Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Sun, Nov 17, 2019 6:40pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Getting a prostitute
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 10:50pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Goat wrote:
Dick Butter Nuts wrote:
Goat wrote:
The thing women really love, is when you fart in front of them. It shows them that you feel comfortable in their presence. There's really no greater complement. Do that, and you're in!

Good point. In general women tend to love the smell of man shit.

:confused: Mine don't smell like shit? They have a rather pleasant aroma, not dissimilar to that of a warm biscuit.

Holy shit!

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 11:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

MonsterTone wrote:
I don't know what to think. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with my life.

Yeah, I wouldnt even sweat it. For sure, get whatever casual PAY FOR SEX that you feel is safe. Massage joints, hookers or whatever, then maybe get onto some casual hookup sites like tinder... Once you actually GET some confidence, youll relax. Whatever... just do NOT take any of those situations serious, just take it as a learning lesson. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 10:26pm 
Apprentice NOOB

RIFF wrote:
MonsterTone wrote:
I don't know what to think. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with my life.

Yeah, I wouldnt even sweat it. For sure, get whatever casual PAY FOR SEX that you feel is safe. Massage joints, hookers or whatever, then maybe get onto some casual hookup sites like tinder... Once you actually GET some confidence, youll relax. Whatever... just do NOT take any of those situations serious, just take it as a learning lesson. :thumbsup:

My consideration of seeking prostitutes was just something I tossed around as a potential solution to "fix this problem once and for all". But on second glance, it really fixes nothing, it further cements other issues, and still leaves me with the core of my issues unsolved (if not worstened). My best bet is to stay away from hookers.
RIFF wrote:
I have a friend thats like 57, a virgin, & thinks that every girl that wants to go on a minor date with him, kisses, or says I love you, is basically into a lifelong marriage type commitment to him. Then wants to suicide when they get freaked out by his LATCH-ON & leave.
Dont be that guy. Hes a dipshit.

I'm very unlikely to end up like him in terms of personality, or to develop the neediness of that guy. I'm actually the opposite personality. I'm more likely to abandon things that don't work for me, or people who constantly shun, ignore, or dismiss me, which is kind of what I've done with women since I've been about 17+ years old. At some point I guess I just accepted none of them were going to come my way so I just forgot about them And moved on. Now reality is hitting me. I realize I've missed the boat on one of the most crucial things in life, and nothing is likely to set it straight now. Its too late now.

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 12:30am 
Plank Cranker

Too late my ass, man.

I'm 52 and consider it far-from-over. I've been celibate almost as long as you've been alive BTW (only 2 years short), so for Heaven's sake, don't feel like anything's too late!

That said, I'll likely not have kids even if the right gal suddenly came my way now, although that's not even a boat that's sailed if that's what you want at my age.

28? You're a spring chicken, mate. :lol: :LOL:

Last edited by Monkey Man on Sat, Sep 28, 2019 4:12pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 11:31am 
Supah Stah

https://news.yahoo.com/toronto-van-atta ... 10149.html

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 7:30pm 
Apprentice NOOB

We'll, I'm finally closing in on the end of this operation I've had in the works since last year.

Early last summer, a local hemp dispensary opened in my little hometown, and they started a collective with the farmers in the county, offering to front us the seeds/clones to plant, and to handle the drying/processing and sales of our crop for a percentage of our profits. So I convinced my dad we needed to use our land to grow hemp, because it is a newly legalized crop in our state, and the profit margins they were talking was very enticing. We have 225 acres here, and about 75 of it is open bottom land with nice soil. We've never planted anything on our land, as my family is in the logging/timber business rather than farming.

So I spent the winter researching and gathering info/materials to get started, and when the weather started to break in March, I started prepping the ground. I plowed furrows in strips 10 feet apart, and used a blade on the back of the tractor to push the dirt back in. I spent weeks on the tractor, working on agitating the soil and spreading chicken manure. Then, we purchased some mother plants to clone off of, and I single-handedly cloned over 5,000 cannabis plants, 4,500 of which ended up taking and growing roots. Altogether We planted 10 acres worth. We began planting in late April.

