Tonite's Debate Hopefully Will Crush Biden Finally

WGAF

Banned
President Trump plans to bring Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski as guest to debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pr...-associate-tony-bobulinski-as-guest-to-debate

President Trump is expected to bring former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski as his guest to the final presidential debate Thursday night, Fox News has learned.

Bobulinski is a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy and the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar and on Thursday released emails and text messages that appear to show Joe Biden's involvement with his son's foreign business dealings. He was slated to deliver a statement to the media before the debate, and planned to say that he is turning his electronic devices over to the FBI.

Bobulinski, in a statement to Fox News, said he does not believe Joe Biden's past claim that he did not discuss his son Hunter's business affairs with him, claiming that Hunter "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals."

"I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

"The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist-controlled China," he added.

Bobulinksi also said that he believes that the Chinese involvement in the deal was "political or influence investment" on their part, and that "Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese."

The Biden campaign declined to comment.

Bobulinski also said that the information he relayed is not part of any disinformation campaign.

"Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive," he said.

“Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening,” Bobulinski said, adding that he asks “the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.”

Bobulinski said he doesn’t “have a political axe to grind.”

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and the Senate Finance Committee requested documents related to Bobulinski’s business affairs with the Biden family. He has provided the committees with the documents. Fox News has also, separately, obtained those documents.

Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, are also planning to interview Bobulinksi on Friday.

“As part of the committees’ efforts to validate the authenticity of recently publicly released emails involving the Biden family’s international financial entanglements, we sent letters to five individuals identified in the emails. Those letters were sent yesterday, and the deadline is October 23, 2020," Johnson and Grassley said in a statement. "So far, the committees have received a response only from Mr. Tony Bobulinski, who appears to be willing to fully cooperate with our investigation."

They added: "In fact, Mr. Bobulinski has already agreed to appear for an informal interview by the committees tomorrow, Friday, October 23, 2020.”

Several documents, obtained by Fox News, show Bobulinksi discussing a meeting with Joe Biden in May 2017, despite past claims from the former vice president that he did not talk about his son's business dealings.

The messages seem to indicate that a meeting took place, though it's unclear what the substance of the meeting may have been. They are unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

“Mrng plse let me knw if we will do early dinner w your Uncle & dad and where, also for document translation do you want it simple Chinese or traditional?” Bobulinski texted Hunter Biden on May 2, 2017.

“Not sure on dinner yet and whatever is the most common for a Chinese legal DOC,” Hunter Biden replied.

“Chinese legal docs can be both, i’ll make it traditional,” Bobulinski said.

Hunter replied: “Dad not in now until 11- let’s me I and Jim meet at 10 at Beverly Hilton where he’s staying.”

Later, Bobulinski sent a text to Jim Biden, Joe Biden's brother, on the same day, May 2, 2017, saying: “Great to meet u and spend some time together, please thank Joe for his time, was great to talk thx Tony b.”

Biden: The (LSM) Media will not "admit" ANYTHING about Junky Hunter Biden as this will certainly KILL the election.
Trump: If the (LSM) will not "report" ANYTHING about Junky Hunter Biden they will by default confirm that they have no credibility.

It's a demolition Democratic cannibalistic suicide face-firing squad stale mate! :)

Krull":10qcsinb said:
Hahaha! Trump wins! Fuck you Siteclown!

Hey, stay in Canada or are you in the US and just say you are in Canada to hide who you really are?
You both have been
You and WGAF are some of the most foolish sheep I have ever had met on a forum.
You both love the racial tension the president causes
You both are homophobic
You both are Misogynistic
You both agree to a government being run as a Monarch state
You both hate people because of their political views
You both steer clear of promoting anything positive the President does because there is nothing to very little
You both are stuck in the past and deflect to the past all the time
You both support accusations against any democrat but disregard any accusation and factual accusations against Trump
You both can't handle the fact you are not liked by anyone but yourselves so you lash out to hide that fact.
You both have been banned from the forum
You both whined to come back because you have no where else to go and spew your empty thoughts
You both are hypocrites

Have a great day and I hope Trump wins so neither of you commit suicide if Biden wins, because I care.

