Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Wed, Nov 13, 2019 3:16am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:40pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


I’m learning to ignore Rytard. He’s full of more shit than CNN.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:43pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


Yes, the Benghazi hearing where there were 3 hours of email questions from Republicans while Hillary was under oath.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 3:43pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


I’m learning to ignore Rytard. He’s full of more shit than CNN.


Good. That means the truth is winning. If you could learn to keep your ill-informed opinions to yourself, you'd do one better.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:02pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


Yes, the Benghazi hearing where there were 3 hours of email questions from Republicans while Hillary was under oath.

Why do you keep saying that when you know she wasn't sworn in.

"It now appears that the testimony offered by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in committees of both chambers of Congress on Jan. 23, and which was contradicted this week by that of the Benghazi whistleblowers, was not presented under oath"

Not under oath...all of it. As well as her "talk" with the FBI July 4th. NOT under oath.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:06pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 8:29am
Posts: 195
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
Obama needs to stay fit and skinny for Michael.

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D


Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:


Funny what drugs will do to a libtard...how the imagination runs wild.

No I wasn’t refering to Pence. But if that’s your fantasy go for it.

Good to see you back pauly. What happened to your old account? Couldn’t resist eh? When’s the dynamic duo going to comeback and tag team more libtard logic?

How did your savour Mueller work out for you? Lol almost 3 years of conspiracies. :lol: :LOL: I thought Schiff had the evidence. What’s he waiting for? Meh.

There you go again name calling...

I know YOU weren’t referring to Pence, you were calling Obama gay because you say his wife is a man, what’s more believable ? That Michele Obama is a man or Pence is a closet homo ? My money’s on Pence being a closet homo... sorry if that offends you.

What happened to my old account ? Same thing that happened to yours, MULTIPLE times (but only one for me)

Whatever dude... it’s all good.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:13pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
Obama needs to stay fit and skinny for Michael.

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D


Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:


Funny what drugs will do to a libtard...how the imagination runs wild.

No I wasn’t refering to Pence. But if that’s your fantasy go for it.

Good to see you back pauly. What happened to your old account? Couldn’t resist eh? When’s the dynamic duo going to comeback and tag team more libtard logic?

How did your savour Mueller work out for you? Lol almost 3 years of conspiracies. :lol: :LOL: I thought Schiff had the evidence. What’s he waiting for? Meh.

There you go again name calling...

I know YOU weren’t referring to Pence, you were calling Obama gay because you say his wife is a man, what’s more believable ? That Michele Obama is a man or Pence is a closet homo ? My money’s on Pence being a closet homo... sorry if that offends you.

What happened to my old account ? Same thing that happened to yours, MULTIPLE times (but only one for me)

Whatever dude... it’s all good.


:cheers: I can’t help myself. Joan Rivers said it herself. Obama was the first gay president. And she was friends with them. Then she mysteriously died in a routine medical procedure shortly after.


Last edited by Krull on Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:19pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:15pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
lester wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


Yes, the Benghazi hearing where there were 3 hours of email questions from Republicans while Hillary was under oath.

Why do you keep saying that when you know she wasn't sworn in.

"It now appears that the testimony offered by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in committees of both chambers of Congress on Jan. 23, and which was contradicted this week by that of the Benghazi whistleblowers, was not presented under oath"

Not under oath...all of it. As well as her "talk" with the FBI July 4th. NOT under oath.


Here’s the reference. https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286849-fbi-didnt-record-clinton-interview-no-sworn-oath

I’m telling you it’s getting harder and harder to find anything on the internet now that they have essentially administered the “Ministry of Truth” run by big tech giants and the libtards.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:20pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
Yeah, it's depressing...Google is shit right now.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 4:22pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
lester wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
lester wrote:
I think he means her 11 hour Benghazi committee hearing appearance.
Yeah, just another scandal and more twisted bullshit from Ry.

"Hillary was not sworn in for her Benghazi testimony. Although Clinton's January testimony in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee may have misled Congress and the public, it was not apparently offered under oath and is therefore cannot be considered perjury."


Yes, the Benghazi hearing where there were 3 hours of email questions from Republicans while Hillary was under oath.

Why do you keep saying that when you know she wasn't sworn in.

"It now appears that the testimony offered by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in committees of both chambers of Congress on Jan. 23, and which was contradicted this week by that of the Benghazi whistleblowers, was not presented under oath"

Not under oath...all of it. As well as her "talk" with the FBI July 4th. NOT under oath.


