Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Nov 21, 2019 7:07am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 8:59am 
Journeyman NOOB

Are you human?: 951
So Trump is over at the G-20 sucking up to, supplicating and bowing down to Putin and MBS from Saudi Arabia while blasting our 4th strongest ally Germany who has done nothing wrong. Russia falsely imprisoned two Americans, one a soldier and of course, MBS killed an American journalist. This man has no respect for our country, only where he can build a building.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 12:20pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

^ can everyone here see the mental illness in plain view from this character Ry?

I bet if Trump was siding with Germany you would call him a Nazi. Oh wait you already call him a Nazi. He’s even pro Israel, so tell me how that makes any sense in your libtard world view.

Did you forget your history lesson when Russia was fighting against the Nazis? Im pretty sure without them it wouldn’t have been so easy to defeat Nazis Germany. But I digress. Please continue.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 1:33pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Except I never called Trump a nazi. Just like I never called for open borders.

Notice the classic palm up handshake which body language experts say means, " If your palms face upward toward the sky, it means you have a submissive attitude towards the other person. I am here to serve you. It can also indicate when first offered, submission."

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 1:40pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Like this? Notice the palm is up. :lol: :LOL: keep the clown show going Ry.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 1:55pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Boy, ol' Plugs really stepped in it last night. :lol: :LOL:
Damn, that was a painful couple of days. When you have Liz Warren winning one night and Kamala winning the next...you're in hurt city.

I like the New York Post's front page today - "Who wants to lose the election?"
With a picture of them all raising their hands
"All major Dem candidates raise hand in favor of free health care for illegals"

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 2:14pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I know Krull already covered this but this one made me lol.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 4:13pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 4:13pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
Boy, ol' Plugs really stepped in it last night. :lol: :LOL:
Damn, that was a painful couple of days. When you have Liz Warren winning one night and Kamala winning the next...you're in hurt city.

I like the New York Post's front page today - "Who wants to lose the election?"
With a picture of them all raising their hands
"All major Dem candidates raise hand in favor of free health care for illegals"

Illegals will have free healthcare one way or another. If they show up at an emergency room, taxpayers will pay regardless of whether they have insurance or not. If the emergency room is avoided the costs are usually significantly less to the taxpayer.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 5:20pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Democrats really need to re think putting all these carrots on a stick out there for any foreign Nationals who can get here illegally because its getting them killed ...

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 29, 2019 9:44am 
Journeyman NOOB

Ok. Let me get this straight. When Obama was in the White House and Republicans were in control of the Senate, the Democrats were to blame for all the illegals in this country and coming to this country and we needed to build a wall. Now that Republicans control the White House, the Senate and had the House for most of the last 3 years, Democrats are still to blame for all of the illegals attempting to come to this country? Are Democrats also to blame for the fact that the numbers of illegals attempting to enter have gone up under Trump? Are Democrats to blame for Trump not building a wall? This was the centerpiece of his campaign. Are Democrats also to blame for the fact that Mexico isn't paying for a wall? Have you stopped to consider that the murder, drug cartel, gang rates and declining economy in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador might be the most important factor in these people leaving their homes and walking across Central America to an unknown country and frankly world. But isn't it so convenient to blame the Democrats. Just like it's convenient to blame illegals, immigrants and minorities for all economic and societal woes. It's called Racism and Xenophobia and Trump has tapped into it like no politician in decades. Through it does have a long tradition in this country. In fact, the Republicans used to brag that they were the party of Lincoln and Democrats were the racists. Oh how the times have changed.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 29, 2019 9:48am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:

I'm so glad that the Canadian is concerned with our healthcare. If they'd let you cross the border, why don't you come here and pay for all of your healthcare instead of sucking off the socialized teet of your mother country.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 29, 2019 1:12pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Ry Manchu wrote:
Ok. Let me get this straight. When Obama was in the White House and Republicans were in control of the Senate, the Democrats were to blame for all the illegals in this country and coming to this country and we needed to build a wall. Now that Republicans control the White House, the Senate and had the House for most of the last 3 years, Democrats are still to blame for all of the illegals attempting to come to this country? Are Democrats also to blame for the fact that the numbers of illegals attempting to enter have gone up under Trump? Are Democrats to blame for Trump not building a wall? This was the centerpiece of his campaign. Are Democrats also to blame for the fact that Mexico isn't paying for a wall? Have you stopped to consider that the murder, drug cartel, gang rates and declining economy in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador might be the most important factor in these people leaving their homes and walking across Central America to an unknown country and frankly world. But isn't it so convenient to blame the Democrats. Just like it's convenient to blame illegals, immigrants and minorities for all economic and societal woes. It's called Racism and Xenophobia and Trump has tapped into it like no politician in decades. Through it does have a long tradition in this country. In fact, the Republicans used to brag that they were the party of Lincoln and Democrats were the racists. Oh how the times have changed.

