Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Tue, Jul 16, 2019 4:31pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 05, 2019 12:16pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Are you human?: 951
So how's the right-wing moron circle jerk going today?

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 06, 2019 2:17pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:

You just love it. :D

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 06, 2019 5:24pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

The MSM is programming people with TDS to self destruct .....no joke...

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 06, 2019 8:50pm 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

spliffsperlunk wrote:
lester wrote:
Did you see the other day Obama telling the people of Brazil: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon any time -- without much if any regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

:lol: :LOL:

Yeah, he doesn't lie much. Hell, you probably could pick out "18" lies in his first 5 minutes alone.

But y'know one of the problems with brawndo bro here is he just can't see the fun in stuff. Stuff like Trump trash talking Sadiq Khan after Khan had trashed him. Calling Khan a "stone cold loser" and saying Khan was as dumb as Bill De Blasio and half as tall. :lol: :LOL:

But Ry with that stick wedged in his ass he'll be wanting to get his tape measure out and see if he is really half as tall and maybe he can bust Trump in another lie.

C'mon Ry lighten the fuck up, have some fun...nobody's getting hurt by this shit, nobody's losing money...relax brawndo and enjoy the show cause we're not going back to a time when this isn't normalized.

* Krull what's with the massive Sig?

Yeah I heard Obama say that and it tells me a lot about where Democrats are headed ..Today its waiting periods tomorrow its an outright ban on Semi Autos, Today its rare and safe Abortions tomorrow its asking the mother after birth if she wants to terminate her babies life, Today its toppling confederate statues tomorrow its toppling George Washingtons statues and abolishing the constitution because some of the signers were slave owners.
If Democrats have a goalpost its clearly attached to a top fuel dragster and headed into totalitarian Marxist territory.
The Dems have shifted so far left Donald Trump a 90s Democrat whose views haven't changed that much had to run as a republican and now Democrats consider him the Devil incarnate for promoting some of the same ideas they did just three elections ago.

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 8:17am 
Journeyman NOOB

All the right-wind edited videos in the world won't stop Trump from being convicted for the criminal that he is.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 9:22am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Yeah...show me the man and I'll show you the crime.
You police state tyrants are sick.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 10:51am 
Journeyman NOOB

This guy:

The crimes are:

Money laundering
Financial crimes
Real estate crimes
Corporate fraud
Obstruction of justice
Campaign finance crimes
Income tax fraud by the entire Trump family
Insurance fraud
Banking fraud
Hiring of illegal and undocumented employees
Violations of the emoluments clause
Non-profit organization "persistent violations of state and federal law” - according to the judge
Inaugural committee crimes
Defamation

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 10:54am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
All the right-wind edited videos in the world won't stop Trump from being convicted for the criminal that he is.

Hey Rytard. TDS is a real and you have it. The people in that video suffered from what you have. They literally stabbed themselves or lit themselves on fire because of the very sickness you suffer from. Get well soon Rytard! On second thought...

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 11:02am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:

Poor Rytard. Must be slow in the GAB forum eh? You can only talk about cheap ass gear for so long before it gets too boring. I get it. But at least you can talk about working out and cooking. You getting ready for the up coming Miami pride parade? You gotta look buff for that one.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 11:05am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
This guy:

The crimes are:

Money laundering
Financial crimes
Real estate crimes
Corporate fraud
Obstruction of justice
Campaign finance crimes
Insurance fraud
Banking fraud
Non-profit organization "persistent violations of state and federal law” - according to the judge
Defamation

So no Russian collusion? That’s interesting.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 11:40am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Poor Rytard. Must be slow in the GAB forum eh? You can only talk about cheap ass gear for so long before it gets too boring. I get it. But at least you can talk about working out and cooking. You getting ready for the up coming Miami pride parade? You gotta look buff for that one.

I told your husband, your boyfriend, your houseboy and your buttboy that I wasn't driving them there. I will be doing straight things with other straight people that day.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 4:01pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

I told your husband, your boyfriend, your houseboy and your buttboy that I wasn't driving them there. I will be doing straight things with other straight people that day.