Lester could you tell me what Trey Gowdy says at the 8:15 mark here? (Answer "because you have already been sworn")



Also, you don't have to be sworn in to be charged with perjury before Congress, see 18 U.S.C. § 1001. If you don't believe me, just ask Rod Blagojevich, Scooter Libby, Bernard Madoff, Martha Stewart and Jeffrey Skilling. In fact, some committees, such as Commerce, never swear in witnesses. The Judiciary committee only swears in witnesses on occasion.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 5:28pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 8:29am
Posts: 195
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
Obama needs to stay fit and skinny for Michael.

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D


Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:


Funny what drugs will do to a libtard...how the imagination runs wild.

No I wasn’t refering to Pence. But if that’s your fantasy go for it.

Good to see you back pauly. What happened to your old account? Couldn’t resist eh? When’s the dynamic duo going to comeback and tag team more libtard logic?

How did your savour Mueller work out for you? Lol almost 3 years of conspiracies. :lol: :LOL: I thought Schiff had the evidence. What’s he waiting for? Meh.

There you go again name calling...

I know YOU weren’t referring to Pence, you were calling Obama gay because you say his wife is a man, what’s more believable ? That Michele Obama is a man or Pence is a closet homo ? My money’s on Pence being a closet homo... sorry if that offends you.

What happened to my old account ? Same thing that happened to yours, MULTIPLE times (but only one for me)

Whatever dude... it’s all good.


:cheers: I can’t help myself. Joan Rivers said it herself. Obama was the first gay president. And she was friends with them. Then she mysteriously died in a routine medical procedure shortly after.

Yeah, ‘cuz comedians NEVER say stuff that isn’t true for, you know, comic effect ? :lol: :LOL:

So you’ll believe Obama had Joan Rivers whacked but all the Trump shenanigans are a hoax ? :confused:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 5:41pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 2:37pm
Posts: 493
Are you human?: 951
:lol: :LOL:

_________________
Had great dealings with "Espquade" "Swantone" "Bushkey", "The Hoff" , "thenine".


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 6:21pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
No, the more popular one was “lock her up”. :lol: :LOL:

Which NEVER happened and NEVER will... :lol: :LOL:


Sure. When you are above the law it’s hard to be locked up.


Isn't that William Barr's defense strategy for Trump?


Wasn’t that Comey’s defence strategy for Hillary?


Nope. Hillary's defense strategy was to testify under oath before Congress for 11 hours. After which time she was exonerated. Donald Trump won't even answer all of the written questions submitted to him by a lawfully appointed special counsel. He also won't let a single person present or past from his administration answer a single question about their entire time in the administration.


The problem is though Ry, Heather Samuelson in 2016 received immunity from the justice department. She's the lawyer that deleted the emails for HC, on her behalf avoiding the disclosure of FOIA.
The judge had said it's among the gravest modern offenses in modern transparency.
And still, yet again, more classified emails were discovered that we didn't know about and Samuelson was given immunity by the scam investigation of Comey's FBI and Lynch's justice department.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 8:22pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
Obama needs to stay fit and skinny for Michael.

Ya, fat Donnie is a paying customer so Melanoma and Stormy don't care how fat he is :D


Ya, Obama isn’t in it for the money. He just enjoys the ride...Michael knows how to drive.

I don’t think I’d be making those references with Mike Pence as VP... he’s as closeted gay as they come excuse the pun. :lol: :LOL:


Funny what drugs will do to a libtard...how the imagination runs wild.

No I wasn’t refering to Pence. But if that’s your fantasy go for it.

Good to see you back pauly. What happened to your old account? Couldn’t resist eh? When’s the dynamic duo going to comeback and tag team more libtard logic?

How did your savour Mueller work out for you? Lol almost 3 years of conspiracies. :lol: :LOL: I thought Schiff had the evidence. What’s he waiting for? Meh.

There you go again name calling...

I know YOU weren’t referring to Pence, you were calling Obama gay because you say his wife is a man, what’s more believable ? That Michele Obama is a man or Pence is a closet homo ? My money’s on Pence being a closet homo... sorry if that offends you.

What happened to my old account ? Same thing that happened to yours, MULTIPLE times (but only one for me)

Whatever dude... it’s all good.


:cheers: I can’t help myself. Joan Rivers said it herself. Obama was the first gay president. And she was friends with them. Then she mysteriously died in a routine medical procedure shortly after.

Yeah, ‘cuz comedians NEVER say stuff that isn’t true for, you know, comic effect ? :lol: :LOL:

So you’ll believe Obama had Joan Rivers whacked but all the Trump shenanigans are a hoax ? :confused:


Only thing is she wasn’t joking. But whatever. Seems like a pretty big coincidence none the less.

