Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Nov 14, 2019 3:20pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 7:18am 
Plank Cranker

Are you human?: 951
Lolita Express Boy's gonna have some heat directed his way in the coming months / years for sure.

He was amongst the most-regular users of the service, was he not?

EDIT:
New page. Post referred to Billy-boy.

Last edited by Monkey Man on Tue, Aug 27, 2019 7:07pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 4:30pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

All I know is I haven’t missed Rytard and his Russian conspiracy rhetoric. Funny thing how it all ended after Mueller testified. :lol: :LOL:

Now it’s admitted they are shifting from Russia to Racism. More manufactured bullshit to keep the masses confused and in conflict.

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 5:45pm 
Immortal Rock God

The shift I'm seeing is they are all talking about a near looming depression almost on cue with each other..
Seems they are the only ones who know how serious this is gonna be for all of us :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 2:05pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
All I know is I haven’t missed Rytard and his Russian conspiracy rhetoric. Funny thing how it all ended after Mueller testified. :lol: :LOL:

Now it’s admitted they are shifting from Russia to Racism. More manufactured bullshit to keep the masses confused and in conflict.

I'm really busy on a very big project at work, and spending any time reading your drivel lowers my IQ.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 3:06pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:

I'm really busy on a very big project at work, and spending any time reading your drivel lowers my IQ.

Soros is working you overtime again eh? Trying to rig that election.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 5:05pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:

Soros is working you overtime again eh? Trying to rig that election.

Doing a multi-million dollar IT network project for sig figs, my nig. Something you'd know absolutely nothing about foxwashed yeehawdist zombiecon trumpkin conservatrash kochroach republiclone.

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 5:19pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ya...you are sooo busy that you were able to respond twice so far today. :lol: :LOL: just admit you have nothing new on Russia because it failed after the Mueller testimony. Just admit it. We won’t laugh at you. I know your daily propaganda feeds on Russia have dried up. They sure captured the minds of losers like you though for the better part of 2 1/2 years of your life. :D :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 9:03am 
Journeyman NOOB

That was the worst puppet show that I ever saw yesterday. I could see Vladimir Putin's hand the entire time.

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 9:10pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Happen to catch this Rytard? :lol: :LOL:

NBC News Can’t Confirm O’Donnell’s Bombshell Trump-Russia Report

https://freebeacon.com/politics/nbc-news-cant-confirm-odonnells-bombshell-trump-russia-report/

Remember this guy? That’s your “free press” for you.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 6:13am 
Journeyman NOOB

So it looks like Comey was completely exonerated.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 7:47am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:

Still an asshole for handing trump the election.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 8:04am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

sleewell2 wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

Still an asshole for handing trump the election.

I thought that was the Russians fault? Just one of the many “what happened?” moments I guess.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 12:11pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

The video missed the intro -
Tucker said, "Biden has spent almost 50 years as a politician, most of them on Capitol Hill surrounded by bodyguards. And yet somehow whenever he talks he makes his life sound like a cross between Saving Private Ryan and a Mount Everest expedition."
:lol: :LOL: no doubt.

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 5:19pm 
Plank Cranker

Oh he fought hard, Ol' Joe.

He took the train to work every day, remember? That's hard work, man. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 01, 2019 7:49am 
Immortal Rock God

lester wrote:

The video missed the intro -
Tucker said, "Biden has spent almost 50 years as a politician, most of them on Capitol Hill surrounded by bodyguards. And yet somehow whenever he talks he makes his life sound like a cross between Saving Private Ryan and a Mount Everest expedition."
:lol: :LOL: no doubt.

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Mark Stein is spot on

Fortin JCM800 Hyper mod
Friedman Modded Metro Superlead
Friedman BE100DLX
Ceriatone JTM45
JCM 2000 DSL
VOX AC15
Marshall Dual Monoblock 100/100
6 Marshall 412's
2 Laney AOR 412's

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 04, 2019 11:39am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 09, 2019 8:48pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

What? No more Russia talk? Rape, Racism, Recession. Repeat. Rytard.

