Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Mon, Jul 15, 2019 6:09pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 1:33pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Seriously though, who's your choice?

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 1:42pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Are you human?: 951
Who's on first.

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 1:49pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:lol: :LOL: they're that bad?...I guess there's no upside for you in picking one huh?
That's pretty bad :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 1:53pm 
Journeyman NOOB

21 of them are a better choice than Trump, 100 times out of 100.

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 3:12pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

:lol: :LOL: that’s one hell of a roster they got...

In all seriousness though, my pick if I had to choose would be Gabbard.

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 4:31pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

^ Yeah Same here I like Tulsi Gabbard shes a vet and shes not a warhawk but unfortunately shes too grounded and moderate for the Democrats base that is lurching further and further left .

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 7:07pm 
Immortal Rock God

Krull wrote:

Too many, IMHO. And no, not a fan of Biden just for the record.

Dems need to get a straight-shooter who's got their policies down and understands the systemic workings, both good and bad, to get my nod of Canadian approval. FFS, even another Republican - like I said - my argument isn't with the left or the right, it's with the current potus. That's it that's all.

:dunno:

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 9:10am 
Journeyman NOOB

Hope Hicks testified that Trump and the campaign thought the "Russian pee tape" was real and they scrambled to keep it from being released.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 9:13am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ventura wrote:
Krull wrote:

Too many, IMHO. And no, not a fan of Biden just for the record.

Dems need to get a straight-shooter who's got their policies down and understands the systemic workings, both good and bad, to get my nod of Canadian approval. FFS, even another Republican - like I said - my argument isn't with the left or the right, it's with the current potus. That's it that's all.

:dunno:

"We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it"

Yeah Ventura,...he's just awful

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 9:53am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
Hope Hicks testified that Trump and the campaign thought the "Russian pee tape" was real and they scrambled to keep it from being released.

Quote -
"Katrina
Pierson, who was sort of like a -- she had a lot of contacts,
grassroots. And she had called to tell me that -- or maybe sent
me a message about rumors of a tape involving Mr. Trump in Moscow
with, you know -- can I say this?
[Discussion off the record.] with Russian hookers, participating in some
lewd activities.
And so, obviously, I didn't -- I felt this was exactly how it
had been described to me, which was a rumor. Nonetheless, I
wanted to make sure that I stayed on top of it before it developed
any further, to try to contain it from spiraling out of control."

A "rumor" wow...real explosive Ry

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 10:04am 
Journeyman NOOB

“Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know….” text message to Michael Cohen from Giorgi Rtskhiladze on October 30th, 2016. The tape was believed to be in the possession of the Crocus Group.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 11:29am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

You remind me of those crackheads that run out and the start scouring the carpet for any bits that might have fallen there.

Ry, if you're going back to the pee tape at this point you're basically on all fours picking through the carpet fibers. Just drop it bro it's just a chunk of drywall.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 11:33am 
Journeyman NOOB

Going back? Hope Hicks testified about the pee tape on Wednesday. And you remind me of a crackhead too. Someone with his face buried deep in Donald Trump's buttcrack.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 11:42am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Testified...
You mean forced to endure and answer, yet again, nonsensical Democrat lunacy.
The pee tape... :lol: :LOL: and we're paying these fuckers salaries?
What is wrong with you people?

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 11:47am 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
Testified...
You mean forced to endure and answer, yet again, nonsensical Democrat lunacy.
The pee tape... :lol: :LOL: and we're paying these fuckers salaries?
What is wrong with you people?

Perhaps you missed the results of the midterm election. That is what's called a mandate of the people.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 11:54am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

No, that's what was called retirements.
But I'm sure you're proud of some of your pick ups like Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.
Real dynamite Justice Democrat picks there...
We're gonna have such a great country.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 12:13pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Retirements? That was not the major reason and you know it. Out of 435 seats, there were 52 seats in which the incumbent was not seeking reelection, 34 of these were Republican. Of those 34, only 23 were retiring. In the House, Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats. The average Democratic margin of victory was 30.2%, while the average Republican margin of victory was 22.8%. Nationwide, women on average voted for Democrats 19% more than Republicans. So, good job on alienating 53% of the eligible voting population.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 12:55pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I don’t know what’s worse. Ry Manchu or herpes. I know they are of the same family, only slightly different. Both are annoying as hell though.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 1:36pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
Retirements? That was not the major reason and you know it. Out of 435 seats, there were 52 seats in which the incumbent was not seeking reelection, 34 of these were Republican. Of those 34, only 23 were retiring. In the House, Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats. The average Democratic margin of victory was 30.2%, while the average Republican margin of victory was 22.8%. Nationwide, women on average voted for Democrats 19% more than Republicans. So, good job on alienating 53% of the eligible voting population.

