Rig-Talk
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/

Mueller Report
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=202434
Page 2 of 16

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Mon, May 06, 2019 2:31pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

"After spending more than $35,000,000 over a two year period, interviewing 500 people, using 18 Trump Hating Angry Democrats & 49 FBI Agents - all culminating in a more than 400 page Report showing NO COLLUSION - why would the Democrats in Congress now need Robert Mueller...........to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion? There was no crime, except on the other side (incredibly not covered in the Report), and NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify." - Donald Trump

If Mueller was really at the center of a deep state coup, every Republican Congressman would be lining up and taking numbers to be able to grill him. This just blew a hole the size of Texas through your deep state theory.

Author:  lester [ Mon, May 06, 2019 3:24pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Not really, the only thing that'd be covered by our deranged and hysterical media would be the grandstanding dems and the more slanderous the more coverage.
It's disgusting just watching the dems trying to one up each other with seeing who can come up with the most nasty and outrageous thing they can say with virtually zero pushback from the msm.
Dude, you being in Florida there you should start up a Flexit.
I mean how could you be part of these dems...the democrats, the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK and Jim Crow.
C'mon dude, Flexit.

Author:  lester [ Mon, May 06, 2019 3:42pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

I liked the other day too how Barr nuked the Mueller dossier.

- William Barr argues that the president has the authority to terminate a “groundless” investigation and it would not be improper to do so.

“The president does not have to sit there constitutionally and allow it to run its course. The president could terminate that proceeding and it would not be a corrupt intent, because he was being falsely accused,” Barr said.

“We now know that he was being falsely accused,” Barr added -

Fucking Boom.

And still Trump let it continue. And executive privilege? He didn't even have to let that smear job Mueller dossier see the light of day at all and he still did.

Dude, and you don't think there's punishment due for these fuckers?

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Mon, May 06, 2019 3:44pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

It's ridiculous to say the Dems are the ones grandstanding. While the Dems are busy calling witnesses and asking pertinent, relevant questions, the Repubs are the ones grandstanding and parrotting talking points rather than questioning witnesses. Why? Because they don't want to hear Michael Cohen, William Barr and James Comey tell the truth. Which seems to be difficult in the case of Barr. If they were after the truth they'd be fighting for Mueller, McGann and Rosenstein to testify, rather than fighting it.

Nixon claimed he could end an investigation too. Fucking Boom.

Author:  lester [ Mon, May 06, 2019 3:56pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

You guys really have got to get over this stuffing a square peg in a round hole.
Trump didn't do anything...well besides beating the most qualified presidential candidate in history :lol: :LOL:
according to Obama.
This ain't Watergate...jeez, get over it.

Now spygate on the other hand...what's the deal again? ...you can't indict a sitting President? Hmmm, well Obama ain't sitting any longer now is he.

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Mon, May 06, 2019 4:06pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

You do know that the Mueller Report found Trump met the legal threshold for prosecution on 4 different counts of obstruction of justice, right? He will also testify that the Trump campaign had at least 251 different contacts with Russians with contacts to the Kremlin or Russian Intelligence. He may not have been able to prove a conspiracy, but you've got all the ingredients for the recipe. What's with your didn't do anything?

Author:  lester [ Mon, May 06, 2019 4:21pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

The validity of this Mueller report is questionable at best, at worst...straight up smears, spins and lies.
His roadmap to impeach that he and his partisan hacks wrote, that we paid for is an outrage. 35 million dollars for that pile of shit?
A prosecutor's job is to prosecute not write a fucking op-ed for the New York Times.
Mueller was a bum and now he's proved himself a disgrace.
But don't take my word for it just look around at what some of your leftist brethren are saying as well.
What do think that dude who got the big ol' Mueller tat on his back is feeling about now?

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Mon, May 06, 2019 4:28pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

I have to end it here. I don't argue with people with mental health issues.

Author:  lester [ Mon, May 06, 2019 4:45pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

:lol: :LOL:
...don't go away mad.