My father has been the benefactor of this venture, but this was meant to be my project. I have done virtually all the crucial work. My dad will take his share of the profits, and I will pay him back for his investment.

Right now we are in the midst of harvesting, and the days have been extremely hard and tiresome. I have been putting in 14-16 hour days of tobacco-like work. But we are hooked up with a buyer who is locked in on a hefty price. The dispensary has sourced our product to this buyer, and an escrow account has been set up for the sale. Our plants did very well. Our yields were spectacular. I'm tickled to death with the result. It has truly been a cool experience growing this plant.

So, surreal as it is to say, it looks as though this is really going to happen. I've looked at the price the buyer is paying per pound, and the amount we're likely to turn out, and doing the math, its looking like in about 60 days, I will have about $1.5 million. My mind can't even really comprehend the fact that I'm about to make real money. I've never made real money like this. Let alone this good.

But nevertheless, even though this has all gone so well, I'll have to be honest by saying I really cannot bring myself to care about the money, or to get excited over it. As you guys have gathered by now, I'm pretty put out with life in general, depressed and cynical, and I'm not joking when I describe my feelings. This money does not excite me one bit, though I've tried to convince myself to get excited about it. I can't do it.

In fact, I'm so apathetic to receiving this money that I'm considering even just conceding my share of the profits to my dad. If he insists I take it, I will probably have a charity lined up to donate it all. Either way, I don't want it.

I will get rid of my portion some way or another, then I'll likely disappear, maybe to end my life. I feel like I don't want to live anymore. The money doesn't mean jack shit to me. Theres nothing out there that I want. I could give a fuck less about vapid material possessions, brand new vehicles, nice house, toys, gadgets, etc... Ive got no use for money.

Most people cannot fathom the notion of getting to that point of mental depression and emptiness that you can actually go through with suicide, but I'm certainly working my way towards it. Absolutely nothing matters to me anymore. You could lay out all of Trumps money in front of me, and I would say no thank you. I just dont care to invest in this life any more. I see the end of this venture as a climactic point in my life, after which I just want to call it a life. That's how I feel.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 7:49pm 

Well now your rich. Drug lord. Nice.
Hire some real professional help. And not a bunch of guitarists that think your a joke.
Good luck on your endeavors.
And maybe you can finally stop crying.
I got ‘slippery when wet’ signs posted all over rig talk.
Your tears are causing people to slip and fall.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 8:33pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Thats awesome! You actually researched everything, took the time to make sure it was being done right, worked hard at it & are seeing it all come to fruition! Theres a sense of accomplishment that you feel with that, & its good!
Now, youve actually been talking about things, like women & depression & whatnot, so I know you dont really want to end it all, you just dont want to be miserable. Not knowing you & everything, Id say, part of your thing is that you dont have anyone to share your life & accomplishments with. I mean... that IS something. Perhaps you SHOULD try socializing a bit more & see what comes of it. I dont know, church or volunteering somewhere, or sports or something.. You shouldnt be looking for love per se, but just having a good time. The rest will follow. And dont be very open about your success..

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 8:47pm 
Apprentice NOOB

RIFF wrote:
Theres a sense of accomplishment that you feel with that, & its good!

I don't feel anything

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 10:10pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I just realized what matters to me. Sex, substances, and heavy fucking metal. I enjoy my life just as it is. I have now fucked six women since my divorce finalized, got scripts, medical mary jane, booze, Marlboro Reds, and I live my dreams in my little world with music. Try it.

Rivera K100, K-TRE. Musicman 100RD.
Mesa:, mkIV, Tremoverb, Subway Blues, .22 GEQ.
Fender: 64 Bandmaster, 67 Bandmaster, 72 Bassman, 70 Twin Reverb, BF Concert 4x10".
BUILDS: 5F1, 1978X 18 Watt. Modded VJR'S
BUILDS IN PROCESS: AA165, JTM45.