It was a major factor, but it wasn't the only factor, the second being Mueller withholding his report until after the elections and Paul Ryan, who did zero to defend the house and not much on Trump's agenda while he was there either. And let's not forget the usual Democrat voter fraud...this time in the form of ballot harvesting amongst their other usual shady shit. So yeah, far from a mandate.

We'll see next time though when Trump's on the ballot and your voters have had a chance to take in the 2 years of thrilling performances by Nadler, Waters, Schiff led by the steady hand of Pelosi with Ocasio-Cortez shooting her mouth off every other day and Trump still hasn't been removed from office. :lol: :LOL: Enthusiasm much?

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 1:56pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull, you are the human embodiment of an $8 haircut. You're not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn't die. At first I thought you had the IQ of an ice scraper, but then it occured to me that an ice scraper has two things you don't, direction and purpose. Krull is there no beginning to your wit and good taste? Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date tonight. At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people – you are obnoxious in a different and worse way! You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools. I want you to know that it is perfectly alright to have an unexpressed thought. In your case I even recommend it. You are a person of rare intelligence. It's rare that you ever show intelligence. Ordinarily people live and learn, you just live. Have you considered suing your brains for not supporting you? If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth. If I ever wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Now go wipe your mouth, there's still some bullshit around your lips. Don't you have a terribly empty feeling? In your skull. They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum. I think your true purpose in life is to serve as a warning. You need to get a life outside of the internet. Go outside, look around. I'm sure trailer parks smell lovely this time of year. I heard your bragging that you're a self-made man. It's noble of you to take the blame. I'd like to leave you with a thought. Unfortunately you have no place to put it.

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Fri, Jun 21, 2019 2:11pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 1:56pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

It was a major factor, but it wasn't the only factor, the second being Mueller withholding his report until after the elections and Paul Ryan, who did zero to defend the house and not much on Trump's agenda while he was there either. And let's not forget the usual Democrat voter fraud...this time in the form of ballot harvesting amongst their other usual shady shit. So yeah, far from a mandate.

We'll see next time though when Trump's on the ballot and your voters have had a chance to take in the 2 years of thrilling performances by Nadler, Waters, Schiff led by the steady hand of Pelosi with Ocasio-Cortez shooting her mouth off every other day and Trump still hasn't been removed from office. :lol: :LOL: Enthusiasm much?

There was only one proven case of election fraud. It was committed by Republicans.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 4:04pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Looks like Ry Manchu has morphed into violent case of gonorrhea.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 4:12pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Ry Manchu, you are the human embodiment of an $8 haircut. You're not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn't die. At first I thought you had the IQ of an ice scraper, but then it occured to me that an ice scraper has two things you don't, direction and purpose. Ry Manchu is there no beginning to your wit and good taste? Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date tonight. At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people – you are obnoxious in a different and worse way! You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools. I want you to know that it is perfectly alright to have an unexpressed thought. In your case I even recommend it. You are a person of rare intelligence. It's rare that you ever show intelligence. Ordinarily people live and learn, you just live. Have you considered suing your brains for not supporting you? If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth. If I ever wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Now go wipe your mouth, there's still some bullshit around your lips. Don't you have a terribly empty feeling? In your skull. They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum. I think your true purpose in life is to serve as a warning. You need to get a life outside of the internet. Go outside, look around. I'm sure trailer parks smell lovely this time of year. I heard your bragging that you're a self-made man. It's noble of you to take the blame. I'd like to leave you with a thought. Unfortunately you have no place to put it. Getting my noose ready. Bye world. Sincerely Ry Manchu.

Damn dude did you take that passage from your up and coming self biography? I helped edit just a few things. I know it took you 3 tries to get it right. Don’t worry you will be missed.

Last edited by Krull on Fri, Jun 21, 2019 4:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 4:14pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

There was only one proven case of election fraud. It was committed by Republicans.

LMFAO.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 4:29pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

No doubt :lol: :LOL:

Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Busing People In For Fifty Years

And it goes on, and on...