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Mon, May 06, 2019 5:10pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report


Author:  Krull [ Mon, May 06, 2019 5:35pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

^ that was well done.

Author:  Krull [ Mon, May 06, 2019 6:24pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
I have to end it here. I don't argue with people with mental health issues.


:lol: :LOL: Keep drinking the brawndo bro!

Author:  lester [ Tue, May 07, 2019 12:18pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

spliffsperlunk wrote:


That's pretty good but maybe he could tie it in with the genesis.

- John Brennan and the CIA and others in the intel community had weaponized that community on behalf of the Obama administration to attack his political opponents.
And they were using the FBI for their law enforcement tools to be able to spy further through the FISA court.

It's a spying scandal and that's what they're covering up. The Russia bullshit was a hoax story developed to cover for their spying.

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Tue, May 07, 2019 4:49pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

This Stefan Halper spook who was involved hes done this before spying on an opponents campaign …. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/stefan_halpers_role_in_cia_efforts_to_influence_1980_presidential_election_revealed_.html

Author:  lester [ Wed, May 08, 2019 12:52pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

^^^ good looking out.
I think you may dig this 5 minute clip from Jordan today - https://mobile.twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/s ... 3308796928

Boom again.
Brawndo bro better get out his flak jacket :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Krull [ Wed, May 08, 2019 4:10pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

When will there be term limits? The democrat fossils like Nadler and Pelosi need to go. These people are sick.

Author:  exo-metal [ Thu, May 09, 2019 9:33am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

At this point a good Chuck Noris joke is due, why...because its Chuck Noris and he is Donald's sensei.

Author:  Monkey Man [ Thu, May 09, 2019 12:36pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Best I can do on short notice, bro':
Attachment:
Chuck Norris Approves.gif
Chuck Norris Approves.gif [ 913.37 KiB | Viewed 5173 times ]

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Thu, May 09, 2019 5:09pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

I tried to use Chuck Norris as a password recently and the site rejected it saying it was Too Strong. :confused:

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Fri, May 10, 2019 1:28am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report


Author:  Monkey Man [ Fri, May 10, 2019 4:15am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

spliffsperlunk wrote:
I tried to use Chuck Norris as a password recently and the site rejected it saying it was Too Strong. :confused:

:lol: :LOL:

I wonder if password software will eventually reject non-PC input. :doh: :confused:

Author:  JTyson [ Fri, May 10, 2019 6:43am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
I have to end it here. I don't argue with people with mental health issues.

Hehehe
A fish doesn't know its wet...

Author:  JTyson [ Fri, May 10, 2019 6:44am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

spliffsperlunk wrote:
I tried to use Chuck Norris as a password recently and the site rejected it saying it was Too Strong. :confused:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Krull [ Wed, May 15, 2019 8:09pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

This is turning out to be real good. :D

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Thu, May 16, 2019 8:18am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

6 Benghazi investigations turned up nothing, so the right had to produce multiple fictitious movies to blame Hillary. I'm sure when John Durham and big gay Lindsay Graham's investigations turn up nothing, the movies will start coming out. Here's an idea: how about working on that Republican healthcare plan that was supposed to be ready in 2012. How about working on that infrastructure plan that was promised in 2016.

Author:  Krull [ Thu, May 16, 2019 11:15am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

:lol: :LOL: so much brawndo in this mans drink. Enjoy the show Ry Manchu wok.