You are trusting what’s in the Mueller report like it’s scripture or something. It’s written overwhelmingly by Democrats. The DNC servers were never given to the FBI to investigate and somehow we are suppose to believe what they say. Russia hacked it...ya ok let the FBI see it for themselves. They came to no concrete conclusion on prosecution and the report technically didn’t need to be made public. The report was for the attorney general only. Yet it was made public and still fuck all. Just the obstruction bs that is a complete fraud like the investigation itself.

At this point like you said no one will change their mind on anything regardless of the facts. Like you said we come here for the insults. :lol: :LOL:

Edit: I would like to add that the DOJ never even saw the crowdstrike (private firm investigating DNC servers) report on the DNC hack.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 01, 2019 11:02pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker
User avatar

Joined: Tue, Feb 02, 2016 3:51pm
Posts: 820
Location: Australia
Are you human?: 951
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Well Trump does perform some presidential diplomacy via his golf outings with other world leaders but hes also far more active then any other president in recent history . If youre looking for a reduction in travel expenses you could nominate sleepy Biden or Try Hillary again those two should keep the costs down as they both seem pretty lethargic.

Let's not forget of course that OhBummer spent most of his time writing and tweaking his speeches in the Oval Office. :lol: :LOL:

_________________
American computer (Mac), American DAW (DP), American audio & MIDI interfaces (MOTU), American guitars & basses, Kemper Rack, ROMplers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 9:06am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
Just the obstruction bs that is a complete fraud like the investigation itself.

At this point like you said no one will change their mind on anything regardless of the facts. Like you said we come here for the insults. :lol: :LOL:

Edit: I would like to add that the DOJ never even saw the crowdstrike (private firm investigating DNC servers) report on the DNC hack.


The 11 different attempts at obstruction of justice are not a fraud. They are a reality. And Trump will continue to obstruct as long as he has life in his body.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 11:23am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
Just the obstruction bs that is a complete fraud like the investigation itself.

At this point like you said no one will change their mind on anything regardless of the facts. Like you said we come here for the insults. :lol: :LOL:

Edit: I would like to add that the DOJ never even saw the crowdstrike (private firm investigating DNC servers) report on the DNC hack.


The 11 different attempts at obstruction of justice are not a fraud. They are a reality. And Trump will continue to obstruct as long as he has life in his body.



Sure thing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 1:07pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
The Federal Government proved that the Trump Organization obstructed justice in the 1973-75 racial discrimination case.

Obstruction of justice was the basis for Trump losing his 2005 court case against the Cordish Co. and Richard Fields.

The judge ruled that the Trump Organization obstructed justice in 2009-11 lawsuit involving the Trump International Hotel & Tower located in Ft. Lauderdale.

In 2018, when Fintiklis employees legally gained control of the Trump offices in the building formerly known as the Trump Panama Hotel, they found Trump employees actively shredding documents.

Not all of his 3,500+ lawsuits have involved plaintiffs as resourceful as the Federal Government. In what number of those lawsuits did The Trump Organization obstruct? I'd wager 100%.

That is a 45-year career in obstructing justice. It is Trump's m.o. That and fealty to deep-pocketed authoritarians.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 2:19pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Cool


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 12:35pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
If Ry isn't a paid shill for Shareblue or some other Soros funded troll farm he's a damn fool.
I can't imagine that he continues to dig in and get more partisan and entrenched despite your very reasoned points.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 1:15pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Calling Krull and spliffsperlunk's posts "reasoned points" is downright fishy to me. If Krull isn't a paid shill, then he is either A) using his mom's wifi from his layer in her basement B) using the free wifi in the homeless shelter C) using the free wifi in the asylum or D) using his neighbor's wifi in the trailer park where he collects Canadian welfare or worker's comp. A) seems the least likely to me. I'm sure I could make at least an extra $100 a year from Soros for posting to the 10 people that read this thread. That would almost pay once a year for the 36 gallons of gas I put in my truck every week.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 1:39pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
10 people :lol: :LOL:
This thread has over 43,000 views. Granted most of those views are probably you...but still


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 2:34pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
:lol: :LOL: guaranteed Rytard makes up most of those 40000 views. The guy thinks he’s convincing anyone. Time to hang up your libtard boots and stick to GAB talk. I know you can’t vent about Trump there :aww:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 4:25pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Ry Manchu wrote:
Calling Krull and spliffsperlunk's posts "reasoned points" is downright fishy to me. If Krull isn't a paid shill, then he is either A) using his mom's wifi from his layer in her basement B) using the free wifi in the homeless shelter C) using the free wifi in the asylum or D) using his neighbor's wifi in the trailer park where he collects Canadian welfare or worker's comp. A) seems the least likely to me. I'm sure I could make at least an extra $100 a year from Soros for posting to the 10 people that read this thread. That would almost pay once a year for the 36 gallons of gas I put in my truck every week.