That’s a lot of topics that start with R.

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 2:47am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 11, 2019 11:07am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:

Rampant corruption, rife with incompetence, risky Afghan draw-down, reactionary foreign policy, rabid raging rants, refuted lies, reckless policy, recession looming, relentless narcissism, retaliatory trade war, reluctance to admit Russia meddled, ridiculous hairstyle, resignations of all reasonably competent staff, reprehensible moral character, resurgent Taliban, revenge tweets, reviled and ridiculed the world over, rhetoric even Fox news is giving up on, regurgitating Alt-right echo chamber, a Republic regrettably regresses. Hopefully no repeat.

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 11, 2019 11:39am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:

Rampant corruption, rife with incompetence, risky Afghan draw-down, reactionary foreign policy, rabid raging rants, refuted lies, reckless policy, recession looming, relentless narcissism, retaliatory trade war, reluctance to admit Russia meddled, ridiculous hairstyle, resignations of all reasonably competent staff, reprehensible moral character, resurgent Taliban, revenge tweets, reviled and ridiculed the world over, rhetoric even Fox news is giving up on, regurgitating Alt-right echo chamber, a Republic regrettably regresses. Hopefully no repeat.

:lol: :LOL: Rytard. Regurgitating the loony democrat talking points to a T.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 2:34am 
Plank Cranker

Ry Manchu wrote:
... ridiculous hairstyle...

I've heard this quite a bit from the left.

If any of those who criticise it end up having that much hair at his age, fair enough, but personally I'd be stoked to have something I can actually comb when I reach that point.

Besides, it's ad-hominem and not a legitimate criticism.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 6:31am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Trade wars are easy to win right. Or did he mean they would be easy for China to win them. Why delay more tariffs if they are working so well? Isn't a tariff a tax? Don't poor people who vote against their interests like the morons in this thread praising trump hate taxes?

I heard that Obama was going to have the Taliban out to camp David right before 9/11 but he suddenly learned they have killed people so he cancelled and liked like a moron.

Fires a known war hawk for being a war hawk. Says he fired him for something he said over a year ago. Great managers of people always wait a year to fire people right? Only the best people!!!

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 4:21pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Notice how these libtards have literally nothing to say about the topic at hand. I wonder why...The media industrial complex’s stories dried up that’s why. All they know is orange man bad.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 4:30pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Meanwhile the Dow Jones is over 27000. I’m confused. So when it’s doing good it’s because of Obama? But when it goes down it’s because of Trump? Someone please help me out here.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 4:39pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ohhh also this.

The Justice Department on Thursday notified attorneys for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that his appeal to avoid criminal prosecution has been rejected, according to Bloomberg, citing a source close to McCabe's legal team.

Could this finally be it???

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 9:37am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Ohhh also this.

The Justice Department on Thursday notified attorneys for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that his appeal to avoid criminal prosecution has been rejected, according to Bloomberg, citing a source close to McCabe's legal team.

Could this finally be it???

Are you saying that if there is a report with serious implications of impropriety and criminal activity that there is a very serious possibility that the person committed those acts?

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 9:39am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
Meanwhile the Dow Jones is over 27000. I’m confused. So when it’s doing good it’s because of Obama? But when it goes down it’s because of Trump? Someone please help me out here.

Trump is the first to take credit when the stock market goes up. Simple deductive logic means that the chosen one is to blame when the stock market goes down.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 1:00pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

LOL

What a mess. They even got some of the candidates standing on booster boxes to look taller than they really are. The party of deception!