The keepers:
Ibanez Prestige x 5
USA/MIJ Jacksons x 6
Gibsons LP x 3, SG
USA/MIJ Charvel x 4
USA Fender x 4 MIK x 2 MIM x 2
Hofner Semihollows x 3
ESP Eclipse, Horizon

Good deals with: napalmdeath

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 09, 2019 10:23pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I will gladly take the moneys. Let me know!

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 2:01am 
Plank Cranker

Ironic in the sense that I've been struggling with depression for 44+ years and honestly, 15 grand would change my life hugely.

I'd spend it on a new Mac to replace my obsolete cheese grater, a vocal booth and one or two other components missing from my equation and be into making music after a 26-year break. Been slowly saving for and rebuilding my setup so that I can create finished product for the first time ever. The one thing that's kept me alive-and-going is looking forward to being able to sit down and listen to something I wrote and finished, thinking "Gee, I'm happy with that".

My mind boggles with what I'd do with the kind of money you're talking about. For one thing, I'd be able to afford to eat something other than rabbit food every night. Heck, I could even buy a car, which I've been without for 20+ years.

Depressed as you've been, I can't help but wonder if maybe you weren't poor-enough? Don't take that the wrong way, but my thinking is that if one's been without the niceties of life for long enough, the mere thought of being able to go to the movies, a restaurant or as the case may be, create a finished-product song should be mind-blowing.

Last edited by Monkey Man on Thu, Oct 10, 2019 9:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 12:07pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Maybe try banging dudes instead?

|Alexander, Effectrode, Pigtronix, and Wampler FX|

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 12:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

🖤

VaderCabinets

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 2:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Devin wrote:
Maybe try banging dudes instead?

Or at least have your pole serviced by a super gay dude.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 6:01pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Be this kid...

Attachments:
487032FB-0E06-4562-92A5-68A21517088B.jpeg
487032FB-0E06-4562-92A5-68A21517088B.jpeg [ 68.32 KiB | Viewed 535 times ]

VaderCabinets
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 8:24pm 
Apprentice NOOB

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 8:26pm 

See??
Your not as sad and pathetic as you cry to be!!
Drug dealing is your future!!
Maybe fuck a pot plant or 2?
Hookers will fuck for weed. So now no excuses!
Sling your weed. Get laid!! :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 9:45pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Mailman1971 wrote:
See??
Your not as sad and pathetic as you cry to be!!
Drug dealing is your future!!
Maybe fuck a pot plant or 2?
Hookers will fuck for weed. So now no excuses!
Sling your weed. Get laid!! :thumbsup:

This stuff tested at 22% CBD, 0.095% THC. You would have to smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole to get high off of it.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 4:33am 
Plank Cranker

That's a great medicinal rating, man.

The CBD's anti-psychotic properties alone would make that shit worth smoking. With your depression, IMHO it's a no-brainer that you get stuck into that shit man. It should help foster a positive outlook and could well change your whole friggin' life!

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 6:19am 

Make hay (pot) while the suns shining. :lol: :LOL:
Cash in. You never know when this could crash.
Again.... hookers love weed.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 12, 2019 8:00am 
Immortal Rock God

Wrong drug...Prostitutes are into meth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-6-t ... rk-2013-11

The fact that Stephen appears from nowhere, is sentenced to death in an emotional public trial without anyone interfering at all and is then altogether forgotten as if nothing happened, is already suspicious.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:04am 
Plank Cranker

:lol: :LOL:

Well, it's not really very funny, so sorry if I offended any prostitutes here. :poke:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 12:10am 
Apprentice NOOB

I’m not sure I’m going to make it to the end of this hemp harvest. It is beating me down physically and mentally. I’ve been working so hard that I haven’t even been able to get basic personal stuff done, like clean house, or laundry, etc. I’m living in absolute filth. House is an absolute disaster, truck is a wreck. No end in sight still. I start working at 6 every morning, and usually don’t get done until 8 or 9 at night, and this is easily as hard as tobacco work, if not worse in some ways. Seems to have been a lot of money spent, and energy exerted for nothing. It appears there may actually be no buyer locked in by the broker we are using (contrary to what we were led to believe), or at least the buyer is trying to back out, or undercut us big time. I’m also hearing that there is so much product hitting the market this year because of the explosion in the amount of farmers this year that prices have plummeted, so it appears it has flooded much quicker than previously projected.