Only a libtard obviously on drugs would come up with something like this. My how the imagination runs wild for these clowns. No wonder they are so easily duped into believing anything the corporate media tells them. Pound their stupid libtard brains with lies day in and day out. Then the lie becomes truth in their libtard reality.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 4:44pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Cool.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 6:50pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Yeah cool. Here’s just one example of the scripted corporate media. Just imagine what they do with Trump. But, but this is the free press...



More pounding of the libtard brain.



More pounding of the Rytard brain.



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Wed, Jul 03, 2019 7:15pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
Good stuff. :lol: :LOL:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 12:44pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Jan 08, 2009 5:49pm
Posts: 2983
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 5:33pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?


Because obstruction of justice is a felony. Do you remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for? Need a hint? Answer: obstruction of justice and perjury. And nobody ever charged Clinton with any crimes beyond those. In Trump-logic he must have been innocent of everything else. Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not. The Trump campaign had at least 272 communications with Russian operatives. Mueller may not have found the fire, but there sure is a lot of smoke.


Last edited by Ry Manchu on Thu, Jul 04, 2019 5:46pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 5:42pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
The irony of the above accusations is not lost on me. Sinclair media owns 193 local stations, more than any other company in history:



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 5:59pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?


Because obstruction of justice is a felony. Do you remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for? Need a hint? Answer: obstruction of justice and perjury. And nobody ever charged Clinton with any crimes beyond those. In Trump-logic he must have been innocent of everything else. Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not. The Trump campaign had at least 272 communications with Russian operatives. Mueller may not have found the fire, but there sure is a lot of smoke.


:lol: :LOL: if this isn’t the dumbest fucking thing you have said yet.

”Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 6:03pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Ry Manchu wrote:
The irony of the above accusations is not lost on me. Sinclair media owns 193 local stations, more than any other company in history:



And what’s your point? That all corporate media is scripted? Ding Ding Ding!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 7:37pm 
Offline
Supah Stah

Joined: Wed, Sep 02, 2015 12:47pm
Posts: 2551
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
The irony of the above accusations is not lost on me. Sinclair media owns 193 local stations, more than any other company in history:



And what’s your point? That all corporate media is scripted? Ding Ding Ding!


lol, of course its scripted. The mindless sheep eat it up. Its scary knowing that so many people rely and believe what these news stations tell them. First few things that comes to mind are Nick Sandmann and Jussie Smolette. The best part is that Nick is winning lawsuits....

_________________
Please don’t PM me any questions about any amps since I only check messages when selling gear.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 9:51pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Jan 08, 2009 5:49pm
Posts: 2983
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?


Because obstruction of justice is a felony. Do you remember what Bill Clinton was impeached for? Need a hint? Answer: obstruction of justice and perjury. And nobody ever charged Clinton with any crimes beyond those. In Trump-logic he must have been innocent of everything else. Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not. The Trump campaign had at least 272 communications with Russian operatives. Mueller may not have found the fire, but there sure is a lot of smoke.


Or, the simplest answer, and people like you won’t ever admit it, is that THERE WAS NO CRIME THAT SPARKED THIS INVESTIGATION. This was a bullshit investigation from the start. We don’t investigate people. We investigate crimes. There was no crime committed. AN INDIVIDUAL IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. This was an attempted coup by the entrenched ruling class (both democrats and republicans) to get rid of a guy that was elected by a fair and legitimate process because they don’t like him. He’s not “one of them.” And they hate him for it. What’s scary, is that guys like you, who seem reasonably intelligent, can’t see that you're buying the lies the bureaucratic establishment machine is selling you. This was an attempt to reverse an election by people in high positions of power in the intelligence community. That should scare the ever living hell out of you.


Last edited by Mr. Willy on Thu, Jul 04, 2019 10:30pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Repo
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 04, 2019 10:00pm 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Jan 08, 2009 5:49pm
Posts: 2983
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?
Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.


Do you realize how messed up this statement is? You might as well say he looks guilty, so he must be guilty. That is totalitarian ideology.

You know what else is a crime? Setting up an illegal server and running classified information through it. If you or I did that, we’d be in jail. No question.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Repo
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 3:16am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 8:29am
Posts: 195
Are you human?: 951
Mr. Willy wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?
Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.


Do you realize how messed up this statement is? You might as well say he looks guilty, so he must be guilty. That is totalitarian ideology.