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 7:46am 
Journeyman NOOB

So just to be clear, a PAC of Hillary Clinton's paying an opposition research firm to conduct opposition research on her political opponent for the Presidency is one of the most terrible things ever committed by a campaign. But, the sitting President of the United States pressuring the President of the Ukraine eight times in one phone call (the day after the Mueller testimony to Congress) to conduct opposition research on his most likely opponent in the next Presidential election is perfectly acceptable? And then the same President proceeds to withhold $250 million in military aid to the Ukraine until the day that a newspaper calls the White House to comment on the phone call between the two Presidents. There is no point in denying this happened as both Trump and Rudy Giuliana have already admitted that it did.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 10:49am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
So just to be clear, a PAC of Hillary Clinton's paying an opposition research firm to conduct opposition research on her political opponent for the Presidency is one of the most terrible things ever committed by a campaign. But, the sitting President of the United States pressuring the President of the Ukraine eight times in one phone call (the day after the Mueller testimony to Congress) to conduct opposition research on his most likely opponent in the next Presidential election is perfectly acceptable? And then the same President proceeds to withhold $250 million in military aid to the Ukraine until the day that a newspaper calls the White House to comment on the phone call between the two Presidents. There is no point in denying this happened as both Trump and Rudy Giuliana have already admitted that it did.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 12:05pm 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

The Ukranian prosecutor in question was corrupt, incompetent, incapable and derelict in his duties to prosecute. Your argument has no legs. He's also not the same prosecutor who looked into Burisma Holdings.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 12:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:
Ry Manchu wrote:

The Ukranian prosecutor in question was corrupt, incompetent, incapable and derelict in his duties to prosecute. Your argument has no legs. He's also not the same prosecutor who looked into Burisma Holdings.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived
Excerpt :
("But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.
The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.
Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.” )

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 2:12pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Hunter Biden was named a paid board member of Burisma Holdings in April 2014. The company's founder, Serhiy Kurchenko, was a political ally of Viktor Yanukovych, Ukraine's Russia-friendly president, who was driven out in February 2014.

After the Maidan revolution toppled Yanukovych in February 2014, Kurchenko fled Ukraine, reportedly to Russia. The U.S. and the European Union imposed sanctions on Kurchenko, and his assets were frozen.

As part of the five-year-old inquiry, the prosecutor general’s office has been looking at whether Kurchenko’s purchase of an oil storage terminal in southern Ukraine from Zlochevksy in November 2013 helped Kurchenko launder money.

“I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of U.S. presidential elections,” Prosecutor General, Yurity Lutsenko, said in an interview Tuesday in his office in Kiev. “Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws -- at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing. A company can pay however much it wants to its board.” He said if there is a tax problem, it’s not in Ukraine.

There is no additional investigation of Burisma, the prosecutor general said.

Lutsenko said his prosecutors are now looking at Mykola Zlochevsky and dozens of other Ukrainians as part of one of the country’s biggest criminal investigations, which was begun in 2014. That inquiry focuses on the activities of Serhiy Kurchenko, who owned a group of gas companies and was a close associate of former President Viktor Yanukovych. Ukraine’s prosecutor general has accused Kurchenko of money laundering, tax evasion and theft of state assets. While the prosecutor’s office hasn’t reopened a case against Burisma, it is pursuing information about the company’s owner in connection with a long-running criminal investigation of another mogul who fled the country five years ago. That matter concerns a transaction unrelated to Hunter Biden, he volunteered.

Lutsenko said the transaction under scrutiny came months before Hunter Biden joined the Burisma board. “Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”

Before he became prosecutor general in 2016, Lutsenko said, a probe into whether Burisma misappropriated gas licenses was transferred to Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and then closed. “I don’t understand why NABU closed the cases,” he said.

This year, at the request of Ukrainian MPs, NABU reopened the gas license case. The matter concerns licenses granted to Burisma when Zlochevsky was Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources and predates Hunter Biden’s time on the board.

Zlochevsky’s sale of the oil storage business to Kurchenko was part of a probe by the U.K.’s Serious Fraud Office started in 2014, only to be dropped after Ukrainian prosecutors failed to provide information to support the case and closed their own investigation into the matter. Another probe into unpaid taxes by Burisma was settled in 2016.

“All cases against Burisma were closed,” Lutsenko said. “I do not see any wrongdoings of any foreigners who worked for Burisma in Ukraine.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -by-bidens

Last edited by Ry Manchu on Mon, Sep 23, 2019 3:32pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 3:09pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Lol

I love how this Rytard has convinced himself into believing he actually knows what he’s talking about. Like he’s some expert when in reality he just regurgitates the same BS that has been feeding him lies his whole life, not just since Trump became president.