Who are you kidding. You don’t even have a straight hair on your body. Enjoy your parade.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 8:20pm 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
This guy:

Blah, blah, blah

I literally laughed out loud. Great response. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07, 2019 8:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
The crimes are:

Money laundering
Financial crimes
Real estate crimes
Corporate fraud
Obstruction of justice
Campaign finance crimes
Insurance fraud
Banking fraud
Defamation

^^ :lol: :LOL: :hys:

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 08, 2019 7:02pm 
Immortal Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
The crimes are:

Money laundering
Financial crimes
Real estate crimes
Corporate fraud
Obstruction of justice
Campaign finance crimes
Insurance fraud
Banking fraud
Defamation

^^ :lol: :LOL: :hys:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Poor ry......
What will he do when Trump gets a second term??

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:26am 
Journeyman NOOB

psychodave wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
This guy:

Blah, blah, blah

I literally laughed out loud. Great response. :thumbsup:

Apparently it's not a crime if you ask Russia to collude with you 141 times on national TV, but you don't do it in person. Though your campaign manager does.

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:31am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:26am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Who are you kidding. You don’t even have a straight hair on your body. Enjoy your parade.

I feel honored that you took the cocks out of your hands long enough to type that to me. Too bad you can't speak. Wipe your chin. At least you aren't trying to kid anybody.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 1:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

I feel honored that you took the cocks out of your hands long enough to type that to me. Too bad you can't speak. Wipe your chin. At least you aren't trying to kid anybody.

You’ve been honored with cocks all weekend long. I’m honored you took the time out your busy schedule to post more Rytard logic. Keep em cummin’ as you would say...

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 2:56pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

You’ve been honored with cocks all weekend long. I’m honored you took the time out your busy schedule to post more Rytard logic. Keep em cummin’ as you would say...

That's not a nice thing to say about you and your "friends." And frankly I don't feel that honored. I personally don't think you're all cocks. In fact, I don't think there is a big cock among all of you. In fact, I am almost positive that you and most of your "friends" are mostly small cocks or possibly even no cock at all among the lot of you.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 3:01pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

That's not a nice thing to say about you and your "friends." And frankly I don't feel that honored. I personally don't think you're all cocks. In fact, I don't think there is a big cock among all of you. In fact, I am almost positive that you and most of your "friends" are mostly small cocks or possibly even no cock at all among the lot of you.

Weak. That’s about as lame as it gets. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 7:23am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Nope. Lame is calling someone gay because you can't beat them intelligently in a debate of facts and substance.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 11:48am 
Journeyman NOOB

Anyone care to explain to me or the rest of the world how the moon is a part of Mars?

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 11:59am 
Journeyman NOOB

The aspartame in diet coke has been proven to kill brain cells. Donald Trump drinks 12 diet cokes per day and has since 1983. That is 2,417,760 fluid ounces of diet coke. That is 36,266,400 mg of a substance that has been proven to put holes in your brain. This, along with narcissistic personality disorder is why he thinks he is smart and capable, when in reality he is neither.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 12:34pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Back to the OP's subject and what a bum Mueller is though. Somebody posted these couple of points up.

- On the DNC leak, Mueller started with the prejudice that it was “the Russians” and he deliberately and systematically excluded from evidence anything that contradicted that view.

There has never been, by any US law enforcement or security service body, a forensic examination of the DNC servers, despite the fact that the claim those servers were hacked is the very heart of the entire investigation.

Two facts compound this failure,
The first is the absolutely key word of Bill Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA
Bill states that the download rates for the “hack” given by Crowdstrike are at a speed – 41 Megabytes per second – that could not even nearly be attained remotely at the location: thus the information must have been downloaded to a local device, eg a memory stick.

The second vital piece of evidence we have is from Wikileaks Vault 7 release of CIA material, in which the CIA themselves outline their capacity to “false flag” hacks, leaving behind misdirecting clues including scraps of foreign script and language. This is precisely what Crowdstrike claim to have found in the “Russian hacking” operation.