On top of this, this whole ordeal seems to have done nothing but cause turmoil in my family, and a lot of grief for me personally. There have been some pretty major arguments/fights over it. But even worse is the fact that I’ve partly used this venture as an opportunity to prove myself to others, and to show others that I’m NOT a lazy bum, and that I CAN work hard, take a leadership role, and be a successful person, only to have people do nothing but complain that I’m either not doing things right, or I’m slighting this or that person, or whatever thing people can level of me. I’m frankly sick of it. I’m working a crew of guys right now every single day, and I’m hitting the grind hard 14-15 hours per day hard without days off. This has been going on since March. Seems like I’ve heard every which way I’ve been wrong or bad, but never the first word of encouragement from anyone.

Just to give an example. Recently, I’ve found out that a member of my extended family (my sister’s husband’s brother) is mad at me because he apparently felt slighted by me when I hired him to work for me a few weekends ago. He was not there as a traditional “employee” of mine, but we were paying him for his help. Anyway, I thought the day went just fine. He seemed to be enjoying himself. But he ended up leaving without collecting his pay, and he stopped talking to us after that day. My mother would text him every weekend after that to see if he could help, and he would just say “no I’m busy”, without any explanation. Finally, after so long of this my mother broke down and called him to ask if he was upset about something, and he told her that I treated him and his brother poorly when they worked for me that day, and that there was an altercation between us in which he claims that he said to me “I’m not taking this from you anymore”, and to which I replied “fine, then you can go home!”. This is an outright lie. Nothing of the sort ever took place.

I have no idea what he’s talking about. Everything seemed fine to me that day. Nevertheless, this is causing a rift in the family again. I always come out the bad guy in the end. I’m getting ready to dump this project. Its been nothing but money and time wasted, only to get grief and heartache in return.

I personally had the most to lose in the long run because I’m 28, I’ve got no other skills, no solid job history, and am unemployable for the most part. This was kind of my last effort to do something with my life and to make something of myself. I’ve got nothing to fall back on if this fails. I will never leave my parent’s house or become a man of my own if this fails. I put everything on hold to do this, thinking it would be my saving grace to turn my life around, but it’s proven to be a waste thus far. I’m seriously considering walking away from it. I can’t take it anymore.

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 12:37am 
Plank Cranker

As I said earlier (I think), you're a spring chicken, mate.

1) Never say, "never".
2) It's never too late to turn one's life around or indeed start over. Never!

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 9:56am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I would get the hooker if I were you. Try getting one of those porn star escorts so you know they are not cops. That could help, at least you will know.

If that fails, get a Real Doll.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27, 2019 8:36pm 
Supah Stah

I tried.

PRS Guitars
Caparison Guitars
Aristides Guitars
Kemper Amplification
Horizon Devices

Last edited by vultures on Mon, Oct 28, 2019 9:04am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 1:25am 
Apprentice NOOB

vultures wrote:

I'm 32 and I've failed at nearly everything I've tried at life.

I bet women have noticed you at least once, and I bet you’ve had a girlfriend before and had sex.

I’ve said it before, there’s NO going back. The damage is DONE. I don’t even want to experience sex now, nor have anything to do with women. Merely looking at women now fosters immediate contempt and disgust for me. The idea of a woman flirting with me, being into me, or having sex with me just puts my mind into this state of abject disgust and hatred.

You find out, if you’re not some stupid simpleton normie, that if you make it to my age without the first bit of experience, then it’s over for you. It’s like learning math or something like that. You have a window of time in your formidable years to get on board and do it, if you miss that opportunity, you’re done. The world leaves you behind, options rapidly deplete, neuroplasticity plummets, and you’re done. Money will not change how women view me, and they’re not getting near me even if it does. I will see to that. I won’t go bang some whore in NV either.