This queer has way to much time on his hands.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 3:46pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

From Rys Bloomberg Article :
"The controversy stems from diplomatic actions by Biden while his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of Burisma Group, one of the country’s biggest private gas companies. As vice president, Biden pursued an anti-corruption policy in Ukraine in 2016 that included a call for the resignation of the country’s top prosecutor who had previously investigated Burisma.

Thank You Ry.

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 4:05pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

“We choose truths over facts” - Joe Biden

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 4:15pm 
Journeyman NOOB

spliffsperlunk wrote:
"The controversy stems from diplomatic actions by Biden while his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of Burisma Group, one of the country’s biggest private gas companies. As vice president, Biden pursued an anti-corruption policy in Ukraine in 2016 that included a call for the resignation of the country’s top prosecutor who had previously investigated Burisma.

Thank You Ry.

"All cases against Burisma were closed."

“Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws -- at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing."

“Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 8:13pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

That’s right Rytard. A Democrat is never guilty of wrong doing. It never gets old does it?

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 11:36pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Did you guys catch Danny boy on Levin Sunday?
Pretty good, and required viewing for Ry.

Fox is copyright blocking on youtube so use bitchute if you're interested - https://www.bitchute.com/video/mqaqM1RBFnrk/

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 1:04am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
spliffsperlunk wrote:

Thank You Ry.

"All cases against Burisma were closed."

“Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws -- at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing."

“Biden was definitely not involved,” Lutsenko said. “We do not have any grounds to think that there was any wrongdoing starting from 2014.”

I'm sure it was the Best Investigation a Billion Dollars could buy.

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 8:12am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

You know someone is an expert when they edit what they wrote 6 times. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 7:07pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Before Rytard and all the other libtards crack open that bottle of champagne or take a hit off the crack pipe because of today’s news...

“In what is likely to spoil the Democrats' week, President Trump - having already authorized the release of the "complete, unredacted" transcript of his call with Ukraine's president - is now set to release both the whistleblower complaint and the Inspector General report that are at the center of the impeachment inquiry by the end of the week.”

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 10:55pm 
Plank Cranker

Wow.

Could it be that he strategically waited for the whole nothingburger to be grilled first so that he could bring out the big guns in order to catalyse momentum heading towards the election next year?

If so, he's a freakin' genius with balls of titanium. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 25, 2019 1:04am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

If Trump releases his transcript Candidate Biden will be called on to release his as well which is likely what Trump wanted all along.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 6:02am 
Journeyman NOOB

Lollerskates. Go on and pull the other one. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. The denial, excuses, scapegoating, paranoia and conspiracy theories run rampantly deep in you lot. Based on what Ben Sasse said it doesn't look good for the Donald.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 8:06am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Lollerskates. Go on and pull the other one. And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. The denial, excuses, scapegoating, paranoia and conspiracy theories run rampantly deep in you lot. Based on what Ben Sasse said it doesn't look good for the Donald.

Still coming down from that crack? Don’t worry we know. “The walls are closing in”

Spying on Trump since 2015.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 9:26am 
Journeyman NOOB

Ben Sasse and Mitt Romney are spying on Donald Trump? You'd better alert Fox News. Did you just feel the temperature go up on that goose in the oven?

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 11:25am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Wtf are you babbling about bitch?

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 5:30pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Phil Mudd snapping out of it for a minute :lol: :LOL:

So a Brennan stooge was planted in the WH to spy on Trump and work with Schiff to leak bullshit to the press. They then used those same stories to cite in their whistleblower report.
These Democrats are coming off as fucking traitors. Every last one of them.

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 7:32pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Release the transcripts of every politician out there. Every single one of them would be impeached. This is crazy how they target only Trump. Planting spies and setting traps. The whistlerblower is supposedly a CIA officer. Remember what Ol Chucky Schumer told Rachel Madcow? The intelligence community has six ways to Sunday at getting back at you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next