You know what else is a crime? Setting up an illegal server and running classified information through it. If you or I did that, we’d be in jail. No question.

So because OJ wasn’t convicted means no crime was committed ? Two people are dead (2 crimes) but he walked so... :doh: :doh: :doh: FUCKING ridiculous


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Repo
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 4:11am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
PAULYC2 wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?
Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.


Do you realize how messed up this statement is? You might as well say he looks guilty, so he must be guilty. That is totalitarian ideology.

You know what else is a crime? Setting up an illegal server and running classified information through it. If you or I did that, we’d be in jail. No question.

So because OJ wasn’t convicted means no crime was committed ? Two people are dead (2 crimes) but he walked so... :doh: :doh: :doh: FUCKING ridiculous


Are you fucking kidding me? Obviously a crime was committed. OJ wasn’t convicted. Time to move on.. How hard is it to understand? Are you going to investigate OJ forever until you find out he was the killer? Good luck!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 7:59am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 8:29am
Posts: 195
Are you human?: 951
But he was found guilty of wrongful death, wasn’t he ? Didn’t he pay out his fortune to the Goldmans and Browns ? My point was just because you aren’t convicted doesn’t mean you’re innocent.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 8:07am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
So I’m trying to understand this. You are for guilty until proven innocent? There are many 3rd world countries you can live in that has the same views as you.

Trump was considered guilty from the day he won. Could it be that Democrats are just sore losers? And think they are just entitled to have power? That seems the likely case.

If it takes you over 2 years and millions of dollars to not come up with a solid conviction well then you lose. Time to hang up your sore loser boots and retire.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Repo
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 8:26am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?
Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.


Do you realize how messed up this statement is? You might as well say he looks guilty, so he must be guilty. That is totalitarian ideology.

You know what else is a crime? Setting up an illegal server and running classified information through it. If you or I did that, we’d be in jail. No question.

So because OJ wasn’t convicted means no crime was committed ? Two people are dead (2 crimes) but he walked so... :doh: :doh: :doh: FUCKING ridiculous


Are you fucking kidding me? Obviously a crime was committed. OJ wasn’t convicted. Time to move on.. How hard is it to understand? Are you going to investigate OJ forever until you find out he was the killer? Good luck!


Krull you are obfuscating "innocent until proven guilty" with an FBI investigation into foreign influence in a national political campaign, which falls under the purview of its duties and responsibilities.

Are you saying that if the President of the United States may be a Russian Intelligence operative that it's time to just move on, because we can't prove it. I'm sure you would feel the same if it was a Democrat in office.

There are reasons why the FBI began to investigate the Trump Campaign:

1) George Papadopoulos told the top Australian diplomat in England that the Russian's had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Papadopoulos met with Joseph Mifsud , Olga Polonskaya, and Ivan Timofeev and lied to the FBI about these meetings.

2) Some time between February and May of 2013, Carter Page gave Russian spy Victor Podobnyy research documents relating to the energy business. The FBI intercepts Podobnyy talking to another spy and discussing plans to recruit Page. On June 13, 2013 the FBI speaks to Page for the first time. On August 25, 2013 Page writes a letter to an academic publication claiming to have been an advisor to the Kremlin for the past six months. In the following months a FISA warrant is opened on Carter Page. March 21, 2016 Trump taps Page as part of his foreign policy team even though he is underqualified for the position. In June 2016, Page tells Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi that Putin is a better leader than Obama and that a Trump presidency will have a positive effect on US-Russia relations. On July 7, 2016 Page travels to Moscow where he give a presentation to the New Economic School at the World Trade Center, criticizing U.S. policy toward Russia for being too harsh. While there he meets with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich and Andrey Baranov. When interviewed by the FBI, Page at first denied these meetings. In September of 2016, Page travels to Hungary (a Russian Intelligence hub) and meets with Jeno Megyesy, a senior adviser to Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. On OCtober 21, 2016 a FISA warrant is once again obtained.

3) In 2006, Paul Manafort begins working for Oleg Deripaska and a pro-Russian political party in the Ukraine. In 2014, the FBI opens a FISA warrant on Manafort in relation to his Ukraine consulting. In March of 2016, Manafort joins the Trump team. A new investigation into Manafort is reopened at the FBI. On July 7, 2016 Manafort sends an email to Deripaska, asking if the billionaire would like private briefings on the campaign.