Trump says, Windmills kill birds and causes more carbon emissions during manufacturing then natural gas and other fossil fuels put together

WHAT A DUMB person to be in charge of our country. Why can't Trump listen to scientists versus his GUT feeling?

Do you really want a president who runs on his gut feeling when his gut feeling caused dozens of his businesses to go bankrupt?

Sitedrifter":2qtf6zih said:
Trump says, Windmills kill birds and causes more carbon emissions during manufacturing then natural gas and other fossil fuels put together

WHAT A DUMB person to be in charge of our country. Why can't Trump listen to scientists versus his GUT feeling?

Do you really want a president who runs on his gut feeling when his gut feeling caused dozens of his businesses to go bankrupt?
Morning ClownStooge, what about Biden & the money with his son?

Whatever you say about Trump he's still more honest & smarter than Biden.

Ask yourself this, how the FUCK did Biden amass so much wealth in his time in office. Do you support corruption & extortion & steering our policies towards lining Biden's pockets? Why would a US VP want a Ukraine worker fired?

You're correct on one point in your diatribe lunacy, I DO hate Democrats & any sane person would too.

One last thing you stoopid KUNT, I did NOT whine to come back & show me & everyone else the proof where I did.

Being Friday it's probably time to have your asshole waxed & bleached for your weekend gay bar cruising.
I hear Don (sour balls) Lemon has pegged you many a time hence your Dem hunger for a BLM chocolate 'bar'. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Biden did not amass so much wealth while in term. Look at his tax records.
He made his money big time after his term, writing books, appearing at liberal love fests, JUST like every other VP and POTUS has done prior to him and will do after this stooge leaves office whether in 3 months or 4 years. Does not matter.

Hating people because they have different views on things shows how infantile you think.

Hate breads nothing but more hate. You cannot write without hate being in your posts. No empathy just hate, no logical thinking, just hate.

Have at it Bro, you are a mirror of pride and logic in your circle of haters. Must feel good to hate!

Sitedrifter":21buf3u5 said:
He made his money big time after his term, writing books, appearing at liberal love fests, JUST like every other VP and POTUS has done prior to him and will do after this stooge leaves office whether in 3 months or 4 years. Does not matter.

Hating people because they have different views on things shows how infantile you think.

Hate breads nothing but more hate. You cannot write without hate being in your posts. No empathy just hate, no logical thinking, just hate.

Have at it Bro, you are a mirror of pride and logic in your circle of haters. Must feel good to hate!
So what you're saying is Biden made that much money & the many houses after his term? So prior to that Biden was living financially normal in accordance with his paycheck? Check your timelines you lying clueless dickhead.

Hating people? No, just hating Democrats.

What about your hate you hypocrite?

WGAF":r7vddm6g said:
Sitedrifter":r7vddm6g said:

So what you're saying is Biden made that much money & the many houses after his term? So prior to that Biden was living financially normal in accordance with his paycheck? Check your timelines you lying clueless dickhead.

Your lost and will never find your way back through all the hatreds you have for the majority of the country. SAD!

We are Americans and we all must work together to achieve greatness in all aspects of our lives. Unlike what the Trump party does!

Come on Man! You know it is a fact!

Come on Man, Russia Russia Russia.

Wait, you like the Russian Government, SO SAD!

Sitedrifter":3e3v1pfh said:
WGAF":3e3v1pfh said:
Sitedrifter":3e3v1pfh said:

Your lost and will never find your way back through all the hatreds you have for the majority of the country. SAD!

We are Americans and we all must work together to achieve greatness in all aspects of our lives. Unlike what the Trump party does!

Okay, okay, I'll fess up who I REALLY am now. I'm Putin's love child with Melania! :thumbsup:

C'mon man, :LOL: :LOL: you're nothing more than a 'Malarkey Shaft Swallower' & Anal Stunt Pilot.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

WGAF":3d0q39jw said:
Sitedrifter":3d0q39jw said:
WGAF":3d0q39jw said:
Sitedrifter":3d0q39jw said:

Okay, okay, I'll fess up who I REALLY am now. I'm Putin's love child with Melania! :thumbsup:

C'mon man, :LOL: :LOL: you're nothing more than a 'Malarkey Shaft Swallower' & Anal Stunt Pilot.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

What makes you so joyful to demean someone with your sexual based rants?

