Rig-Talk
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/

Getting a prostitute
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=204757
Page 1 of 3

Author:  MonsterTone [ Sun, Jul 28, 2019 10:06pm ]
Post subject:  Getting a prostitute

This will seem trollish, but I promise I’m not trolling.

So to skip through the bs and get to the point, I’m becoming more and more interested in trying to hire a prostitute to lose my virginity. This is because I don’t think it will happen for me the normal way (i.e. getting a girlfriend/hooking up with a girl). I obviously want to experience sex at least once in my life, and I see this as the only way to do it. Just pay for it.

So what I’m asking is how to go about doing it safely. I possess no street smarts whatsoever, so somebody like myself is likely to end up in some bad situation, whether it’s going to jail or contracting an STD or something like that.

I’m not 100% sold on the idea, but when I backpedal from it, I’m left with the terrible thought of being a virgin forever and never experiencing what most people take for granted.

So, please help me try to figure out some options.

Thanks!

Author:  MonsterTone [ Mon, Jul 29, 2019 2:57pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Since nobody wants to bite, I’ll put forth a different proposition I’ve had, and that’s the idea of “hiring” a girlfriend. I’m talking about having a written agreement, paying her a salary and everything, just like a regular job. I would be paying her to perform the duties of being my girlfriend. I’m starting to become very fond of the idea of just cutting to the point and paying money for what I want and just getting it done, rather than playing this hopeless zero-sum game which I’m destined to never win at. All the nonsense of having to go through all the useless motions of “courting women”, “improving myself”, “going out and mingling with women”, “being confident”, and trying to “woo” women, only for them to never give me anything in return, and to end up just as frustrated as I am now. I would rather just forget about all that crap, as it will never result in me getting a girl, and just cut right to the point, pay money for what I want, and be done with it. It’s the only way I can see ensuring I’ll get it. I’m perfectly okay with the “illusion” of love. I can convince myself it’s real. As long as I’m going to bed and waking up next to a beautiful woman, I’ll be satisfied.

Again, not a troll. Dead serious. Any thoughts? C’mon!

Author:  Krull [ Mon, Jul 29, 2019 4:03pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Go for the $1000 hookers.

Author:  candletears7 [ Tue, Jul 30, 2019 9:45pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

MonsterTone wrote:
I would be paying her to perform the duties of being my girlfriend.


If this is how you view a relationship, then your sexlife is the last thing that needs fixing.

Author:  xzyryabx [ Tue, Jul 30, 2019 9:55pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Is this the weed guy from a few weeks ago?
There was another one with the same issues and writing style last year, guess he's back.

Author:  stephen sawall [ Tue, Jul 30, 2019 10:05pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=204785

Author:  311splawndude [ Sat, Aug 03, 2019 2:47pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Hey weed guy - Mustang Ranch Sparks, NV

Author:  Scumback Speakers [ Sun, Aug 04, 2019 3:54pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
Hey weed guy - Mustang Ranch Sparks, NV


We are evil enablers...

Address: 1011 Wild Horse Canyon Dr, Sparks, NV 89434
Hours: Open 24 hours Phone: (775) 343-1224

Author:  311splawndude [ Sun, Aug 04, 2019 6:10pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Scumback Speakers wrote:
311splawndude wrote:
Hey weed guy - Mustang Ranch Sparks, NV


We are evil enablers...

Address: 1011 Wild Horse Canyon Dr, Sparks, NV 89434
Hours: Open 24 hours Phone: (775) 343-1224

Didn't even need to look that up did ya :lol: :LOL:

Author:  Mailman1971 [ Sun, Aug 04, 2019 7:17pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Lol!!!
Jim’s got that on speed dial!! :D

Author:  swamptrashstompboxes [ Sun, Aug 04, 2019 8:05pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Don't cheap out on hookers. Fortunately I have never needed one. Listen to scum, NC is supposedly great for that.

Then there is tinder, i have fucked three girls from there in the last few months. But NV probably has easier ones.

Author:  Scumback Speakers [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 11:08am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
Didn't even need to look that up did ya :lol: :LOL:


Actually I did have to look it up. I thought it was in Reno, NV.

What got my attention was the city, Sparks, Nevada. We bought a lot to build a home on there in 2012.

(Now I can Google Map it for the shortest drive, though...heh heh)

Author:  Scumback Speakers [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 11:10am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Mailman1971 wrote:
Lol!!!
Jim’s got that on speed dial!! :D


You emailed me your code to bypass the automated message to your favorite girl. Did you really think I wouldn't use that?