Author:  JTyson [ Thu, May 16, 2019 6:11pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
6 Benghazi investigations turned up nothing, so the right had to produce multiple fictitious movies to blame Hillary. I'm sure when John Durham and big gay Lindsay Graham's investigations turn up nothing, the movies will start coming out. Here's an idea: how about working on that Republican healthcare plan that was supposed to be ready in 2012. How about working on that infrastructure plan that was promised in 2016.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
This is hilarious to watch, you really do think that they turned up nothing on Hillary, don't you?
Orange man is taking up lots of space in your head..
What will you do when he wins again?
And he will win again...
Poor ry..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Author:  lester [ Fri, May 17, 2019 1:11pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Brawndo does have a point though, insulting as he is with 4 people dying in that terror attack and all. But nothing ever seems to happen, especially if you have a D before your name.
He brings up Benghazi, just look at the negligence, incompetence and dirty deals they could have busted their asses on...and nothing. Hell, we still don't even know where Obama was during that time. His cross border authority would have been kinda handy in getting our guys in there from Sigonella. Could have stopped the whole thing or at least what happened at the annex. How many were over there at that CIA annex anyway? 30 something? Hmm...nice.. risking their lives while he was probably on date night with some dude somewhere instead...damn, "Michael" must have "his" hands full with this freak :lol: :LOL:

Just another fucking outrage and Ry's cool with it (facepalm)

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Fri, May 17, 2019 3:35pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Is Mexico still paying for the wall? Is China paying the tariffs? Where are those term limits? Where's that hiring freeze on federal employees? Where's that lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections? Where's the $20 billion for school choice? Where's the healthcare premium tax deduction? Where are individual HSA's? Where is the tax cut for everyone, especially the middle-class? Where are the targeted child care tax credits? Where is the healthcare provider price transparency? Where is the U.S. steel only bill? Where is the penny plan? Where is the elmination of the federal debt in 8 years? Where is the balanced federal budget? Where is the carried interest loophole elimination? Where is the suit against his accusers? I thought he was going to take no vacations.

You all fell hook, line and sinker for Don the Con Man.

Author:  Krull [ Fri, May 17, 2019 4:22pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Is Mexico still paying for the wall? Is China paying the tariffs? Where are those term limits? Where's that hiring freeze on federal employees? Where's that lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections? Where's the $20 billion for school choice? Where's the healthcare premium tax deduction? Where are individual HSA's? Where is the tax cut for everyone, especially the middle-class? Where are the targeted child care tax credits? Where is the healthcare provider price transparency? Where is the U.S. steel only bill? Where is the penny plan? Where is the elmination of the federal debt in 8 years? Where is the balanced federal budget? Where is the carried interest loophole elimination? Where is the suit against his accusers? I thought he was going to take no vacations.

You all fell hook, line and sinker for Don the Con Man.


Ya that’s it buddy...Have a special council investigating you the whole time and constantly being attacked from the media industrial complex and its any wonder he gets anything done. Or how about all the open sedition from people in his own government.

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Fri, May 17, 2019 4:35pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report


Author:  Ry Manchu [ Mon, May 20, 2019 4:47pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
Ya that’s it buddy...Have a special council investigating you the whole time and constantly being attacked from the media industrial complex and its any wonder he gets anything done. Or how about all the open sedition from people in his own government.


Typical conservatard. Republicants control the Executive and both branches of Congress for 730 days and you want to blame the media. The closest sedition Trump has had to deal with is Mitch McConnell and Fox News swinging from his nutsack.

Author:  Krull [ Mon, May 20, 2019 5:45pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ya that’s it buddy...Have a special council investigating you the whole time and constantly being attacked from the media industrial complex and its any wonder he gets anything done. Or how about all the open sedition from people in his own government.


Typical conservatard. Republicants control the Executive and both branches of Congress for 730 days and you want to blame the media. The closest sedition Trump has had to deal with is Mitch McConnell and Fox News swinging from his nutsack.


Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Tue, May 21, 2019 12:20am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report


Author:  Ry Manchu [ Tue, May 21, 2019 10:57am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.


I am overwhelmed with the massive amount of proof with which you disputed my facts. But I know that you conservatards aren't good with "sciencey" understanding like math, chemistry, biology or even political science.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, May 21, 2019 11:15am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.


I am overwhelmed with the massive amount of proof with which you disputed my facts. But I know that you conservatards aren't good with "sciencey" understanding like math, chemistry, biology or even political science.


Although they did control the house, it was under Paul Ryan who blocked Trump on the border wall and other issues. He was clearly not on board with Trump. Then there’s Insane McCain who voted against repealing Obamacare.