There may not be a fire, but there is a lot of smoke. If the FBI did not investigate these findings they would have been guilty of malpractice or being asleep at the wheel. I reiterate there were at least 272 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives and not one was reported to the FBI. Several were lied about to the FBI. This is not normal by any sense of the imagination. Even one contact should be reported to the FBI. But as Hope Hicks testified the other day, she believes Trump was dead serious in the Stephanopoulos interview when he said he would accept foreign dirt in his upcoming campaign.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 10:11am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
This is fucking twilight zone territory now. If they can’t prove shit in an over 2 year investigation then they suck balls and need to fuck off. The end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 10:35am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
This is fucking twilight zone territory now. If they can’t prove shit in an over 2 year investigation then they suck balls and need to fuck off. The end.


I don't expect Canadians to understand the intricacies of the American intelligence, judicial and legislative systems. And they proved obstruction of justice on 11 counts, 4 of the counts have resulted in a petition signed by over 1,000 bipartisan former prosecutors stating that Trump would have been indicted in any jurisdiction in the country if he were anyone but the President.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 11:44am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
This is fucking twilight zone territory now. If they can’t prove shit in an over 2 year investigation then they suck balls and need to fuck off. The end.


I don't expect Canadians to understand the intricacies of the American intelligence, judicial and legislative systems. And they proved obstruction of justice on 11 counts, 4 of the counts have resulted in a petition signed by over 1,000 bipartisan former prosecutors stating that Trump would have been indicted in any jurisdiction in the country if he were anyone but the President.


:lol: :LOL: intricacies...that’s rich.

The intelligence community was freely spying on the Trump campaign the whole time. Surely they would have found something.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 4:26pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Jan 27, 2008 3:17pm
Posts: 1548
Ry, it's not a crime to know Russians, talk with Russians...visit Russia, especially if you're the incoming administration. Get over it, you sound like that full blown conspiracy theorist Roswell Maddow. Get off the MSNBC dude.

I guess though you just can't stop promoting misinformation, it's in your DNA.

You had to have stumbled across, at this point, Mifsud the Maltese professor. Just so you know – he’s not a Russian.

Joseph Mifsud, the “Russian spy,” who according to Mueller started “the whole investigation,” has been outed by our Italian friends and had been living next to the US embassy in Rome.
The msm as well as the FBI, DOJ, and Mueller team were all desperate to link Trump to Russia, so they framed Papadopoulos so they could turn around and claim he’d met with the Russians.

There was only one problem: Mifsud isn’t Russian. He’s Maltese, and seems to have way more links to the UK and American intelligence community than he does with anything Russian.

George Papadopoulos, who was a volunteer foreign policy advisor on President Trump’s 2016 Presidential campaign has said -
I have a responsibility to inform America what was going on. Western intelligence had elaborate sting operations and or fake disinformation campaigns to make it seem like Trump and his associates were “working with Russia.”
Exhibit A: Joseph Mifsud was always western intel. It seems like we need to ask Mifsud some questions about who paid him to set up Papadopoulos.

He went on to say “I met this man through an intermediary who represents the FBI in the U.K. and I met him at a university in Rome. I never expected this guy to be a Russian agent,” Papadopoulos said. “Then one day, this person tells me that the Russians have Hillary Clinton’s emails, out of the blue. I don’t believe him. This was not a credible person.”
Papadopoulos said that meeting and a subsequent “bizarre” meeting with Alexander Downer, the top Australian diplomat to the United Kingdom, where he commented about the claim that Russia had Clinton’s emails, triggered the FBI’s investigation into Trump’s presidential campaign.

“I actually was the one who reported Downer to both the FBI and Bob Mueller because of his very bizarre, strange behavior during my meeting with him. He was pulling his phone out, he was recording me. It was very bizarre,” he said

Papadopoulos, said he was questioned more than 20 hours where officials allegedly tried to force him to admit that he had told someone on the Trump presidential campaign about his meetings with Misfud.

“Because if I had told anyone in the campaign, it would have been a conspiracy, but it would have been based on Western intelligence basically fabricating the entire thing,” he said. “As I am talking to Mueller’s people and they are trying to get me to say something that I know is not true, I just couldn’t. I had to stick to the facts, the truth."

And this happens over and over with Muellers so called report. Whether it's the John Dowd voice mail to Mike Flynn, where they delete sentences that are exculpatory, Veselnitskaya being connected with team Hillary, exculpatory tapes from Papadopoulos. The Mueller report is garbage and it's always been garbage.

Oh and your boy Deripaska, who was working with Steele and connected with Mark Warner, before the election the FBI had asked him point blank - is there any evidence that the Russians are working with the Manafort/Trump team? - Deripaska said, That's the dumbest thing ever, I've never heard of such a stupid story.
Was this turned over to Manafort's representation...evidence to exonerate him? ...No, it wasn't.
And this is the banana republic shit that you're so proud of.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05, 2019 9:00pm 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 8:29am
Posts: 195
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
So I’m trying to understand this. You are for guilty until proven innocent? There are many 3rd world countries you can live in that has the same views as you.

