Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Wed, Nov 13, 2019 12:58am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: Mueller Report
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26, 2019 8:06pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Haha wtf is this shit. This is what the whistleblower said.

"I was not a witness to most of the events described... However, I found my
colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible..."

:lol: :LOL: What a joke.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 7:05am 
Journeyman NOOB

This is no joke and you'd better watch it on calling Democrats traitors, Canuck. The whistleblower learned about the call and its improper filing during the routine course of doing his job. At least 6 White House employees have corroborated the whistleblowers claim. The goose is cooking. Every Republican on the hill behind closed doors is shocked at this. McConnell has already told the White House that he will not help them. That's why the documents and witnesses are being released so quickly. Deep State Barr tries to buy the documents. Trump hints that CIA agents should be killed. Phone calls with Vladimir Putin are intentionally covered up.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 7:23am 
Plank Cranker

Near as I can tell there's plenty of rare air in the conversation timeline separating the condition (... first I'd need you to do something for me) and the eventual alleged Biden request.

Many subjects were discussed during that intervening period, any of which could be construed as areas satisfying said condition (if you could do this first, I'll release the funding).

If just one of these discussion points is deemed potentially-relevant to the condition laid down, it's case closed AFAIC, 'cause it would then require an illogical stretch of the imagination to tie a discussion point occurring later in the timeline to it.

IOW, I predict another nothingburger.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 8:02am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
This is no joke and you'd better watch it on calling Democrats traitors, Canuck. The whistleblower learned about the call and its improper filing during the routine course of doing his job. At least 6 White House employees have corroborated the whistleblowers claim. The goose is cooking. Every Republican on the hill behind closed doors is shocked at this. McConnell has already told the White House that he will not help them. That's why the documents and witnesses are being released so quickly. Deep State Barr tries to buy the documents. Trump hints that CIA agents should be killed. Phone calls with Vladimir Putin are intentionally covered up.

HaHa. You are a joke and you are a traitor. Fuck you.

Release the Biden transcripts and we’ll see who the real traitors really are. Biatch.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 11:51am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:lol: :LOL:

Y'know the smugness, the hubris, the self-righteous arrogance, the lack of humor and self-deprecation Ry encapsulates what the democrats have become.

Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Nadler ect. ect.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 12:24pm 
Journeyman NOOB

Self-righteous arrogance? Did you see Trump anoint himself "the chosen one"?

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 12:35pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Humor bro...try it sometime :D

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 1:05pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Rytard is a pair of clown shoes like Pencil neck Schiff. :lol: :LOL: Did you see Schiff reading his own fake transcript in front of Congress? These people are out of their minds delusional.

Did you hear the good news Rytard? Kasich says no one in Ohio is talking about this.

Also it looks like shifty eyed Schiff had the whistleblowers accusations a month ago. This was all orchestrated as per usual.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 1:27pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Krull wrote:
Rytard is a pair of clown shoes like Pencil neck Schiff. :lol: :LOL: Did you see Schiff reading his own fake transcript in front of Congress? These people are out of their minds delusional.

Did you hear the good news Rytard? Kasich says no one in Ohio is talking about this.

Also it looks like shifty eyed Schiff had the whistleblowers accusations a month ago. This was all orchestrated as per usual.

Yeah Schiffs fake transcript just shows that even he doesn't think there was any crime otherwise he would have just read the original .

Last edited by spliffsperlunk on Fri, Sep 27, 2019 1:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 1:50pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

were you guys this upset at whistleblowers when fast and furious was exposed?

we are almost ready to order more javelins from you

i need a favor from you though, can you investigate my political rival?

to me it seems like trump is trying to get impeached. maybe someone has dirt on him. maybe he knows he is going to prison and wants a pardon from pence?

its also hilarious that trump spent the campaign talking about servers and now we find out they are hiding embarrassing/compromising calls on code word servers which is illegal.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 1:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

sleewell2 wrote:
were you guys this upset at whistleblowers when fast and furious was exposed?

we are almost ready to order more javelins from you

i need a favor from you though, can you investigate my political rival?

to me it seems like trump is trying to get impeached. maybe someone has dirt on him. maybe he knows he is going to prison and wants a pardon from pence?

its also hilarious that trump spent the campaign talking about servers and now we find out they are hiding embarrassing/compromising calls on code word servers which is illegal.

What? Like the DNC did with Fusion GPS and Trump?

Or like the FISA warrants they used to spy on Trump’s campaign. Is that what you mean by investigating a political rival?

Last edited by Krull on Fri, Sep 27, 2019 2:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 2:00pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

spliffsperlunk wrote:
Krull wrote:

Yeah Schiffs fake transcript just shows that even he doesn't think there was any crime otherwise he would have just read the original .

They are literally making stuff up. The media is falsifying the transcript beyond repair. That’s how they operate. Lie like hell because the people watching them are too stupid to realize what’s going on. They just believe everything they tell them.

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 4:32pm 
Plank Cranker

Let's face it, if every politician or POTUS in history were scrutinised and investigated as much as Trump is, they'd all be in deep doodoo.

Historically they've turned a blind eye to everything but the issues that somehow leak and become public knowledge, at which point they act in an effort to maintain the illusion that Washington is corruption-free. Trump's appointment has always threatened their cosy little echo chamber; it's a wonder they can get anything done given their obsession with following the guy like a hawk.

Oh hang on... they don't get anything done; just look at the candidates' pool. That's what you get if you don't mind your own house. It's the same in sport - obsess about the opposition at your peril. :loco:

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 6:58am 
Journeyman NOOB

Krull wrote:
That’s how they operate. Lie like hell because the people watching them are too stupid to realize what’s going on. They just believe everything they tell them.

The irony of you stating this is not lost on me.

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28, 2019 7:23am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Ry Manchu wrote:
Krull wrote:
That’s how they operate. Lie like hell because the people watching them are too stupid to realize what’s going on. They just believe everything they tell them.

The irony of you stating this is not lost on me.

Sorry man, it’s hard to understand you. Please take Pencil Neck Schiff’s c@ck outta your mouth first.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 03, 2019 5:04pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Clint Eastwood Takes Aim at the FBI and the Media in 'Richard Jewell' Trailer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/clint-eastwood-takes-aim-at-the-fbi-and-the-media-in-richard-jewell-trailer-video/ar-AAIdFDe?ocid=spartandhp

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04, 2019 4:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04, 2019 10:40pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Monkey Man wrote:
Let's face it, if every politician or POTUS in history were scrutinised and investigated as much as Trump is, they'd all be in deep doodoo.

So true :poke:

Clips
My Blogs

Cool lookup site

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 11:09pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

@2:06:00 - 2:11.00 :cry:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 11, 2019 2:36am 
Plank Cranker

Yup. So sad, man. :cry:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17