Ry, why do think those fifteen states refused to hand over voter data to the Advisory Commission on Election Integrity? Because they're eat up with fraud.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 8:01pm 
Immortal Rock God

lester wrote:
"We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it"

Yeah Ventura,...he's just awful

Attachment:
Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 5.59.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 5.59.53 PM.png [ 81.31 KiB | Viewed 4514 times ]

:student:

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 9:13pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Stick to discussing Diezels Ventura. Trump’s taking up too much space in that head of yours and you are developing a serious case of Rytard.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:00am 
Rock God

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull, you are the human embodiment of an $8 haircut. You're not the dumbest person on the planet, but you sure better hope he doesn't die. At first I thought you had the IQ of an ice scraper, but then it occured to me that an ice scraper has two things you don't, direction and purpose. Krull is there no beginning to your wit and good taste? Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date tonight. At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people – you are obnoxious in a different and worse way! You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools. I want you to know that it is perfectly alright to have an unexpressed thought. In your case I even recommend it. You are a person of rare intelligence. It's rare that you ever show intelligence. Ordinarily people live and learn, you just live. Have you considered suing your brains for not supporting you? If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on earth. If I ever wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Now go wipe your mouth, there's still some bullshit around your lips. Don't you have a terribly empty feeling? In your skull. They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. When you die, you should have your brain donated to science. I hear they're trying to come up with the perfect vacuum. I think your true purpose in life is to serve as a warning. You need to get a life outside of the internet. Go outside, look around. I'm sure trailer parks smell lovely this time of year. I heard your bragging that you're a self-made man. It's noble of you to take the blame. I'd like to leave you with a thought. Unfortunately you have no place to put it.

No offense to Mo, Ian, Gary, and other well respected and cool Canadians on this forum....

Ry, Krull just can't help himself. You see, he's just a Fuzzy Foreigner, a Paid Alt Right Piece of Shit Shill who's only goal here is to stir up shit. He doesn't even have a green card. He's Canadian and has only one purpose...to get us going with his utter bullshit that he only backs up with bullshit fake news websites. Made up facts, made up websites by people like himself living in his grandma's basement. Pimply faced and Pathetic, poor poor Krull. He's on his 32nd Identity btw after all the ban hammers he's felt on his greasy head.
Krull, the funniest thing about your sad self is the poor South Americans trying to come here have more US citizen status than you do!!
And yet, after its proven that Russia tried to influence the last election, here you are, typing from a foreign country, trying to do the same...
Et tu, Comrade??

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

You're like a festering boil, you alt right moron shill piece of shit. You need to be excised.

Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
Peavey Butcher Cab w/K85s
2009 Charvel USA Plum SoCal
1980 Greco EG500 LP
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 12:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Racerxrated wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

No offense to Mo, Ian, Gary, and other well respected and cool Canadians on this forum....

Ry, Krull just can't help himself. You see, he's just a Fuzzy Foreigner, a Paid Alt Right Piece of Shit Shill who's only goal here is to stir up shit. He doesn't even have a green card. He's Canadian and has only one purpose...to get us going with his utter bullshit that he only backs up with bullshit fake news websites. Made up facts, made up websites by people like himself living in his grandma's basement. Pimply faced and Pathetic, poor poor Krull. He's on his 32nd Identity btw after all the ban hammers he's felt on his greasy head.
Krull, the funniest thing about your sad self is the poor South Americans trying to come here have more US citizen status than you do!!
And yet, after its proven that Russia tried to influence the last election, here you are, typing from a foreign country, trying to do the same...
Et tu, Comrade??

You're like a festering boil, you alt right moron shill piece of shit. You need to be excised.

Good old blowjobxrated back here to give his useless 3 cents. Stick to claiming that the mark iic + is like “taking a blanket off of your speakers” in almost every post you make. Other than that all you do is suck cocks for a living and watch Rachel Madcow spew Russian conspiracies for the last 3 years. You are the definition of a moron. You and all the other idiots like Rytard are why I continue to post here to piss you off. Didn’t you say the ban hammer was coming soon. Just like the Mueller report, another dissapointment for you.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 5:33pm 
Rock God

Krull wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Et tu, Comrade??

Good old blowjobxrated back here to give his useless 3 cents. Stick to claiming that the mark iic + is like “taking a blanket off of your speakers” in almost every post you make. Other than that all you do is suck cocks for a living and watch Rachel Madcow spew Russian conspiracies for the last 3 years. You are the definition of a moron. You and all the other idiots like Rytard are why I continue to post here to piss you off. Didn’t you say the ban hammer was coming soon. Just like the Mueller report, another dissapointment for you.