It is worth remembering that none of the charges against Americans arising from the Mueller inquiry have anything to do with Russian collusion or Trump-Wikileaks collusion, which simply do not exist.

Mueller has indicted 12 Russians he alleges are the GRU agents responsible for the “hack”. The majority of these turn out to be real people who, ostensibly, have jobs and lives which are nothing to do with the GRU. Mueller was taken aback when, rather than simply being in absentia, a number of them had representation in court to fight the charges. Mueller had to back down and ask for an immediate adjournment as soon as the case opened, while he fought to limit disclosure.

Mueller’s failure to examine the servers or take Binney’s evidence pales into insignificance compared to his attack on Julian Assange.

Inexplicably, for example, the Mueller Report quotes a media report of Assange stating he had “physical proof” the material did not come from Russia, but Mueller simply dismisses this without having made any attempt at all to ask Assange himself.

To run an “investigation” with a pre-determined idea as to who are the guilty parties, and then to name and condemn those parties in a report, without hearing the testimony of those you are accusing, is a method of proceeding that puts the cowardly and corrupt Mr Mueller beneath contempt.

Mueller gives no evidence whatsoever to back up his simple statement that Seth Rich was not the source of the DNC leak. -

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 12:48pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
The aspartame in diet coke has been proven to kill brain cells. Donald Trump drinks 12 diet cokes per day and has since 1983. That is 2,417,760 fluid ounces of diet coke. That is 36,266,400 mg of a substance that has been proven to put holes in your brain. This, along with narcissistic personality disorder is why he thinks he is smart and capable, when in reality he is neither.

And yet he's made and lost more money and accomplished more than you'll ever dream of.
Hell, the guy won the presidency in his first try.
But you may have a point, you'd have to have a couple of holes in your head to want to lead a country full of ungrateful, leftist communist scum trying to undermine and subvert your every effort. All the while not even taking a salary for it.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 12:59pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

RevDrucifer wrote:
Anyone care to explain to me or the rest of the world how the moon is a part of Mars?

You’ll get a better response to your liking on the SSleftistNazis.org website you frequent.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:00pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Nope. Lame is calling someone gay because you can't beat them intelligently in a debate of facts and substance.

You think you are intelligent and have the facts. But you don’t. What more can I say Rytard? If you knew anything you would take a fine tooth comb to the Democrats like you do to Trump and see for yourself what’s up.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:10pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Oh, and yeah I want a refund on the dog shit Mueller report.
He scammed us for 35 million. Half of the report, the obstruction part, he didn't even come to a conclusion. So he didn't complete the work. Not that, as conflicted as he was/is, he should have been doing the job in the first place. So at minimum he needs to return 17 million.
And 17 million for the collusion part of the report...with all the omissions, lack of logical follow ups, spins, distortions and straight up lies....I don't think so.
He needs to return that money and he needs to be disbarred.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:42pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

You think you are intelligent and have the facts. But you don’t. What more can I say Rytard? If you knew anything you would take a fine tooth comb to the Democrats like you do to Trump and see for yourself what’s up.

The IQ test challenge still stands.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:43pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

They knew there was no collusion the day they started the special council. Their main goal was to go for obstruction of justice the whole time. That’s how the intelligent (deceptive) operate.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:45pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Intelligence does not equal common sense. You are only intelligent in knowing propaganda talking points. I can read the same sources you read and be as “intelligent” as you but really I’m just dumbing myself down.

Last edited by Krull on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:47pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

And yet he's made and lost more money and accomplished more than you'll ever dream of.
Hell, the guy won the presidency in his first try.
But you may have a point, you'd have to have a couple of holes in your head to want to lead a country full of ungrateful, leftist communist scum trying to undermine and subvert your every effort. All the while not even taking a salary for it.

Well, as soon as my dad leaves me $413 million, I'll get back to you on this. From 1985 to 1994 Trump lost $1.17 billion. It's no wonder he had to borrow money from Russian oligarchs through Deutsche Bank. No sane American banker would lend him money.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:47pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Intelligence does not equal common sense.

Yes, but in your case, you have neither.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 1:51pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Intelligence does not equal common sense.