Author:  nightflameauto [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 11:44am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Dude,
There is no reason to go down this route if your entire goal is just to lose your virginity. There are literally HUNDREDS of hookup sites on the internetwebz. Some of them even allow you to choose specific acts you want to perform/be performed. Just wrap you're junk and your good to go.

Relationships aren't as hard as some people make them out to be, but it does take the initial effort of getting out of your house and congregating with other people. If that seems extremely uncomfortable, the other option is, since you're already considering throwing money at this, buy a sex doll. Then you're "safe" from any disease and/or prosecution, and you'll have her for as long as you want without having to tolerate an actual living being for the sake of the act.

Author:  311splawndude [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 1:06pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

That last idea is a good one. I popped mine. Literally.

Author:  nightflameauto [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 1:38pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
That last idea is a good one. I popped mine. Literally.

That sucks. They make 'em out of silicone now. Expensive, but very durable.

I don't have one since I have a wife that prefers I toss it at her, but if I were single it'd at least be in the running for consideration.

Author:  311splawndude [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 5:19pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

I was joking but these new silicone ones I've seen are very real like. There was special on them on TrueTV or Spike or one of those channels.

Author:  Buckeyedog [ Mon, Aug 05, 2019 8:19pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

I say go for it man. What the hell. Give it a shot. Have no advice on how to do such a thing, but you seem pretty set on it so why not??

Author:  MonsterTone [ Tue, Aug 06, 2019 3:57pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Well, in all honesty, yes, I need to lose my virginity. I’m 28, and it’s time it happened. I hate like hell to have to pay for it, but maybe I just need to go ahead and do it. I’m open to all suggestions for going about it.

Regarding the other scenario about hiring a girlfriend, somebody asked me if that’s how I view relationships. The answer is, no it’s not. Actually, I’m a family-oriented kind of guy. But I’m starting to get the feeling that getting a girlfriend might require some monetary incentive, whether it’s me paying the girl a salary to be my gf, or just by being loaded and attracting women with my money.

Author:  Krull [ Tue, Aug 06, 2019 4:05pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

You sound very familiar. Are you the same guy who said he was ugly as sin and no one wanted to fuck you? Anyway better just buy that hooker and enjoy!

Author:  MonsterTone [ Tue, Aug 06, 2019 4:20pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

nightflameauto wrote:
Dude,
There is no reason to go down this route if your entire goal is just to lose your virginity. There are literally HUNDREDS of hookup sites on the internetwebz. Some of them even allow you to choose specific acts you want to perform/be performed. Just wrap you're junk and your good to go.


Such as??

I’ve tried Tinder. Messaged a bunch of girls. Even paid monthly fee for it. Never one single hit.

What are some of the others you think are good?

Author:  swamptrashstompboxes [ Tue, Aug 06, 2019 6:30pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Get a hooker and call it a day.

I usually keep a girl in an open casual sex relationship. Eat, drink, fuck, repeat. I only talk to her when I want to get laid and vice versa. The thing to do though is that when she wants some, you are around for her. Those relationships can last if you keep it open.

Author:  Dick Butter Nuts [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 1:09am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

When you are on Tinder or whatever dating app you use, pay special attention to women who work as home health aides/CNAs. Many of them are in deep shit financially because they don't know how to manage money and make lots of bad decisions in general. Once it sinks in that they can get you for a $100 here and there or a ride to work when their garbagemobile breaks down you will be in. Just don't be super fat or smell bad.

Author:  Monkey Man [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 6:29am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

... and with a name like Dick Butter Nuts, who're we to argue man? :lol: :LOL:

I agree. RN's are less likely to be married or have steady relationships too IMHO.

Author:  swamptrashstompboxes [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 7:17am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Vet techs are super easy. Especially if you have a dog. CNA's are usually easy too.

Author:  Dick Butter Nuts [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 9:26am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Monkey Man wrote:
... and with a name like Dick Butter Nuts, who're we to argue man? :lol: :LOL:

I agree. RN's are less likely to be married or have steady relationships too IMHO.


I know how to treat the ladies right, and this is why I live in paradise.

:inlove:

Another old trick of mine was to scope out the bars near a hospital. Lots of CNAs and some RNs will hit the bar after their night shift. You shouldn't have a whole lot of competition, as most guys who are in bars early in the morning are either worthless drunks or graveyard shift assembly line hacks who smell like boiled arm pit. When the girls see a nice car drive up and a clean cut, well dressed man saunter up to the bar for a Mike's Hard Lemonade, they will be in awe. I would do this back in the pre-smartphone era, so I would usually grab a copy of the Wall Street Journal and pretend to read it while sipping on my Corona.