I don't get you and thought you were pretty cool especially after that PM you sent me way back.

But you went off the rails with hate and vulgar attacks. For me, I don't care but it makes you look pretty useless and lame.

Sitedrifter":30zyvajk said:
WGAF":30zyvajk said:
WGAF":30zyvajk said:

I don't get you and thought you were pretty cool especially after that PM you sent me way back.

But you went off the rails with hate and vulgar attacks. For me, I don't care but it makes you look pretty useless and lame.
Your problem is you think I actually care what you think of 'my' behaviour.

The glaring distinction between you and I is, I'm consistent & I use my intellect whereas you don't & you're ALL over the place.

I can see it's weeping Friday for you, why?

WGAF":2z6veynb said:
Sitedrifter":2z6veynb said:

The glaring distinction between you and I is, I'm consistent & I use my intellect whereas you don't & you're ALL over the place.

Intellect? If you call plagiarizing copy using your intellect. Wow speaks volumes!

Your issue is, you can't get enough of me. You think about me all the time and you show abusive sexual affection towards me.

No weeping day for me over anything on this or any other forum.

Who will weep is you when Trump loses the election.

For me, if he wins, OK I will deal. If Biden wins, OK I will deal.

Neither is worth what they say they are but dealing with their idoicies seems to work for me.

For you, I can see you exploding if Biden wins. :rawk:

Sitedrifter":2vrcfpl9 said:
WGAF":2vrcfpl9 said:

Intellect? If you call plagiarizing copy using your intellect. Wow speaks volumes!

Your issue is, you can't get enough of me. You think about me all the time and you show abusive sexual affection towards me.

Neither is worth what they say they are but dealing with their idoicies seems to work for me.

"you show abusive sexual affection towards me" Of course & I told you you're in my Spank Bank. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

See, again you're ALL over the place with the above.

The ONLY plagiarizing I do is when I copy & paste news stories other than that zero plagiarizing from me, period, period, period man. :LOL: :LOL:

I will weep FOR THE US & the WORLD if Trump loses because lying little deviants like you will kill the human race & its further potential.

If you follow Biden & want him to win you're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic & that peanut brain of yours is 100% faulty & you're bereft of ANY morality whatsoever.

I say all of this with my meat weapon in my hand picturing your asscheeks quivering. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WGAF":3w0bbese said:
Sitedrifter":3w0bbese said:

"you show abusive sexual affection towards me" Of course & I told you you're in my Spank Bank. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The ONLY plagiarizing I do is when I copy & paste news stories other than that zero plagiarizing from me, period, period, period man. :LOL: :LOL:

I will weep FOR THE US & the WORLD if Trump loses because lying little deviants like you will kill the human race & its further potential.

If you follow Biden & want him to win you're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic & that peanut brain of yours is 100% faulty & you're bereft of ANY morality whatsoever.

I say all of this with my meat weapon in my hand picturing your asscheeks quivering. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Again you show how uneducated you are. I bet you would favor standing by Trump to being shot in a firing squad.

I will just chill and wait for more of your rhetoric spuzim while smiling the whole time.

Sitedrifter":2otw5nhc said:
WGAF":2otw5nhc said:

Again you show how uneducated you are. I bet you would favor standing by Trump to being shot in a firing squad.

I will just chill and wait for more of your rhetoric spuzim while smiling the whole time.
Many things are said about me but being uneducated is not one of them, you fool.

"I bet you would favor standing by Trump to being shot in a firing squad." What the fuck are you trying to say here, I truly don't know what you're trying to convey. Speak simple clear English you Kentucky school dropout.

You've upset me as I lost my 'stroke' in the home stretch with your interjecting dribble. :thumbsdown: I'll have to start all over again so pull those cheeks apart, lover!

WGAF":2gfs58o8 said:
{...} I say all of this with my meat weapon in my hand picturing your asscheeks quivering. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
GET A ROOM!

tenor.gif

:)

Back