Yes, but in your case, you have neither.

If by intelligence you mean deceptive, yes you and the democrats are. Carry on loser.

Fact: Trump is a Nazis because he said illegal immigration is wrong... :lol: :LOL:

Fact: Trump is Putin’s puppet because we have no evidence but think he conspired to do so. We are sooo intelligent. You are guilty until proven innocent. Fact!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:02pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Hey Rytard. Can you explain Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to me? I’d like your take on the matter. I mean you have such amazing facts like how many times Trump lied and how many diet cokes he drinks. Let’s hear some facts on these two individuals.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:18pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
There has never been, by any US law enforcement or security service body, a forensic examination of the DNC servers, despite the fact that the claim those servers were hacked is the very heart of the entire investigation.

This is not true. James Comey testified to the Senate SCI in Jan 2017 and House Intel in Mar. 2017 that Bureau experts confirmed they received the appropriate forensics they needed. CrowdStrike confirmed this included images, forensic samples (file & memory IOCs) and their assessment. This is standard practice in the field. Investigators want disk images of many machines in the network, memory dumps of connected boxes, the adversary's movement in situ - network logs, other data, e.g. exfil [data exfiltration] behavior. Both the DNC and CrowdStrike have previously said they shared images of all compromised systems with the FBI. "The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems," said Adrian Watson with the DNC.

During the weekend of June 10, 2016 Crowdstrike had to wipe and rebuild 150 servers and 180 workstations. They made a mistake. They forgot to delete on of the GRU's pieces of software. Crowdstrike missed at least one piece of X-Agent Linux malware planted by the attackers, which persisted until October 2016. This Linux based version of X-Agent malware was a remnant of the original hack and had been quarantined during the remediation process in June 2016," Watson says in a statement. This remanant was programmed to communicate with a GRU-registered domain.
lester wrote:
The first is the absolutely key word of Bill Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA
Bill states that the download rates for the “hack” given by Crowdstrike are at a speed – 41 Megabytes per second – that could not even nearly be attained remotely at the location: thus the information must have been downloaded to a local device, eg a memory stick.

Wrong again. The speed quoted by your anonymous "experts" "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter" is 22.7 megabytes/second. This is 182.4 megabits/second. ISPs around the world offer 500 megabit connections. In fact, many Romanian cities actually have faster internet connectivity than either Russia or the United States.

lester wrote:
Mueller has indicted 12 Russians he alleges are the GRU agents responsible for the “hack”. The majority of these turn out to be real people who, ostensibly, have jobs and lives which are nothing to do with the GRU. Mueller was taken aback when, rather than simply being in absentia, a number of them had representation in court to fight the charges. .

Mueller's team has charged 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers and three Russian companies.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, a prominent businessman and associate of President Vladimir Putin who helped fund the Internet Research Agency (IRA), was charged along with two of his businesses.

The defendants included 12 other Russian citizens, all of whom were identified as former IRA employees who played a role in Russian influence operations before, during, and after the 2016 election.

They are: Mikhail Bystrov, Mikhail Burchik, Aleksandra Krylova, Sergey Polozov, Anna Bogacheva, Maria Bovda, Robert Bovda, Dzheykhun Aslanov, Vadim Podkopaev, Gleb Vasilchenko, Irina Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov.

All 12 indicted Russian intelligence officers are members of the GRU, Russia's military intelligence unit. The accusations against them include conspiring to interfere with the election by hacking computers, stealing documents, and releasing those documents with intent to interfere. Specifically for their role in hacking the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), and Hillary Clinton campaign staff. These GRU officers are VIKTOR BORISOVICH NETYKSHO, BORIS ALEKSEYEVICH ANTONOV, DMITRIY SERGEYEVICH BADIN, IVAN SERGEYEVICH Y ERMAKOV,ALEKSEY VIKTOROVICH LUKASHEV, SERGEY ALEKSANDROVICH MORGACHEV, NIKOLAY YURYEVICH KOZACHEK, PAVEL VYACHESLAVOVICH YERSHOV, ARTEM ANDREYEVICH MALYSHEV, ALEKSANDR VLADIMIROVICH OSADCHUK, ALEKSEY ALEKSANDROVICH POTEMKIN, and ANATOLIY SERGEYEVICH KOVALEV.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:28pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:20pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Hey Rytard. Can you explain Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to me? I’d like your take on the matter. I mean you have such amazing facts like how many times Trump lied and how many diet cokes he drinks. Let’s hear some facts on these two individuals.