Economist Milton Friedman has said you can't have open borders and a welfare state because the entire world can stake a claim to US taxpayer benefits.
We now know that is the official stance of multiple candidates running for president.
Julian Castro advocated on night one to wipe clean our borders to essentially decriminalize crossing the border illegally.
So now we're back to arguing about open borders and a welfare state which is a mathematical impossibility and a national security nightmare.
That's your Democrat party Ry.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 29, 2019 2:35pm 
Supah Stah

Ry Manchu wrote:
Except I never called Trump a nazi. Just like I never called for open borders.

Notice the classic palm up handshake which body language experts say means, " If your palms face upward toward the sky, it means you have a submissive attitude towards the other person. I am here to serve you. It can also indicate when first offered, submission."

Body language experts said trump did his classic grab and pull in on the handshake which show dominance.

It’s all bullshit.

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 29, 2019 4:14pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Some more Canadian election meddling. Bring on the special council.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 1:27am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Trump making history through Diplomacy .

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 9:27am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

^ that’s pretty amazing.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 9:43am 
Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:

Chump's making history by sucking up to a dictator. It's what he does best. Nothing to see here. Nothing will change, and the only reason he's over there is for his own benefit..his 'attempt' at a Nobel Peace Prize.
Chump only does anything for the benefit of himself. Period.

One thing to remember..he is quoted as saying "Obama knows wartime presidents always get re elected" back in 2010 or so...I wouldn't put it past this clown to use that strategy to bolster his re election. Bolton will do ALL he can to convince Chump to take on Iran. And, Iran will be WAY harder and costlier that Iraq or Afghanistan COMBINED. Israel already is salivating at having us do their dirty work with Iran. We will lose 20,000 troops easy if it comes to war. And since Chump has successfully alienated us with most of our allies, gee I wonder if we'd get any help from them at all?

BTW great photoshopping from Krull, the Foreign Fake News Bullshitter. Ya think if you make the pics bigger they might be not as fake? Keep trying Fake news queen. Someday you might even get your green card!

Lexicon PCM 80
Roland SDE 3000 X2
79 1960A w/65s
74 1960A w/GBs
Mesa Standard V30 cab
Peavey Butcher Cab w/K85s
2009 Charvel USA Candy Plum SoCal
1984 Charvel San Dimas
1985 Ibanez Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 9:50am 
Supah Stah

Racerxrated wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

Chump's making history by sucking up to a dictator. It's what he does best. Nothing to see here. Nothing will change, and the only reason he's over there is for his own benefit..his 'attempt' at a Nobel Peace Prize.

One thing to remember..he is quoted as saying "Obama knows wartime presidents always get re elected" back in 2010 or so...I wouldn't put it past this clown to use that strategy to bolster his re election. Bolton will do ALL he can to convince Chump to take on Iran. And, Iran will be WAY harder and costlier that Iraq or Afghanistan COMBINED. Israel already is salivating at having us do their dirty work with Iran. We will lose 20,000 troops easy if it comes to war. And since Chump has successfully alienated us with most of our allies, gee I wonder if we'd get any help from them at all?

BTW great photoshopping from Krull, the Foreign Fake News Bullshitter. Ya think if you make the pics bigger they might be not as fake? Keep trying Fake news queen. Someday you might even get your green card!

Even if this is a photo opportunity, it is still good for the world and especially for South Korea. I don’t think it’s sucking up, it takes a lot to swallow pride and make an effort to keep communications open.

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 10:00am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

HEY BLOWJOBXRATED hows it going?

Damn dude you are so fucked up in the head from TDS it’s no wonder you probably look like Kathy Griffin by now.

Keep on hating bitch!

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 2:29pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Racerxrated wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

So youre not too happy that ICBMS are no longer flying over our allies heads and no more Nukes are being detonated Thanks To Trump.
And you think Trump is only doing this to increase his wealth despite the fact that hes actually lost a Billion in net wealth since handing over his empire and donating his salary ….. https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... nt-n916221

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 12:17am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Russia Hacked NBCs live feed of Democrat Debates ???

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 7:20am 
Immortal Rock God

spliffsperlunk wrote:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
There is literally nothing they won't do. This is 3rd grade girl mentality in the schoolyard level stuff with tech tools at their disposal. I wish I could say I was surprised...
But no...

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 9:28am 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

So youre not too happy that ICBMS are no longer flying over our allies heads and no more Nukes are being detonated Thanks To Trump.
And you think Trump is only doing this to increase his wealth despite the fact that hes actually lost a Billion in net wealth since handing over his empire and donating his salary ….. https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... nt-n916221

Donating his salary ? Are you joking ? WTF are all his golf trips costing us ? What about his family traveling with him even though they really shouldn't be IN the gov't ? WTF ??? And AS IF he had a billion to lose...what a joke...

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 11:22am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PAULYC2 wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

Donating his salary ? Are you joking ? WTF are all his golf trips costing us ? What about his family traveling with him even though they really shouldn't be IN the gov't ? WTF ??? And AS IF he had a billion to lose...what a joke...