Trump was considered guilty from the day he won. Could it be that Democrats are just sore losers? And think they are just entitled to have power? That seems the likely case.

If it takes you over 2 years and millions of dollars to not come up with a solid conviction well then you lose. Time to hang up your sore loser boots and retire.

I don’t think there should be any limit on how long the investigation should take, I’d bet it’s pretty damn complex after all. For the record, of course I’m not for guilty until proven innocent, but Trump’s whole damn career is shifty shit every which way but loose, but NOW he’s a straight shooter ? For real ? Let’s face it, how many years did Republicans investigate emails and Benghazi, to find nothing ? Using your logic, after so many years if there was a crime they’d have found it, no ?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 8:46am 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Jan 08, 2009 5:49pm
Posts: 2983
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
So I’m trying to understand this. You are for guilty until proven innocent? There are many 3rd world countries you can live in that has the same views as you.

Trump was considered guilty from the day he won. Could it be that Democrats are just sore losers? And think they are just entitled to have power? That seems the likely case.

If it takes you over 2 years and millions of dollars to not come up with a solid conviction well then you lose. Time to hang up your sore loser boots and retire.

I don’t think there should be any limit on how long the investigation should take, I’d bet it’s pretty damn complex after all. For the record, of course I’m not for guilty until proven innocent, but Trump’s whole damn career is shifty shit every which way but loose, but NOW he’s a straight shooter ? For real ? Let’s face it, how many years did Republicans investigate emails and Benghazi, to find nothing ? Using your logic, after so many years if there was a crime they’d have found it, no ?


4 Americans died at Benghazi. It was worth investigating. If you value life, that is.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 11:11am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Mr. Willy wrote:
PAULYC2 wrote:
Krull wrote:
So I’m trying to understand this. You are for guilty until proven innocent? There are many 3rd world countries you can live in that has the same views as you.

Trump was considered guilty from the day he won. Could it be that Democrats are just sore losers? And think they are just entitled to have power? That seems the likely case.

If it takes you over 2 years and millions of dollars to not come up with a solid conviction well then you lose. Time to hang up your sore loser boots and retire.

I don’t think there should be any limit on how long the investigation should take, I’d bet it’s pretty damn complex after all. For the record, of course I’m not for guilty until proven innocent, but Trump’s whole damn career is shifty shit every which way but loose, but NOW he’s a straight shooter ? For real ? Let’s face it, how many years did Republicans investigate emails and Benghazi, to find nothing ? Using your logic, after so many years if there was a crime they’d have found it, no ?


4 Americans died at Benghazi. It was worth investigating. If you value life, that is.


There were ten investigations into the Benghazi attack.

1) The FBI opened its investigation soon after the attack and it remains ongoing.

2) Shortly after the Benghazi attack, the State Department under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton established on October 4, 2012, an Independent Accountability Review Board to investigate, chaired by retired ambassador Thomas R. Pickering with vice-chair retired Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Michael Mullen. The Board released their final report on December 19, 2012. It made 29 recommendations to the State Department on how to improve its operations, which Clinton pledged to implement. As part of this investigation, four career State Department officials were criticized for denying requests for additional security at the facility prior to the attack. By the end of 2012, Eric J. Boswell, the Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security, resigned under pressure, while three others were suspended. None of the other Benghazi investigations identified wrongdoing by any individuals.

3) Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman opened an investigation in mid October 2012. Their final report was delivered December 31, 2012. The report faults the State Department and Pentagon for providing inadequate protection to the U.S. Consulate. It also criticized the Obama Administration's handling of the attack. According to the report, "there was a high risk of a 'significant' terrorist attack on U.S. employees and facilities in Benghazi in the months before the September 11, 2012, assault on the Mission, and the State Department failed to take adequate steps to reduce the Mission's vulnerability."

4) The U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence delivered their bipartisan report on the terrorist attacks on January 15, 2014. The majority of the committee offered the following conclusions: The attacks were preventable. Terrorists who participated in the attacks included members of al-Qa'ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb, Ansar al-Sharia, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, and the Mohammad Jamal Network. The CIA talking points were flawed but still "painted a mostly accurate picture of the IC's analysis of the Benghazi attacks at that time, in an unclassified form and without compromising the nascent [FBI] investigation of the attacks". In general, the majority concluded "that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to 'cover-up' facts or make alterations for political purposes"

5, 6, 7, 8 & 9) Five House Committees (Armed Services, Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, Judiciary, and Oversight and Government Reform) initiated their own inquiries soon after the attack. All five committees were Republican-controlled.