Sure. Two lovers talking about politicians, politics and the election, during gasp...wait for it...the course of the Presidential election season.

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:24pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:

Sure. Two lovers talking about politicians, politics and the election, during gasp, wait for, the course of the election season.

Very intelligent (deceptive) of you again. But sadly failed again.

They were FBI agents that headed both the Clinton email investigation and then Trump Russia investigation. So no it wasn’t 2 lovers talking about politicians, politics and the elections wait for it...during the election. Oh yeah and they were both on Mueller’s special council team. Where did you get that intelligent summary from?

Last edited by Krull on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:29pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:25pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:

This is not true. James Comey testified to the Senate SCI in Jan 2017 and House Intel in Mar. 2017 that Bureau experts confirmed they received the appropriate forensics they needed. CrowdStrike confirmed this included images, forensic samples (file & memory IOCs) and their assessment. This is standard practice in the field. Investigators want disk images of many machines in the network, memory dumps of connected boxes, the adversary's movement in situ - network logs, other data, e.g. exfil [data exfiltration] behavior. Both the DNC and CrowdStrike have previously said they shared images of all compromised systems with the FBI. "The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems," said Adrian Watson with the DNC.

During the weekend of June 10, 2016 Crowdstrike had to wipe and rebuild 150 servers and 180 workstations. They made a mistake. They forgot to delete on of the GRU's pieces of software. Crowdstrike missed at least one piece of X-Agent Linux malware planted by the attackers, which persisted until October 2016. This Linux based version of X-Agent malware was a remnant of the original hack and had been quarantined during the remediation process in June 2016," Watson says in a statement. This remanant was programmed to communicate with a GRU-registered domain.
lester wrote:
The first is the absolutely key word of Bill Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA
Bill states that the download rates for the “hack” given by Crowdstrike are at a speed – 41 Megabytes per second – that could not even nearly be attained remotely at the location: thus the information must have been downloaded to a local device, eg a memory stick.

Wrong again. The speed quoted by your anonymous "experts" is 22.7 megabytes/second. This is 182.4 megabits/second. ISPs around the world offer 500 megabit connections.

lester wrote:
Mueller has indicted 12 Russians he alleges are the GRU agents responsible for the “hack”. The majority of these turn out to be real people who, ostensibly, have jobs and lives which are nothing to do with the GRU. Mueller was taken aback when, rather than simply being in absentia, a number of them had representation in court to fight the charges. .

Mueller's team has charged 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers and three Russian companies.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, a prominent businessman and associate of President Vladimir Putin who helped fund the Internet Research Agency (IRA), was charged along with two of his business.

The defendants included 12 other Russian citizens, all of whom were identified as former IRA employees who played a role in Russian influence operations before, during, and after the 2016 election

They are: Mikhail Bystrov, Mikhail Burchik, Aleksandra Krylova, Sergey Polozov, Anna Bogacheva, Maria Bovda, Robert Bovda, Dzheykhun Aslanov, Vadim Podkopaev, Gleb Vasilchenko, Irina Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov.

All 12 indicted Russian intelligence officers are members of the GRU, Russia's military intelligence unit. The accusations against them include conspiring to interfere with the election by hacking computers, stealing documents, and releasing those documents with intent to interfere. Specifically for their role in hacking the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), and Hillary Clinton campaign staff. These GRU officers are VIKTOR BORISOVICH NETYKSHO, BORIS ALEKSEYEVICH ANTONOV, DMITRIY SERGEYEVICH BADIN, IVAN SERGEYEVICH Y ERMAKOV,ALEKSEY VIKTOROVICH LUKASHEV, SERGEY ALEKSANDROVICH MORGACHEV, NIKOLAY YURYEVICH KOZACHEK, PAVEL VYACHESLAVOVICH YERSHOV, ARTEM ANDREYEVICH MALYSHEV, ALEKSANDR VLADIMIROVICH OSADCHUK, ALEKSEY ALEKSANDROVICH POTEMKIN, and ANATOLIY SERGEYEVICH KOVALEV.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Blah blah blah. All of which will never see a court room. Again how is this related to Trump? Keep trying freak.

