tremoverb, Nomad 100 GEQ,
Subway Blues, .22 GEQ.
Fender: 72 Bassman, 70 Twin Reverb, 67 Bandmaster.
BUILDS: 5F1, 1978X 18 Watt. Modded VJR'S
BUILDS IN PROCESS: AA165, JTM45.

The keepers:
Ibanez Prestige x 5
USA/MIJ Jacksons x 6
Gibsons LP x 3, SG
USA/MIJ Charvel x 4
USA Fender x 4 MIK x 2 MIM x 2
Hofner Semihollows x 3
ESP Eclipse

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 10:23pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I will gladly take the moneys. Let me know!

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 2:01am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ironic in the sense that I've been struggling with depression for 44+ years and honestly, 15 grand would change my life hugely.

I'd spend it on a new Mac to replace my obsolete cheese grater, a vocal booth and one or two other components missing from my equation and be into making music after a 26-year break. Been slowly saving for and rebuilding my setup so that I can create finished product for the first time ever. The one thing that's kept me alive-and-going is looking forward to being able to sit down and listen to something I wrote and finished, thinking "Gee, I'm happy with that".

My mind boggles with what I'd do with the kind of money you're talking about. For one thing, I'd be able to afford to eat something other than rabbit food every night. Heck, I could even buy a car, which I've been without for 20+ years.

Depressed as you've been, I can't help but wonder if maybe you weren't poor-enough? Don't take that the wrong way, but my thinking is that if one's been without the niceties of life for long enough, the mere thought of being able to go to the movies, a restaurant or as the case may be, create a finished-product song should be mind-blowing.

Last edited by Monkey Man on Thu, Oct 10, 2019 9:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 12:07pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Maybe try banging dudes instead?

|TC Electronic, Keeley, and Pigtronix effects|

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 12:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

🖤

VaderCabinets

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 2:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Devin wrote:
Maybe try banging dudes instead?

Or at least have your pole serviced by a super gay dude.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 6:01pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Be this kid...

Attachments:
487032FB-0E06-4562-92A5-68A21517088B.jpeg
487032FB-0E06-4562-92A5-68A21517088B.jpeg [ 68.32 KiB | Viewed 107 times ]

VaderCabinets
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 8:24pm 
Apprentice NOOB

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 8:26pm 

See??
Your not as sad and pathetic as you cry to be!!
Drug dealing is your future!!
Maybe fuck a pot plant or 2?
Hookers will fuck for weed. So now no excuses!
Sling your weed. Get laid!! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 9:45pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Mailman1971 wrote:
See??
Your not as sad and pathetic as you cry to be!!
Drug dealing is your future!!
Maybe fuck a pot plant or 2?
Hookers will fuck for weed. So now no excuses!
Sling your weed. Get laid!! :thumbsup:

This stuff tested at 22% CBD, 0.095% THC. You would have to smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole to get high off of it.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 4:33am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

That's a great medicinal rating, man.

The CBD's anti-psychotic properties alone would make that shit worth smoking. With your depression, IMHO it's a no-brainer that you get stuck into that shit man. It should help foster a positive outlook and could well change your whole friggin' life!

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 6:19am 

Make hay (pot) while the suns shining. :lol: :LOL:
Cash in. You never know when this could crash.
Again.... hookers love weed.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 8:00am 
Immortal Rock God

Wrong drug...Prostitutes are into meth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-6-t ... rk-2013-11

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:04am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

:lol: :LOL:

Well, it's not really very funny, so sorry if I offended any prostitutes here. :poke: