Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Wed, Sep 23, 2020 12:58am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Trump Impeachment
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 11:51am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Are you human?: 951
I thought there was a no politics ban here?
Anyway...Trump 2020 !
Greatest president ever !

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 12:39pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

You’re late to the party.

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 1:44pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

How so? Theres a ban on political posts.

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 2:09pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:cry:

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 6:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Very upset

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 12:37am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

EV, in response to a flood of whining, butthurt members of a particular political persuasion and collective world view, the OT area was severely-truncated and many "political" threads deleted.

A general "edict" that we ought to avoid politics, at least for a while, was "issued", but IMHO the translation of that was that as long as we don't get too carried away with ad-hominem attacks, anything's up for discussion, which is as it should be IMHO.

No ad-hominem BS = opportunity to share and learn... IMHO. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 7:20am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:thumbsup:
Gotcha. It's not easy to have a discussion on politics without that happening. Much easier to avoid all together.
But ok.

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 12:34pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Poor sleeptard having a meltdown. Even had the ss.org mods tell him to cool it. Where you at sleepwell? LMAO @ reading 1984 and equating it to the Trump presidency. You are beyond delusional buddy. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 1:27pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
Poor sleeptard having a meltdown. Even had the ss.org mods tell him to cool it. Where you at sleepwell? LMAO @ reading 1984 and equating it to the Trump presidency. You are beyond delusional buddy. :lol: :LOL:

:confused:

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 3:02am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

So Bernie wins again.

We've assumed all along that Bernie wouldn't survive the final vetting "process"; that the establishment wouldn't allow him to stand, just as it did in 2016.

Question:
Is there a limit as to how far left the Dems would move in order to gain office? I'm inclined to think not, based on what I've seen around the world and at home. IOW, if it believes Bernie can defeat Trump, it wouldn't surprise me if it gave him the final endorsement.

Radical, I know, and the implications would be huge if it won, but as I suggested, I'm learning to not underestimate the sacrifices bodies are willing to make in order to gain power.

The mere thought of it is friggin'-scary. :no:

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 8:08am 
Immortal Rock God

Monkey Man wrote:
So Bernie wins again.

We've assumed all along that Bernie wouldn't survive the final vetting "process"; that the establishment wouldn't allow him to stand, just as it did in 2016.

Question:
Is there a limit as to how far left the Dems would move in order to gain office? I'm inclined to think not, based on what I've seen around the world and at home. IOW, if it believes Bernie can defeat Trump, it wouldn't surprise me if it gave him the final endorsement.

Radical, I know, and the implications would be huge if it won, but as I suggested, I'm learning to not underestimate the sacrifices bodies are willing to make in order to gain power.

The problem for them is the farther left they go, the more that normal people stop paying any attention, and the dem establishment knows it. The last thing they want is for Bernie to be the chosen one by the people. The media is already trying to bad mouth Bernie and make him seem like a bad choice, which is strange considering those on the right would probably guess they would shill for him at every opportunity. Its really not that unlike what happened with trump, the establishment tried to shove Jeb bush down our throats and we said NO... Jeb is a gutless shill and we won't allow it. The difference is that the democrats establishment is willing to undercut, lie and cheat their OWN PARTY to achieve what they want. Just like they did to Bernie last time...
Interesting to watch, We'll see what happens..

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 12:30pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Goat wrote:
Krull wrote:

:confused:

Yes you are. Why did you delete those two memes? Talk about confusion.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12, 2020 12:33pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Meanwhile Rep. Ratcliffe gets FBI chief Chris Wray to finally admit FBI tampered with evidence and conduct illegal surveillance on Trump’s campaign.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1226580712813420544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1226580712813420544&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F02%2Fvideo-rep-ratcliffe-gets-failed-fbi-chief-chris-wray-to-admit-fbi-tampered-with-evidence-and-conducted-illegal-surveillance-on-trump%2F

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 3:25am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

JTyson wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
So Bernie wins again.

Question:

The problem for them is the farther left they go, the more that normal people stop paying any attention, and the dem establishment knows it. The last thing they want is for Bernie to be the chosen one by the people. The media is already trying to bad mouth Bernie and make him seem like a bad choice, which is strange considering those on the right would probably guess they would shill for him at every opportunity. Its really not that unlike what happened with trump, the establishment tried to shove Jeb bush down our throats and we said NO... Jeb is a gutless shill and we won't allow it. The difference is that the democrats establishment is willing to undercut, lie and cheat their OWN PARTY to achieve what they want. Just like they did to Bernie last time...

Thanks JT.

Yeah, Jeb came across as a nothing burger to me; he just had... nothing.

Didn't know the LSM is doing that to Bernie. Gives us some kind of hope I guess in that at least they're revealing that they'd prefer not to go too-far-left, although the priority would simply be to get someone, anyone on the left elected. :doh:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 8:12am 
Immortal Rock God

Monkey Man wrote:
JTyson wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
So Bernie wins again.

Question:

Thanks JT.

Yeah, Jeb came across as a nothing burger to me; he just had... nothing.

Didn't know the LSM is doing that to Bernie. Gives us some kind of hope I guess in that at least they're revealing that they'd prefer not to go too-far-left, although the priority would simply be to get someone, anyone on the left elected. :doh:

Actually, its more that they are working with the dim establishment to knock him down a bit without being too obvious. They really do think they hold the rudder that drives what the consensus will be. It does work at some level on a limited number of tards who watch their horsecrap. Its actually exactly what was spoken of in the Russian defector vid posted in here earlier. Been going on a long time..
The reality is they have penned themselves into a corner and have no way to win the upcoming election, and they are figuring this out too late in the game for it to matter.
In the end, whoever the chosen one is will have to go into the cage and face the orange man..
The orange man will lift his leg and pee all over the chosen one, give him a nickname and watch the whole 2016 thing repeat itself :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 9:25am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:lol: :LOL: Too funny, man, and so true.

It feels like in the end it's gonna be a case of, "Well, who's gonna volunteer to have his ass handed to him on a platter?" :lol: :LOL:

You know, I fear that this time 'round we may not be treated to as many Tears of Butthurt™, simply because the expectation won't be all unicorns and rainbows as it was in 2016. Perish the thought 'though; I wanna see me some Welcome to Reality Tears™, the absence of which would be like forgetting to put icing on a cake. :gethim:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 12:52pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

BREAKING: DOJ Will Not Charge Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe — Attorneys Say ‘Case is Closed’

Trust the plan :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 1:39pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Lol yea. Soon. Tik tok. :lol: :LOL: it’s all political theatre.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 2:07pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

The TDS is real.

34 year old Man suffering from TDS slaps MAGA hat wearing teen and breaks mans jaw that comes to Childs aid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/election ... spartandhp

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 3:13pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Well looks like Avenatti is going to the Big House soon. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 5:26pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:

A good ol' Andy classic -
"First We Fuck Flynn, Then We Fuck Trump"- Andrew McCabe

Hannity claims his sources say ‘something big is about to happen’…
reminder – The McCabe decision has nothing to do with John Durham...

Jeff Sessions - 637 days zero deep state indictments
Matt Whittaker - 100 days zero indictments
Bill Barr - 365 days and zero indictments

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 16, 2020 11:42am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Build the wall! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 17, 2020 9:28pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
Well looks like Avenatti is going to the Big House soon. :lol: :LOL:

Maybe while this retard is enjoying his popularity amongst the prisoners in deference, he'll learn from Bloomberg how to dig holes, plant seeds, grow corn and engage a mechanical lever in the direction of the red-arrows along the concrete floor ground leading to his now new degenerate u4ia.

I'm telling ya, my view out to sea from my hillside back patio looks real nice and peaceful, right now. :)

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 17, 2020 10:01pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

No Russian frigates or U-boats on the horizon then, GB? :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 12:38pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Get ready for a Roger Stone pardon. :thumbsup:

Post subject: OBAMA WAS RIGHT
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 2:48pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
Get ready for a Roger Stone pardon. :thumbsup:

YOU THINK? ;)

On a side note, after what we witnessed last night from the current Dem peanut gallery, Obama predicted months ago that his fears would come to fruition in the current DNC as a "Circular Firing Squad".

Could Bloomberg with his $multi-million dollar staff, they couldn't prepare the dope for a Spelling B level response for the obvious! My lord what a Fredo we have here. And his last statement about his disgustingly excessive wealth when asked about, the dumbass stated "I'm giving it all away" . . . -- what freaking-ever Mr. Meathead. Go screw everybody that looks like you!!! :bash:

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 4:45pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

The libtards would vote Stalin in just to beat Trump. Voting for Bloomberg just shows how dumb they really are.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 4:51pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:lol: :LOL:

Bolton Admits Testimony Based On Leaked Book Excerpts Would Have Been Impeachment Nothingburger

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bolton-admits-testimony-based-leaked-book-excerpts-would-have-been-impeachment

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 10:23am 
Supah Stah

Krull wrote:

Bolton Admits Testimony Based On Leaked Book Excerpts Would Have Been Impeachment Nothingburger

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bolton-admits-testimony-based-leaked-book-excerpts-would-have-been-impeachment

This is so funny. Bolton trolls them all.

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 8:33pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:

You’ve Ticked your last Tock, pardner. :lol: :LOL:

Tucker had an alright take on the newly re-animated Russia hoax tonight:

'You see what's going on here-
Our democratic system is in fact under attack, that much is true. But it's not the Russians who are attacking us, it's not even the Chinese. It's being being attacked by our own ruling class. They're undermining democracy because they have no choice. If they left it up to the voters to decide where to go next they'd be out of a job tomorrow because they've been terrible stewards of this country, some of them would be in jail. So they've got to subvert our system, their livelihoods depend on it.'

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 4:07pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Biden - "My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden."

These last few days this fucking guy is in full melt down. Might have to watch the debate tonight :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 5:00pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:lol: :LOL: I’m definitely going to watch it. Biden done lost his marbles.

Funny how Rytard hasn’t posted shit anymore. He did however have something to say about banning me and wishing I have a short life. Typical leftist ass clown.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 6:34pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Yeah, that was painful

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 7:57pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I'll bet FOX is so glad that the DNC blocked them from hosting any of the Democrat Debates or whatever they are.

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 9:16pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

spliffsperlunk wrote:
I'll bet FOX is so glad that the DNC blocked them from hosting any of the Democrat Debates or whatever they are.

Metoo! :no: :cry:

:student:

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 11:03pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

If youve never watched this commentator, you might enjoy his wisdom.

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 27, 2020 2:21am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I like the way these guys sum it up.

PostPosted: Fri, May 08, 2020 1:40pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Unforced error here.

However, if yawl remember the Russian HOAX Muller report and the initial advice for the POTUS to Liar-UP? Umm, well, Mr. Muller like Rick to Lucy:

Mr. Muller you're now in Crossfire Hurricane territory and you got some splainin to do - Mr. PERVIEW NO. 1 PRINCIPAL! :gethim:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire ... estigation)

PostPosted: Fri, May 08, 2020 2:06pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ahhh, the ol' impeachment thread...good times and you saved it too right before it fell into oblivion off the page 4 cliff.

PostPosted: Sat, May 09, 2020 2:35am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

My thought exactly, lester. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sat, May 09, 2020 12:50pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

CROOKED OBAMA PANICS! Deep State Reporter Isikoff Releases His “Leaked” Call – Former President’s Fingerprints All Over Attempted Coup and More Documents Are Coming!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/crooked-obama-panics-deep-state-reporter-isikoff-releases-leaked-call-former-presidents-fingerprints-attempted-coup-documents-coming/

PostPosted: Sat, May 09, 2020 1:07pm 
Immortal Rock God

Its gonna be so much fun watching lunch bucket Joe piss himself on national television when the orange man starts talking about his admins involvement in the biggest scam ever attempted on the American population...

Poor little lunch bucket Joe....
So much promise for the future just a bit ago, but alas, it appears his brains are melting, his past is starting to become unavoidable, and anyone who is paying attention can see it won't even be close unless Michelle Obama changes her mind and runs with him.
Not that I believed her when she said she would not run..... She's as honest as her man child husband, but her balls are much bigger than his ever were :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
The only remote chance the dims have is to give her whatever she wants to run with him..

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Sat, May 09, 2020 6:27pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Fair call, Jim. :yes:

PostPosted: Sat, May 09, 2020 6:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Krull wrote:
CROOKED OBAMA PANICS! Deep State Reporter Isikoff Releases His “Leaked” Call – Former President’s Fingerprints All Over Attempted Coup and More Documents Are Coming!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/crooked-obama-panics-deep-state-reporter-isikoff-releases-leaked-call-former-presidents-fingerprints-attempted-coup-documents-coming/

Imagine that from Obama... "Rule of law"...

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 12:15pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I know, the night of the living dead is back. I certainly hope this will not blow up into a horrifying revelation Muller 2.0 but you never know. Ol' sleepy from his bunker can use any ammo at all cost being a FOBAR corrupt cocoon rat.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13