Please tell me again how they even know this since the FBI wasn’t allowed to investigate the DNC servers?

Crowdstrike a private firm heavily invested by Google which is a huge donor to the Clinton campaign. Want to keep trying?

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:43pm 
Journeyman NOOB

The same Crowdstrike that is employed by the RNC and the Trump campaign?

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:46pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:

Source?

That doesn’t excuse the fact that the FBI couldn’t investigate said hacked DNC servers... :D

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:53pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Source?

The Trump campaign has hired security firm CrowdStrike, which also is assisting the Democratic National Committee, according to one person briefed on the matter.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN10T2HY

When the National Republican Congressional Committee realized its emails were hacked, it called in a familiar firm: CrowdStrike, the same company the Democratic National Committee used in 2016 when suspected Russian hackers stole emails to sow electoral chaos.

CrowdStrike, which also worked with the NRCC before the hack, said in a statement it was asked in April to respond after the email intrusion was detected by another company.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... a-bad-idea

I love playing You are an idiot. It's fun.

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:54pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Hahaha Rytard’s systems are on overload. Searching the propaganda networks to find the answers. This is so funny.

You still can’t answer the fact that the FBI wasn’t able to investigate the so-called hacked DNC servers. Like are you that stupid?

And are you also that stupid to not understand that Google is a major donor to the Clinton Campaign and that they invested something like $400 million into Crowdstrike?

Oh but wait you’re the intelligent one right? Hahaha.

Last edited by Krull on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:55pm 
Journeyman NOOB

You're lack of intelligence isn't funny. It's sad.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 2:57pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:

Dude you are insanely Rytarded. I feel sorry for you. truely. Have a good day sir.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 3:01pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Dude you are insanely Rytarded. I feel sorry for you. truely. Have a good day sir.

The word is "truly." As in, Krull truly is a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 3:05pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

The word is "truly." As in, Krull truly is a fucking idiot.

Oh no I’m so hurt. Haha l love this shit. Can’t wait for this libtard to breakdown like all the others that come here. This will be fun.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 3:49pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:

lester wrote:

Wrong again. The speed quoted by your anonymous "experts" "Forensicator" and "Adam Carter" is 22.7 megabytes/second. This is 182.4 megabits/second. ISPs around the world offer 500 megabit connections. In fact, many Romanian cities actually have faster internet connectivity than either Russia or the United States

It's easily goggleable Ry.
Even by the 22.7 megabyte claim.

The time stamps contained in the released computer files’ metadata establish that, at 6:45 p.m. July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes (not megabits) of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. This took 87 seconds, which means the transfer rate was 22.7 megabytes per second, a speed, according to VIPS, that “is much faster than what is physically possible with a hack.” Such a speed could be accomplished only by direct connection of a portable storage device to the server. Accordingly, VIPS concluded that the DNC data theft was an inside job by someone with physical access to the server.

VIPS also found that, if there had been a hack, the NSA would have a record of it that could quickly be retrieved and produced. But no such evidence has been forthcoming. Can this be because no hack occurred?

Last edited by lester on Tue, Jun 11, 2019 4:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 3:52pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Comey...you're kidding right?

Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros and Victor Pinchuk the Ukrainian billionaire

CrowdStrike Is Also Funded By Clinton Cunt Munchers Google

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 4:07pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

And Ry, you do realize that a guy was murdered right?
Do you understand that if this is the case, as it seems to be, that you a defending and covering for people involved with a murder. How low have you sunk?

per Wikileaks - Podesta: "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 643 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next