Well Trump does perform some presidential diplomacy via his golf outings with other world leaders but hes also far more active then any other president in recent history . If youre looking for a reduction in travel expenses you could nominate sleepy Biden or Try Hillary again those two should keep the costs down as they both seem pretty lethargic.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 11:40am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

JTyson wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
There is literally nothing they won't do. This is 3rd grade girl mentality in the schoolyard level stuff with tech tools at their disposal. I wish I could say I was surprised...
But no...

LOL Yeah CGI pimples , Turning off Candidates Mics , Those 13 Russian FB trolls got nothing on the MSM.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 12:01pm 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Racerxrated wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

Well Trump does perform some presidential diplomacy via his golf outings with other world leaders but hes also far more active then any other president in recent history . If youre looking for a reduction in travel expenses you could nominate sleepy Biden or Try Hillary again those two should keep the costs down as they both seem pretty lethargic.

For all his "activity" he sure don't look fit, and lets face it, if Obama had golfed as much as Trump it would be a problem with all of you. For less golf, at least Obama wasn't an obese Mickey D eatin' POS...

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 12:33pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Obama needs to stay fit and skinny for Michael.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 12:57pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

My girl and I were watching Trump sashaying back and forth across the DMZ with Un the other night and she commented that Trump is looking pretty good, seems to have lost some weight. :dunno:

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:01pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:04pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
My girl and I were watching Trump sashaying back and forth across the DMZ with Un the other night and she commented that Trump is looking pretty good, seems to have lost some weight. :dunno:

Cadet bone spurs gets around pretty well for a 5 time draft dodger :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:05pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D

Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:06pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PAULYC2 wrote:
lester wrote:

Good thing Hillary was in tip top shape.

Last edited by Krull on Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:11pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:07pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
lester wrote:

Good thing Hillary was in tip top shape.

BUT HER EMAILS !

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:09pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Those aren't her emails, they're ours dude.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:11pm 
Journeyman NOOB

It's just a popular conservative catch phrase...

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:21pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

No, the more popular one was “lock her up”. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:23pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:

Which NEVER happened and NEVER will... :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 1:27pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Sure. When you are above the law it’s hard to be locked up.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:12pm 
Journeyman NOOB

lester wrote:
Economist Milton Friedman has said you can't have open borders and a welfare state because the entire world can stake a claim to US taxpayer benefits.
We now know that is the official stance of multiple candidates running for president.
Julian Castro advocated on night one to wipe clean our borders to essentially decriminalize crossing the border illegally.
So now we're back to arguing about open borders and a welfare state which is a mathematical impossibility and a national security nightmare.
That's your Democrat party Ry.

Quoting Milton Friedman seemingly makes you sound intelligent; not knowing the difference between a welfare state and governement-provided health insurance to 11 million illegals does not.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:13pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Isn't that William Barr's defense strategy for Trump?

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:17pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

^^^^^^

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:18pm 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:

Since Trump's estimates of his net worth have fluctuated from $4 billion to $10 billion in a matter of days, don't worry about it. He will decide that he is worth $11 billion tomorrow and all will be well. He can always overestimate it by 70 or 80% when he tries to get another loan, like he usually does.

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:20pm 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:

Hey look, Trump went and shook Kim Jong-Un's hand for the second time and got nothing in return for it, just like the first time. He's definitely a first rounder for that Nobel Peace Prize.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

Hey look, Trump went and shook Kim Jong-Un's hand for the second time and got nothing in return for it, just like the first time. He's definitely a first rounder for that Nobel Peace Prize.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:38pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Wasn’t that Comey’s defence strategy for Hillary?

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:48pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 2:49pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Nope. Hillary's defense strategy was to testify under oath before Congress for 11 hours. After which time she was exonerated. Donald Trump won't even answer all of the written questions submitted to him by a lawfully appointed special counsel. He also won't let a single person present or past from his administration answer a single question about their entire time in the administration.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:18pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

Nope. Hillary's defense strategy was to testify under oath before Congress for 11 hours. After which time she was exonerated. Donald Trump won't even answer all of the written questions submitted to him by a lawfully appointed special counsel. He also won't let a single person present or past from his administration answer a single question about their entire time in the administration.

Nope, Loretta Linch told Comey to call it “a matter”.

Nope, Bill Clinton Attorney General Loretta Linch tarmac meeting.

Nope, destroying servers and handheld devices. Obstructing justice.

Yup.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:23pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."

Last edited by lester on Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:23pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:23pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:

Funny what drugs will do to a libtard...how the imagination runs wild.

No I wasn’t refering to Pence. But if that’s your fantasy go for it.

Good to see you back pauly. What happened to your old account? Couldn’t resist eh? When’s the dynamic duo going to comeback and tag team more libtard logic?

How did your savour Mueller work out for you? Lol almost 3 years of conspiracies. :lol: :LOL: I thought Schiff had the evidence. What’s he waiting for? Meh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next