Author:  sleewell2 [ Tue, May 21, 2019 12:06pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Excuses make you look even more pathetic.


Trump gets a crowd of morons to boo fox news. That's hilarious.

Amash is making a lot of sense. Easy to see Barr is lying for trump.

Deutsche bank covering up trump and kushner money laundering.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, May 21, 2019 2:37pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Sleepwell, the media parrot is back. Orange man bad.

Who’s lying for the Democrats? That list is way too long.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, May 21, 2019 3:54pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.


I am overwhelmed with the massive amount of proof with which you disputed my facts. But I know that you conservatards aren't good with "sciencey" understanding like math, chemistry, biology or even political science.


Btw nothing you say is remotely “sciencey” or factual, it’s plan and simple libtarded. So please take your Snopes fact checking ass outta here.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, May 21, 2019 4:35pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

So when is that clown Nadler going to subpoena Mueller to testify? Does Mueller even exist in real life? I think he’s a hologram.

Why is the Democrats lord and saviour, Mueller, refusing to testify? I thought he has so much to tell. Seems like he has nothing to say. Scammed again libtards.

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Tue, May 21, 2019 5:51pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.


I am overwhelmed with the massive amount of proof with which you disputed my facts. But I know that you conservatards aren't good with "sciencey" understanding like math, chemistry, biology or even political science.


Btw nothing you say is remotely “sciencey” or factual, it’s plan and simple libtarded. So please take your Snopes fact checking ass outta here.


Once again, the conservatard fails to refute what I said with facts.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, May 21, 2019 7:58pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Typical libtard. Has no idea what it’s talking about.


I am overwhelmed with the massive amount of proof with which you disputed my facts. But I know that you conservatards aren't good with "sciencey" understanding like math, chemistry, biology or even political science.


Btw nothing you say is remotely “sciencey” or factual, it’s plan and simple libtarded. So please take your Snopes fact checking ass outta here.


Once again, the conservatard fails to refute what I said with facts.


I did refute your stupid facts earlier, 6 posts up. If Trump was the dictator that you libtards think he is he would have been able to achieve his agenda no problem. But he has to deal with assholes from both partly lines.

Also you failed to acknowledge why Mueller refuses to testify in a public hearing? What’s the matter there? Closed doors with Democrats is what he wants. What a joke.

Carry on libtarding.

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Wed, May 22, 2019 8:22am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Paul Ryan that passed over 1,000 bills in 2 years is to blame? See the Hastert rule. Trump, the "great negotiator" is to blame for not getting a majority. Btw, how are those negotiations with China, Iran and North Korea going?

As for Mueller, he agreed to testify. Then his boss, William Barr, blocked him from testifying. Fact.

Keep on conservatarding.

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Wed, May 22, 2019 8:38am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
When will there be term limits? The democrat fossils like Nadler and Pelosi need to go. These people are sick.


It would be nice to get rid of Cecil Turtle, I mean Mitch McConnell too.

Image
Image

You never see them in the same place at the same time. Coincidence?

Author:  Krull [ Wed, May 22, 2019 11:08am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

It would be great to get rid of James Brown...I mean Maxine Waters.

Image

And Skeletor...I mean Pelosi.

Image

Or Mr. Burns...I mean Chuck Schumer.

Image

Damn you libtards can’t even post pictures properly. Haha.

Author:  Krull [ Wed, May 22, 2019 11:22am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Paul Ryan that passed over 1,000 bills in 2 years is to blame? See the Hastert rule. Trump, the "great negotiator" is to blame for not getting a majority. Btw, how are those negotiations with China, Iran and North Korea going?

As for Mueller, he agreed to testify. Then his boss, William Barr, blocked him from testifying. Fact.

Keep on conservatarding.



Are you sure about that 1000 bills being passed? Source from a libtard site please!

The “negotiations” are going fine. At least he isn’t caving in. At least Trump hasn’t given Iran billions of dollars like your buddy Obama.

As for Bueller testifying he doesn’t want to be questioned by Republicans only Democrats. Just like he only used Democrat lawyers for his special council. FACT!