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 2:20am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Get a therapist. Or a dude?

Rivera K100, K-TRE. Musicman 100RD.
Mesa:, mkIV, Tremoverb, Subway Blues, .22 GEQ.
Fender: 64 Bandmaster, 67 Bandmaster, 72 Bassman, 70 Twin Reverb, BF Concert 4x10".
BUILDS: 5F1, 1978X 18 Watt. Modded VJR'S
BUILDS IN PROCESS: AA165, JTM45.

The keepers:
Ibanez Prestige x 5
USA/MIJ Jacksons x 6
Gibsons LP x 3, SG
USA/MIJ Charvel x 4
USA Fender x 4 MIK x 2 MIM x 2
Hofner Semihollows x 3
ESP Eclipse, Horizon

Good deals with: napalmdeath

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 9:18pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Like I said before. Sound's like mommy issues. Or similar. Don't take that the wrong way. Something has happened to you that makes you feel this way toward women. I would say that it doesn't matter what your sexual orientation is either. Most people, even if gay, wouldn't necessarily have a disgust for women too.

Good news. That's treatable with psychotherapy. This issue against women and your thoughts of failure and suicide can be addressed and probably fixed/reversed. If you don't want to try - all I can ask you to do is to
change your mind.

I very much resisted posting in this thread again but I take suicide pretty seriously. Hopefully, you are getting some therapy by at least talking to us. Does your Dad know how you feel? What happened in your childhood? Whom else have you confided in? Are you willing to try?

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 9:39pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Yeah, dude.. what makes you hate broads? Im sure youve got some female friends.. like cousins, sisters, aunts, just FRIENDS, etc. Theres a lot of women out there that you dont have to have sex with, that matter to you. Women are just people, so it shouldnt raise your hackles.
I usually suggest self help, but Id say DO go to a professional that can help you figure this out.
Why? because youd rather enjoy people & life, than hate it. So whats to loose? Nothing.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 12:43am 
Plank Cranker

Kind, wise words from the good folk here.

Do us and yourself a favour, mate - try not to devolve this conversation into one resembling the one we referred to earlier, the "all women hate me" thread that felt like nothing more than a troll job.

Your tone and increasingly-cyclic self-imposed cock block is starting to sound an awful lot like that dude from last year. Even the dismissal of sound advice reeks of it, something you'd managed to avoid previously and that factored greatly into my decision to back you a couple o' pages back.

The advice here has been great and well-intentioned IMHO; why not take advantage of it? The only reason I can think of is if the thread's purpose were to troll. Don't be that guy! I can speak for everyone I'm sure when I say that we just loved that dude last year. Talk about talking to a brick wall. :doh:

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 2:50am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

In an ideal world hand jobs would be much easier to get. I mean, I can get 'em from the old lady whenever I want, but it would be nice to just dial up some rando slag whenever the fuck.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 7:22pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Built these racks made of chicken wire to hang hemp on. Attached a rigged up steel boom to the frontloader of the tractor that sets it up to the rafter. These plants have the biggest nugs of the whole crop. Still oceans of it to go.

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 10:41pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I'll take the nuggets but what's up with the leaves in the plants in last pic? They look diseased or something. Hope they are not all like that. These are for CBD only right? Is that in the leaf or the bud or both? Pardon my ignorance.

Also, what about my other questions>

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 10:57am 
Apprentice NOOB

311splawndude wrote:
I'll take the nuggets but what's up with the leaves in the plants in last pic? They look diseased or something. Hope they are not all like that. These are for CBD only right? Is that in the leaf or the bud or both? Pardon my ignorance.

Also, what about my other questions>

Well, these are just freshly cut from the field and hung for drying. They’re not trimmed yet, so they still have the leaves on the buds. Cannabis will have sugar leaves on the bud. That gets trimmed off after harvest.

I’m not sure what you mean by them looking diseased. If you’re referring to the darker ones, those are actually ones that turned purple after the temperature drop, which is a good thing. If you’re referring to the fact that some of the leaves look brown, well that’s normal. Some of the big fan leaves will die and fall off during bloom because the plant starts using less nitrogen, and starts putting all the nutrients towards bud development, so some leaves will die off.