Always bring a lighter and have a fresh pack of Marlboro Lights in your car. Most CNAs smoke and they are constantly losing their lighters and running out of smokes. Eventually you will be able to get one in your car and demonstrate to her that you are a charming fellow and not some raging serial killer. Tell her it's okay to smoke in your car. Keep your alcohol consumption to a minimum, maintain your edge.

Author:  MonsterTone [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 1:21pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

:lol: :LOL: Good stuff!

Author:  Scumback Speakers [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 5:40pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Nurses are well versed in fluid disposal. Just saying.

Author:  MonsterTone [ Wed, Aug 07, 2019 6:24pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

That’s good advice about the RN thing. Nursing/doctor assistants is probably even better since they’re probably younger/less likely to be married.

Seems like every girl I see that I’m interested in looks mad at something, and very unreceptive to being approached. Girls would have to signal the desire to be approached to me because I certainly don’t have that personality type where I can make girls laugh or cheer them up if they’re upset or mad. There are guys with that personality type and I envy them.

Author:  sutepaj [ Fri, Aug 09, 2019 4:15pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Dick Butter Nuts wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
... and with a name like Dick Butter Nuts, who're we to argue man? :lol: :LOL:

I agree. RN's are less likely to be married or have steady relationships too IMHO.


I know how to treat the ladies right, and this is why I live in paradise.

:inlove:

Another old trick of mine was to scope out the bars near a hospital. Lots of CNAs and some RNs will hit the bar after their night shift. You shouldn't have a whole lot of competition, as most guys who are in bars early in the morning are either worthless drunks or graveyard shift assembly line hacks who smell like boiled arm pit. When the girls see a nice car drive up and a clean cut, well dressed man saunter up to the bar for a Mike's Hard Lemonade, they will be in awe. I would do this back in the pre-smartphone era, so I would usually grab a copy of the Wall Street Journal and pretend to read it while sipping on my Corona.

Always bring a lighter and have a fresh pack of Marlboro Lights in your car. Most CNAs smoke and they are constantly losing their lighters and running out of smokes. Eventually you will be able to get one in your car and demonstrate to her that you are a charming fellow and not some raging serial killer. Tell her it's okay to smoke in your car. Keep your alcohol consumption to a minimum, maintain your edge.


"I got jacked off by a nurse in the middle of the day just by giving her a pack of smokes and a lighter...OHHHH!!!"
Image

Author:  the rossness [ Sat, Aug 10, 2019 2:17am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Fetlife.com

Author:  the rossness [ Sat, Aug 10, 2019 2:21am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

My friend used to live on a street where Hookers worked (his apartment building also reeked of old cat piss, but that's a different story). I don't know why you'd want one of them, you might get rabies, but if the deal is solid, please use a rubber.

Author:  RevDrucifer [ Sun, Aug 11, 2019 7:29pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

I thought for sure this was leading to an incel discussion.

Get a part time job at any chain restaurant, even if it's one shift a week. You pretty have to be 2 feet tall and 300lbs to not get laid in a restaurant. And I mean IN the restaurant. If you're 2 feet tall and 300lbs you just have to wait until after the shift when everyone is out drinking and doing lines.

Author:  Dick Butter Nuts [ Mon, Aug 12, 2019 1:09am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

RevDrucifer wrote:
I thought for sure this was leading to an incel discussion.

Get a part time job at any chain restaurant, even if it's one shift a week. You pretty have to be 2 feet tall and 300lbs to not get laid in a restaurant. And I mean IN the restaurant. If you're 2 feet tall and 300lbs you just have to wait until after the shift when everyone is out drinking and doing lines.


:lol: :LOL:

Author:  MonsterTone [ Mon, Aug 12, 2019 8:30pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

:lol: :LOL: I don’t need the hooker now. Reading this thread is entertaining enough!

I’m actually looking more for relationship/long term. But I need to get some experience in certain departments before I can get into that I think.

Author:  Goat [ Tue, Sep 10, 2019 5:04pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

I never once considered hiring a hooker, until my (then) girlfriend refused to eat my ass. I asked; Why not? She replied; "Your ass? No way!" :no:

Author:  JackBootedThug [ Tue, Sep 10, 2019 6:30pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

get some hydrocodone. come to wv. go to walmart. get out of your car and shake the bottle vigorously. first of the month is best, but will work any day.