No disappointments here you foreign fake news piece of shit. Somehow, after your fake news ass gets banned at every other gear forum, you only have this site to post on. Nothing gear related, you don't even play guitar..you only play with your male blow up doll every night. Such a sorry existence you lead.....and btw, you don't piss me off....I laugh my ass off at your dumbass redneck alt right shill fake news bullshit nearly every day...you amuse me with how much you don't know about anything. Shill on fake news fucktard, shill on...anyone with half a brain knows you're only here to spew the propaganda and lies of your hero.
You're a fucktarded fuzzy foreigner who can't even vote, yet wants to try and sway people with your bullshit fake news propaganda.
Krull-Foreign News Propaganda Troll of RigTalk. By the way it's spelled 'disappointment' you fucking retarded piece of troll shit.

Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1980 Greco EG500 LP
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 5:52pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Racerxrated wrote:
Krull wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Et tu, Comrade??

No disappointments here you foreign fake news piece of shit. Somehow, after your fake news ass gets banned at every other gear forum, you only have this site to post on. Nothing gear related, you don't even play guitar..you only play with your male blow up doll every night. Such a sorry existence you lead.....and btw, you don't piss me off....I laugh my ass off at your dumbass redneck alt right shill fake news bullshit nearly every day...you amuse me with how much you don't know about anything. Shill on fake news fucktard, shill on...anyone with half a brain knows you're only here to spew the propaganda and lies of your hero.
You're a fucktarded fuzzy foreigner who can't even vote, yet wants to try and sway people with your bullshit fake news propaganda.
Krull-Foreign News Propaganda Troll of RigTalk. By the way it's spelled 'disappointment' you fucking retarded piece of troll shit.

You got to be the dumbest fucking libtard yet. Dumber than AOC. You keep repeating the same fucking shit over and over again like you do with everything else you post on the forum. You are a stupid ass with a bird brain.

What fake news am I spreading you dumb twat? Did we not all witness how pathetic the Mueller report is and how it leads to nothing but more speculation? Like I said stick to repeating the dumb shit you say in the main forum. Have a good night blowjobxrated. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:28pm 
Immortal Rock God

Krull's a canuck....!?!?!?! :shocked: :bash: :hys:

Okay that's just weird - but thanks for pointing this out, had no idea. See, I always said "I'm Canadian and just observing from this country" to what's happening down there; trying to make it noteworthy there is much I obviously "do not know" and therefore reluctantly plead ignorance (to an extent). I'm sorry, I assumed Krull was a full-fledged former marine red-state n!gger-hatin' corporatist american. Oh well, "forums"....right??

Have a good night Folks and get some fucking music jamming tonight!!! That's what Rig-Talk is all about :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, and this....??

I'd still hit it!! Latin lovin' is generally mighty fine :D

(Would have to be consensual of course, unlike, um, you know, those pussy grabbers....)

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Just a thought, fellas:

You know, there's been some good info shared in this thread and IMHO it deserves to survive, but constant OTT ad-hominem attacks that add nothing useful to the discussion must surely put it at risk of closure, no?

I'd hate to see all the well-researched info here be removed. If any mod ever considers shutting it down, for the love of God man, please take the more-logical, less-destructive option of removing posts instead... if you must; I'm certainly not encouraging any intervention, but as I say, if you absolutely feel compelled to do something.

I just hate to see peeps' work be for nought.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:48pm 
Rock God

Monkey Man wrote:
Just a thought, fellas:

You know, there's been some good info shared in this thread and IMHO it deserves to survive, but constant OTT ad-hominem attacks that add nothing useful to the discussion must surely put it at risk of closure, no?

I'd hate to see all the well-researched info here be removed. If any mod ever considers shutting it down, for the love of God man, please take the more-logical, less-destructive option of removing posts instead... if you must; I'm certainly not encouraging any intervention, but as I say, if you absolutely feel compelled to do something.

:lol: :LOL:
Sorry man, I've got nothing against you, but "good info"? "Well Researched"? The thing about the net is this..ANYONE can say ANYTHING and claim it to be "real" and "true" and it can be complete and utter BULLSHIT. You know how many fake ass news sites some people here believe to be real?? Nothing but propaganda and bullshit.
The fact is anyone with a keyboard can sit and get a blog going, or start up a website and just put whatever the hell they want on it, and there will be morons that will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Pathetic. Like the 'sex ring tied to a pizzaria' in Baltimore where some dumb fuck redneck alt righty stormed in and shot the place up.
These are just some of the moron Chump fans out there.

Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1980 Greco EG500 LP
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:52pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ventura wrote:

Okay that's just weird - but thanks for pointing this out, had no idea. See, I always said "I'm Canadian and just observing from this country" to what's happening down there; trying to make it noteworthy there is much I obviously "do not know" and therefore reluctantly plead ignorance (to an extent). I'm sorry, I assumed Krull was a full-fledged former marine red-state n!gger-hatin' corporatist american. Oh well, "forums"....right??

Have a good night Folks and get some fucking music jamming tonight!!! That's what Rig-Talk is all about :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, and this....??

(Would have to be consensual of course, unlike, um, you know, those pussy grabbers....)

Looks like what you “thought” you knew is all wrong. I’m not a red neck, marine, African American hater or as you would say n!g*r hater, or anything remotely corporatist.

I’m seeing things from the non corporate media viewpoint so how can I be a corporatist :doh: Unlike youbwho claims to be anti-corporate...while listening to corporate news all day.

And guess what. The most influential news anchors in the US are/were in fact Canadians. Like Peter Jennings to name one. So to say Canadians don’t have influence in the US is naive.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:58pm 
Rock God

Krull wrote:
Ventura wrote:

Oh, and this....??

Looks like what you “thought” you knew is all wrong. I’m not a red neck, marine, African American hater or as you would say n!g*r hater, or anything remotely corporatist.

I’m seeing things from the non corporate media viewpoint so how can I be a corporatist :doh: Unlike youbwho claims to be anti-corporate...while listening to corporate news all day.

And guess what. The most influential news anchors in the US are/were in fact Canadians. Like Peter Jennings to name one. So to say Canadians don’t have influence in the US is naive.

Hey Krull, get your green card yet????? Oh yeah sorry you got turned down. I'll send you a box of tissues, as I see your pussy hurts.

You're not only a steaming piece of shit, you're a FOREIGN piece of steaming shit.
Can't vote, can only cry and throw shit at his TV and scream at his computer screen.
Poor poor krull...if only he were a real American. Too bad. No Soup For You.
Now go lay down by your dish, Bitch.

Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1980 Greco EG500 LP
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 11:07pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

The problem with Racerxrated is he doesn’t consciously know he’s mentally ill and brainwashed. He thinks the established media outlets are always telling him the truth. He is naive to the fact that it is their job to deceive the public.

Good luck in life blowjobxrated. I wish you all the best. Don’t let that Lobotomy of yours hold you down. You still know good tone with the mark ii c+ So you got that going for you. Rock on!

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 2:28pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

LOL Kumbayah. :cheers:
Racerxrated wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
Just a thought, fellas:

:lol: :LOL:
Sorry man, I've got nothing against you, but "good info"? "Well Researched"? The thing about the net is this..ANYONE can say ANYTHING and claim it to be "real" and "true" and it can be complete and utter BULLSHIT. You know how many fake ass news sites some people here believe to be real?? Nothing but propaganda and bullshit.
The fact is anyone with a keyboard can sit and get a blog going, or start up a website and just put whatever the hell they want on it, and there will be morons that will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Pathetic. Like the 'sex ring tied to a pizzaria' in Baltimore where some dumb fuck redneck alt righty stormed in and shot the place up.
These are just some of the moron Chump fans out there.

Hey man, I appreciate your concern, but no worries there mate; I can separate the wheat from the chaff. Had a lifetime of developing the skills necessary to deal with the pathetic public broadcaster down here.

With that mob, you have to read between the lines, insert the lines they conveniently omit and take nothing they say as gospel. Nothing. Tax-payers' dollars hard at work. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 2:52pm 
Wannabe a Supah Stah

Krull wrote:

In all seriousness though, my pick if I had to choose would be Gabbard.

It’s funny they kept Harris out of the first debate. They didn’t want her up against Booker or Klobuchar, and don’t want Warren up against Sanders. LOL. Harris will have to be nice to Biden. It’s gonna be fun watching them eat their own while trying to be nice about it.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 9:13pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

It’s shaping up to be a circus sideshow. The Democratic Party is just all over the map on the issues. I don’t see how they all come together and claim to be one party. But at this point the desperation is obvious and they are just looking for a win no matter what. They will throw the shit on the wall and see what/who sticks better. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 24, 2019 3:13pm 
Immortal Rock God

I like Peter Jennings.

Ya, too many democrats muddying the waters - like I said - they need a couple key cats people can focus on, otherwise, they'll lose by mere dilution (not delusion).