On August 1, 2014, the House Intelligence Committee concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

After all five Republican investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing by senior Obama administration officials, Republicans in 2014 opened a sixth investigation, the House Select Committee on Benghazi, chaired by Trey Gowdy.

10) The House voted May 8, 2014, to establish the United States House Select Committee on Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi. It was the last of six investigations conducted by Republican-controlled House committees. Republicans on the committee released their main report on June 28, 2016. It criticized the actions and speed of response of the State Department, and the Defense Department, leading up to and during the attacks in Benghazi. Findings from the investigation included: The State Department failed to protect U.S. diplomats in Libya. The CIA misread how dangerous Libya was in midst of a revolution after overthrowing Khaddafi. The Defense Department failed to rescue Americans: U.S. military forces did not reach Benghazi until mid-afternoon the day after the initial attack on the compound. A Clinton aide influenced the State Department's review: Cheryl Mills, Clinton's former chief of staff has said she offered suggestions on drafts. Americans were transported to Benghazi airport by Khaddafi loyalists, the same group the U.S. had sought to oust earlier. Stated the report: "Some of the very individuals the United States had helped remove from power during the Libyan revolution were the only Libyans that came to the assistance of the United States on the night of the Benghazi attack." The report itself found no wrongdoing of Hillary Clinton

I guess Congress does value your life, should you ever wind up in a consulate in Libya that is. :scared:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 11:23am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
This is fucking twilight zone territory now. If they can’t prove shit in an over 2 year investigation then they suck balls and need to fuck off. The end.


I don't expect Canadians to understand the intricacies of the American intelligence, judicial and legislative systems. And they proved obstruction of justice on 11 counts, 4 of the counts have resulted in a petition signed by over 1,000 bipartisan former prosecutors stating that Trump would have been indicted in any jurisdiction in the country if he were anyone but the President.


:lol: :LOL: intricacies...that’s rich.

The intelligence community was freely spying on the Trump campaign the whole time. Surely they would have found something.


They had FISA warrants on Carter Page and Paul Manafort. They were not freely spying on the campaign, and they did find something. They found 272 contacts with Russians. They found crimes that put Manafort in prison for 7 years. They also found Manafort giving campaign inside information to a Russian operative. They also convicted Papadopoulos, Michael Cohen, Rick Gates and Michael Flynn for perjuring themselves in a cover-up with Donald Trump as ringleader. Roger Stone will also be convicted for perjury. And Trump will be charged with at least 4 counts of obstruction of justice.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 11:28am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Mr. Willy wrote:
Or, the simplest answer, and people like you won’t ever admit it, is that THERE WAS NO CRIME THAT SPARKED THIS INVESTIGATION. This was a bullshit investigation from the start. We don’t investigate people. We investigate crimes. There was no crime committed. AN INDIVIDUAL IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. This was an attempted coup by the entrenched ruling class (both democrats and republicans) to get rid of a guy that was elected by a fair and legitimate process because they don’t like him. He’s not “one of them.” And they hate him for it. What’s scary, is that guys like you, who seem reasonably intelligent, can’t see that you're buying the lies the bureaucratic establishment machine is selling you. This was an attempt to reverse an election by people in high positions of power in the intelligence community. That should scare the ever living hell out of you.


We don't just investigate crimes. The FBI and CIA also investigate foreign countries attempting to influence our democracy. I would say that the 25 Russian operatives indicted by the Mueller probe would count as having found evidence of an attempt by Russia to influnce our democracy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Repo
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 11:33am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 4:50am
Posts: 223
Are you human?: 951
Mr. Willy wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Mr. Willy wrote:
How can there be obstruction of justice when there’s no crime?
Failure to prove a crime was committed does not mean that one was not.


Do you realize how messed up this statement is? You might as well say he looks guilty, so he must be guilty. That is totalitarian ideology.

You know what else is a crime? Setting up an illegal server and running classified information through it. If you or I did that, we’d be in jail. No question.


The emails were classified after the fact. There were not classified at the time they were sent to her personal server. Do you know who also used a personal server? Invanka Trump and the George W. Bush White House. In fact old W's White House email server lost 22 million emails. Should we lock him up?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06, 2019 11:49am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 5:21pm
Posts: 420
Are you human?: 951
:lol: :LOL: @ no classified emails when they were sent.

You gotta love libtards. Having a lobotomy and still trying to make sense. Keep up the good work!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group - Terms of Use