Author:  Goat [ Tue, Sep 10, 2019 7:38pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

JackBootedThug wrote:
get some hydrocodone. come to wv. go to walmart. get out of your car and shake the bottle vigorously. first of the month is best, but will work any day.

:scared: Something tells me that you're not kidding.

Author:  311splawndude [ Tue, Sep 10, 2019 10:14pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

MonsterTone wrote:
:lol: :LOL: I don’t need the hooker now. Reading this thread is entertaining enough!

I’m actually looking more for relationship/long term. But I need to get some experience in certain departments before I can get into that I think.

So it has been about a month. Any progress? In any department?

Author:  JackBootedThug [ Wed, Sep 11, 2019 8:06am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Goat wrote:
JackBootedThug wrote:
get some hydrocodone. come to wv. go to walmart. get out of your car and shake the bottle vigorously. first of the month is best, but will work any day.

:scared: Something tells me that you're not kidding.


keepin it 100 bro....

Author:  MonsterTone [ Wed, Sep 11, 2019 10:23pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
So it has been about a month. Any progress? In any department?

Nah. Unfortunately

Author:  311splawndude [ Wed, Sep 11, 2019 11:14pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Sounds like cash is not your problem based on your 'band thread' tonight so I seriously would hit up a brothel in Nevada. Not some random $300 trick either. Browse them all. There's maybe a dozen (or less now). Find 2 or 3 girls you like and start the messaging process because they are not all available at all times if at all. Narrow that down. Ask for the Girlfriend treatment. Spend a weekend on it. Set aside $3K - $5K. Take your time. You'll walk away with what you need.

PS: I've never done this but my wife and I have considered it so passing along knowledge.

Author:  MonsterTone [ Wed, Sep 11, 2019 11:27pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
Sounds like cash is not your problem based on your 'band thread' tonight so I seriously would hit up a brothel in Nevada. Not some random $300 trick either. Browse them all. There's maybe a dozen (or less now). Find 2 or 3 girls you like and start the messaging process because they are not all available at all times if at all. Narrow that down. Ask for the Girlfriend treatment. Spend a weekend on it. Set aside $3K - $5K. Take your time. You'll walk away with what you need.

PS: I've never done this but my wife and I have considered it so passing along knowledge.

I think this would be a dream. It also suits me, because as you can tell, I’m all about paying money to cut right to the chase and get exactly what I want.

Author:  Monkey Man [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 2:36am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Dayum, if I had the money and lived anywhere nearby I'd be all over that, man. :inlove:

Author:  nightflameauto [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 9:38am ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

MonsterTone wrote:
That’s good advice about the RN thing. Nursing/doctor assistants is probably even better since they’re probably younger/less likely to be married.

Seems like every girl I see that I’m interested in looks mad at something, and very unreceptive to being approached. Girls would have to signal the desire to be approached to me because I certainly don’t have that personality type where I can make girls laugh or cheer them up if they’re upset or mad. There are guys with that personality type and I envy them.

Dude, it's easy to get a girl to laugh if she looks upset. Here's the best way to do it:
Trip over your own feet and faceplant hard into the concrete. One of two things will happen. She'll either laugh her damn head off (BITCH MOVE!), or she'll get all concerned and want to mother you and wipe the blood off your face and kiss the booboo. (And also the bump on yer noggin.)

But you're gonna have to practice that shit to make it believable. I'd suggest finding a nice abandoned parking lot and practicing faceplanting at least six or seven times a day. Plus, if you give yourself a concussion you're on your way to RN town right there! See how it's all coming together!

Author:  swamptrashstompboxes [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 1:47pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

Do what 311 said.

I am divorced, and will not put up with marriage bullshit again, but I have been doing well in the hookup department, I can string them on for a few weeks and let them go without issue. I am not saying that I am hot shit or anything, but it's not that hard.


Fitting room attendents at good clothing stores are easy. Just go, get some clothes, classy stuff and talk about how somebody died and you have to go to dress for the service Or a friend is getting married. Then they get emotional.

Come out with the outfit on and ask how they think you look, and interact like that. I hooked up with a girl two weeks ago doing that we were together two nights and I haven't talked to her since.

Author:  swamptrashstompboxes [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 2:06pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

If you pick up a random girl, have them run in to buy a pack of smokes and then that gives you an excuse to check their ID to make sure they are 18+.