Good day libtard.

Author:  lester [ Wed, May 22, 2019 12:18pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Ry Manchu wrote:
Is Mexico still paying for the wall? Is China paying the tariffs? Where are those term limits? Where's that hiring freeze on federal employees? Where's that lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections? Where's the $20 billion for school choice? Where's the healthcare premium tax deduction? Where are individual HSA's? Where is the tax cut for everyone, especially the middle-class? Where are the targeted child care tax credits? Where is the healthcare provider price transparency? Where is the U.S. steel only bill? Where is the penny plan? Where is the elmination of the federal debt in 8 years? Where is the balanced federal budget? Where is the carried interest loophole elimination? Where is the suit against his accusers? I thought he was going to take no vacations.

You all fell hook, line and sinker for Don the Con Man.


You're throwing a lot of crap on the wall there dude.

The US has collected about $16 billion in Tariffs imposed on Chinese imports by President Trump.

Back to the OP's topic though -
The White House should absolutely let Mueller testify. The DOJ/ Bill Barr has already said he's not going to stop him from going up to Capitol Hill to do so.
This phony excuse from Mueller's team that the reason he doesn't want to go in is because he doesn't want it to be political...is nonsense.

What he doesn't want to be asked is - When exactly did you know collusion is a hoax? and (2) - When were you briefed by Peter Strzok, lead counter intelligence agent who had been investigating for nearly a year, about what he found? Did those documents show any collusion?

Cause check it bro - the FBI case started July 2016, Mueller was hired in May 2017 after Comey was fired. Mueller had all of that info and he had to know having access to the FBI case that the FBI had nothing almost immediately.

So again, what in actual fuck were you doing again Mr. Mueller for 675 days?
The problem for Mueller is Congress knows this.

Author:  spliffsperlunk [ Wed, May 22, 2019 5:47pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
It would be great to get rid of James Brown...I mean Maxine Waters.

Image

And Skeletor...I mean Pelosi.

Image

Or Mr. Burns...I mean Chuck Schumer.

Image

Damn you libtards can’t even post pictures properly. Haha.


^LOOOL!

Image Image

Author:  JTyson [ Thu, May 23, 2019 2:34pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Ry Manchu [ Thu, May 23, 2019 7:02pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mueller Report

Krull wrote:
The “negotiations” are going fine. At least he isn’t caving in. At least Trump hasn’t given Iran billions of dollars like your buddy Obama.

As for Bueller testifying he doesn’t want to be questioned by Republicans only Democrats. Just like he only used Democrat lawyers for his special council. FACT!

Good day libtard.


House Speaker Paul Ryan said on “Face the Nation” Sunday that the House of Representatives has passed about 1,000 bills this session of Congress.

“You take a look at the bills we pass out of the House, about a thousand bills. It’s been one of the most productive sessions of Congress in a generation,” he said.

Verdict: True

The House has passed 1,032 bills and joint resolutions in the current session, the third highest number in the last 30 years.

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/11/02/fa ... 000-bills/
https://govtrackinsider.com/fact-check- ... 6ee8db61da
https://govtrackinsider.com/the-115th-c ... efbaadf03d

President Barack Obama didn’t give “150 billion in cash” to Iran.

The nuclear agreement included China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, so Obama didn’t carry out any part of it on his own. The deal did lift some sanctions, which lifted a freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks. And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran. The money Trump represents Iranian assets held abroad that were frozen until a deal was reached in 2015 to curb Iran’s nuclear program and ease sanctions. Tehran was then allowed access to its funds. It had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.

Secondly, $150 billion is a high-end estimate of the total that was freed up after some sanctions were lifted. U.S. Treasury Department estimates put the number at about $50 billion in “usable liquid assets,” according to 2015 testimony from Adam Szubin, acting under secretary of treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence.

As for Mueller not wanting to be questioned by Republicants, that is an absolute falsehood..

Good day conservatard.

Page 2 of 16 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/