Also, you might see little specs on the leaves. That is called leaf septoria, which is a fungus that grows on plants. It’s not a big deal either for the most part. These are healthy, beautiful plants.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 2:35pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

^ sorry, no I was asking about what looks like holes in some of the leaves. May not be a big deal, just curious. Maybe that is the fungus you were talking about or whatever.

And I was asking about my questions posted on Monday the 28th?

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 6:03pm 
Apprentice NOOB

311splawndude wrote:
And I was asking about my questions posted on Monday the 28th?

I’ve attempted to respond to those a couple of times, but I’ve been working my ass off so much in the past 2 months that once my head hits the pillow at night I’m done. I will try to respond to them asap. They are good questions, so I will for sure respond to them.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 6:07pm 
Apprentice NOOB

...and yes, the “holes” you’re seeing in the leaves is actually specs of fungus called septoria. Tobacco gets it too. It’s not a big deal on hemp. The leaves just get ground up into keefe/biomass. The buds don’t really get affected by it. That’s where the money is.

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 03, 2019 9:58am 

Dude....
Take 1 percent you being pot farm Paul....
Wash your nasty ass off...
Go to a local water hole...
You WILL GET LAID

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 03, 2019 1:13pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Mailman1971 wrote:
Dude....
Take 1 percent you being pot farm Paul....
Wash your nasty ass off...
Go to a local water hole...
You WILL GET LAID

I have no idea what any of that means, but I’ve made up my mind. I give up. Attention from women could never feel right now. The whole thing has been ruined for me. They won’t be hearing anything from me ever again.

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 04, 2019 12:52am 
Plank Cranker

You're far too young to say "never", mate.

By this I mean, sure, you can truly mean it, but we old fogies know that the saying, "Never say never" has its roots in the reality that anyone who's lived for long enough knows better than to make that declaration.

Dan was suggesting you get cleaned up (you said you were filthy), fill your pockets with hooch and go visit a bar. People being selfish to some degree or another will ensure that you won't have any problem making "friends", if you know what I mean.

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 04, 2019 7:59am 

Exactly!!! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 05, 2019 3:14am 
Plank Cranker

:cheers:

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 05, 2019 9:37pm 
Apprentice NOOB

I’ve got to figure out some way of curbing my depression. From first hand experience with lifelong severe depression, I can tell you undoubtedly that the people you think are just whining or seeking attention are often legitimately dealing with a demon they can’t control. Depression is most certainly a demon the tries to destroy you. Dealing with daily depression is like getting up each morning and getting on a roller coaster. It decides what kind of a day you’re going to have, not you. You’re just riding whatever twist, turn, or drop off it wants to take you on next. You don’t just decide to feel better. You wait around for your depression to decide you can feel better. You are not in control. It’s like someone holding your head under water, and you’re there suffering wondering when you’ll be able to breath again, then they let you up to the surface just long enough to get a short breath, then it’s back under water, and the suffering begins again. Depression is pain. It’s a daily pain. It sucks.

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 05, 2019 11:46pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

We believe you brother. Most all of us know someone dealing with depression. Some of us have lost someone to depression. Get the help you deserve is all I can say.. You CAN work through this

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 06, 2019 4:02am 
Plank Cranker

I've been dealing with it (and insomnia and other issues) since I was 8 years old; it was brought on by heavy-metal poisoning, so I feel you, mate.

I suggested earlier that a possible solution is right under your nose - the CBD you've been growing. Why not try it and report back here? It's anti-psychotic, man; should be just-the-ticket.

Can't legally get it here where I live yet; there's a very-short shortlist of peeps who've been able to get prescriptions thus far, so I'm waiting for the flood to begin, then I'm in...

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 08, 2019 12:47pm 
Apprentice NOOB

Monkey Man wrote:
I've been dealing with it (and insomnia and other issues) since I was 8 years old; it was brought on by heavy-metal poisoning, so I feel you, mate.