Anyway - it's still weird to me that, for example, if there's nothing to hide, why did Hope Hicks show up to a hearing with FIVE lawyers; with pretty much every question asked answered with "objection". It's just fishy man. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but the whole thing is just fishy - and no, I've not tuned into any corporate news media and I'm not here to fucking be blindsided by either side - I'm trying to see (here it comes.....) BOTH SIDES. If not all three, as the philosopher wisely states - there's your truth, my truth, and the real truth. Perception is everything.

But man, like, okay, just a real simple question... Why does trump lie - about pretty much everything?? I mean, really - truly - everything is either a gross exaggeration or simply NOT true (examples range from births in Germany to never having called the FBI to not knowing a person in a picture to praising wikileaks than saying he doesn't know what wikileaks is to....whatever, it's old). And then what the fuck, I mean, I love this..... SO good. It's worth its own line:

"alternative facts"

Yes people. Yes. This is what we call LIES at the administrative level. Krull, I gotcha man, the stock market, unemployment, there are some solid indicators, the whole pullback from Iran (was it Russia saying don't do it - cuz that's what Russia said DIRECT FROM RUSSIAN BROADCASTING not MSNBC or CNN) and being the hero of a 150 lives (dude, collateral damage is assessed well before a strike....not moments before). It's just so completely ludicrous - and I'm saying - ludicrous on BOTH SIDES.

And ya, this thread has had some great fodder for thought - keep it alive :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 24, 2019 4:35pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I think my main beef with the whole thing regardless of opinions of Trump, is how they tried and are still trying to remove a duly elected president. Yes he can exaggerate things, but you act as though presidents and politicians before him are saints or something.

This just came out, exposing how Google is working to make sure Trump or someone like him will not get elected again. Now tell me isn’t this election interference? This is disturbing on so many levels.

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 24, 2019 11:49pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Damn, they took that down quick :lol: :LOL:
Here's a link - https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

But it's not like we didn't already know google has been manipulating our searches.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:01am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

But of course this is all just fake news. Conspiracies.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:29am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
I think my main beef with the whole thing regardless of opinions of Trump, is how they tried and are still trying to remove a duly elected president. Yes he can exaggerate things, but you act as though presidents and politicians before him are saints or something.

This just came out, exposing how Google is working to make sure Trump or someone like him will not get elected again. Now tell me isn’t this election interference? This is disturbing on so many levels.

So do you have a problem with when Newt Gingrich went after Bill Clinton? What Trump did is orders of magnitude worse than what Richard Nixon was impeached for.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:30am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
The problem with Racerxrated is he doesn’t consciously know he’s mentally ill and brainwashed. He thinks the established media outlets are always telling him the truth. He is naive to the fact that it is their job to deceive the public.

Good luck in life blowjobxrated. I wish you all the best. Don’t let that Lobotomy of yours hold you down. You still know good tone with the mark ii c+ So you got that going for you. Rock on!

The irony of this was not wasted on me.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:34am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
What fake news am I spreading you dumb twat? Did we not all witness how pathetic the Mueller report is and how it leads to nothing but more speculation? Like I said stick to repeating the dumb shit you say in the main forum. Have a good night blowjobxrated. :lol: :LOL:

It leads directly to four counts of obstruction of justice. Try reading the damn document before you spout bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 8:47am 
Rock God

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:

It leads directly to four counts of obstruction of justice. Try reading the damn document before you spout bullshit.

Ry, he can't read. That's the problem, really, with anyone who thinks the report 'exonerates' Chump. Quite the opposite. But, again, some either refuse to read it or are just plain illiterate. Just because Mueller didn't 'charge' anyone with criminal conspiracy doesn't mean that they didn't welcome help from Russia, or give polling data to Russian agents. Gee. For what 'innocent' reason would a campaign give polling data to an enemy foreign power? Please, all you alt right deep state BS conspiracy clowns..answer that question. Why? It's in the report. Read it. If you can read.
But the report is like the news outlets, ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS it's all a conspiracy!! THE'RE ALL OUT TO GET US!!! OH NO!!!!!
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Roland SDE 3000
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
1980 Greco EG500 LP
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 9:56am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Racerxrated, you keep circling the drain on this Konstantin Kilimnik person and Mueller and Roswell Maddow have apparently successfully convinced you he's something that he's not.
Maybe you should start there. Read the article linked below.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... department

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 9:58am 
Apprentice NOOB

Monkey Man wrote:
Just a thought, fellas:

Not for nothing, but the ONLY reason to come in here is to watch the attacks and insults fly. NO ONE is going to change anyone's opinions in here... there is some funny shit flying though ...carry on. :thumbsup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 638 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next