Author:  MonsterTone [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 6:56pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

swamptrashstompboxes wrote:
Do what 311 said.

I am divorced, and will not put up with marriage bullshit again, but I have been doing well in the hookup department, I can string them on for a few weeks and let them go without issue. I am not saying that I am hot shit or anything, but it's not that hard.


Fitting room attendents at good clothing stores are easy. Just go, get some clothes, classy stuff and talk about how somebody died and you have to go to dress for the service Or a friend is getting married. Then they get emotional.

Come out with the outfit on and ask how they think you look, and interact like that. I hooked up with a girl two weeks ago doing that we were together two nights and I haven't talked to her since.

You know I would love to do stuff like that, and I’m not disputing your experience, but for whatever reason, that kind of stuff just doesn’t work for me. Even when I get fixed up and I think I look damn good, they apparently don’t. I can only conclude that I’m uglier and repulsive than I realize. I don’t receive the flirting or attention other guys report.

Regardless, at 28, it’s kind of too late for that. I don’t think I’ll ever venture on the path of approaching or pursuing women, whether it’s for a relationship, or just for sex. I kind of missed that boat. I’m mainly just at a point wherein I want to experience it just once in my life, so paying for it is more up my alley.

Author:  311splawndude [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 11:06pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

If you are 28 and giving up then I don't know what to tell you. You've got a long life ahead of you. Don't write it off now. People change. Look on the bright side. Don't get down on yourself. There are 7 billion people on this planet. There is someone for everyone trust me. You have to love yourself first though. Not trying to be a dickhead but maybe spend some of your cash on a mental health specialist. Nothing wrong with that. My mom was a psychotherapist. People can be healed. People change. Move on.

Go to the Mustang Ranch. Either plan it out like I said or just show up. They take walk ins but just know you have to take whatever is in the lineup. With your cash you should be able to arrange for a nice date. Maybe even a weekend date like I was saying. Some will even arrange to meet you somewhere offsite. Like get a cabin on Lake Tahoe. Drop 4 (or even 5) figures $$ on a nice girl who won't judge you. She will help you physically and mentally. Come home with confidence and lost virginity.




nightflameauto wrote:
Dude, it's easy to get a girl to laugh if she looks upset. Here's the best way to do it:
Trip over your own feet and faceplant hard into the concrete. One of two things will happen. She'll either laugh her damn head off (BITCH MOVE!), or she'll get all concerned and want to mother you and wipe the blood off your face and kiss the booboo. (And also the bump on yer noggin.)

But you're gonna have to practice that shit to make it believable. I'd suggest finding a nice abandoned parking lot and practicing faceplanting at least six or seven times a day. Plus, if you give yourself a concussion you're on your way to RN town right there! See how it's all coming together!


This is terrible advice.

Author:  MonsterTone [ Thu, Sep 12, 2019 11:27pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Getting a prostitute

311splawndude wrote:
If you are 28 and giving up then I don't know what to tell you. You've got a long life ahead of you. Don't write it off now. People change. Look on the bright side. Don't get down on yourself. There are 7 billion people on this planet. There is someone for everyone trust me. You have to love yourself first though. Not trying to be a dickhead but maybe spend some of your cash on a mental health specialist. Nothing wrong with that. My mom was a psychotherapist. People can be healed. People change. Move on.

Go to the Mustang Ranch. Either plan it out like I said or just show up. They take walk ins but just know you have to take whatever is in the lineup. With your cash you should be able to arrange for a nice date. Maybe even a weekend date like I was saying. Some will even arrange to meet you somewhere offsite. Like get a cabin on Lake Tahoe. Drop 4 (or even 5) figures $$ on a nice girl who won't judge you. She will help you physically and mentally. Come home with confidence and lost virginity.

I’m actually not down on myself. I’m pretty upbeat about things truthfully. I kind of used to be, but eventually you figure out that it’s just nature, and there’s not much you can do about it. Even though I missed the sex/female attention, I can also see there are far more bullets dodged than pleasures enjoyed regarding women. I’m not really that down about it.

The Mustang Ranch idea sounds cool. I’ll for sure give it some thought. But running through scenarios in my mind, I can see myself being such a wimp when I actually get to that point of meeting up with the chick. It’s actually kind of funny knowing how I would be. I would so wimp out and have no clue what to do lol. It’s also just so difficult, if not impossible, for me to imagine a girl wanting to do it with me, even if I’m paying her. So Idk man. I guess I’ll see. I’m definitely glad you guys gave me the tips about the good brothels and how best to set it up.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/