I suggested earlier that a possible solution is right under your nose - the CBD you've been growing. Why not try it and report back here? It's anti-psychotic, man; should be just-the-ticket.

Can't legally get it here where I live yet; there's a very-short shortlist of peeps who've been able to get prescriptions thus far, so I'm waiting for the flood to begin, then I'm in...

I’ve kept a few grams for myself, and I’ve smoked it several times. It’s total bullshit. CBD is total baloney. Doesn’t do a damn thing for you. It’s BS, believe me.

I’m completely at a place where I don’t fucking care anymore. I don’t want my life to improve. I just want it to end. I no longer want those things I used to want. Seriously, I don’t want anything from anybody anymore. I don’t want women, I don’t want money, I don’t want happiness or comfort. I just want to shut the lights off, and put it to an end. I don’t want to “go on a journey” of “self-improvement”, and come out triumphant. I don’t want attention or attraction from women. They had their chance to give me a chance, and to make me feel somewhat wanted, but instead they chose to kill my soul, drag it through the fucking sewage, and dump it in the river. They can fuck the motherfuck off. I don’t want it anymore, and they won’t be hearing from me anymore.

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 08, 2019 4:13pm 
Plank Cranker

CBD isn't baloney, man. Dope has always had psychotic and anti-psychotic components; that's why there's always been "happy", "paranoia / freak-out" smoke and everything in-between. It's always been a matter of how the psychoactive alkaloids are proportioned within any given plant / bud. Always. Therein lies the most-obvious evidence.

A good friend of mine (2,200 km away, unfortunately) specialises in treating cancer through natural means, but he also helps folks who're depressed and whatnot. Previously he relied on extended fasting for these peeps in order to scrape deep into the body and remove long-term toxins which contribute to depressive illnesses. Now he just gives 'em CBD and they're instantly in a better place.

On the other stuff you said, I get how you feel. Of the 25 or so nervous breakdowns I've had, half of them were in the last 10 years with extended suicidal periods lasting up to a few years. The last thing one "feels like" is to begin a self-improvement journey.

IMHO the "solution" is simply to find a way to feel better. The second you feel better, everything changes - the pressure to embark on PD journeys and whatnot disappears, one automatically focusses on matters at-hand / the day you're living now and things just seem to fall into place the way they appear to for "normal" peeps when we witness their lives, as depressed folk, from the outside. It really is a miracle of sorts 'cause one suddenly feels back-in-the-game, so to speak, and appetites and desires quickly return.

I know 'cause I've experienced this sort of thing countless times due to my bipolar's being the ultra-ultra-cyclical type, where its common to experience the worst and best states of mind many times in a single day.

All I'm trying to do is encourage you to remember that the way you're thinking / talking is (obviously) due to your state of mind, and that the polar-opposite scenario comes just as naturally (and easily) when it's turned around, whether through CBD, the body's own self-correction or whatever. You and I both know that you can't think your way out of severe depression. It's the ultimate catch-22 situation, so IMHO it's best to try not to think about it, as much as that might seem like a cop-out to some.

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 08, 2019 6:22pm 

MonsterTone wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

I’ve kept a few grams for myself, and I’ve smoked it several times. It’s total bullshit. CBD is total baloney. Doesn’t do a damn thing for you. It’s BS, believe me.

I’m completely at a place where I don’t fucking care anymore. I don’t want my life to improve. I just want it to end. I no longer want those things I used to want. Seriously, I don’t want anything from anybody anymore. I don’t want women, I don’t want money, I don’t want happiness or comfort. I just want to shut the lights off, and put it to an end. I don’t want to “go on a journey” of “self-improvement”, and come out triumphant. I don’t want attention or attraction from women. They had their chance to give me a chance, and to make me feel somewhat wanted, but instead they chose to kill my soul, drag it through the fucking sewage, and dump it in the river. They can fuck the motherfuck off. I don’t want it anymore, and they won’t be hearing from me anymore.

I have no idea why women shun you???
You have such a upbeat positive attitude!!
Their loss.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next