Trump Impeachment

Does the Wikipedia link talk about the cocaine, getting kicked out of the Navy, getting the stripper pregnant, all the prostitutes paid for with Russian money, oh, and sleeping with his dead brother’s wife?

Mr. Willy":26qdyg9z said:
Does the Wikipedia link talk about the cocaine, getting kicked out of the Navy, getting the stripper pregnant, all the prostitutes paid for with Russian money, oh, and sleeping with his dead brother’s wife?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good points to remember, where's Ry to lap these details up?

Mr. Willy":1743afij said:

Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

And clearly paying for prostitutes with Russian money is good enough for the Donald, so it should be good enough for you.

Ry Manchu":17pkttu0 said:
Mr. Willy":17pkttu0 said:

Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

And clearly paying for prostitutes with Russian money is good enough for the Donald, so it should be good enough for you.

I knew the Donald was immoral. I didn’t vote for him bc I thought he was a moral man. I voted for him bc I liked his policies.

That’s the difference between Trump voters and Biden voters. We can admit that Trump isn’t perfect, but you partisan leftists insist your people walk on water and never do wrong.

I really like how people suddenly started questioning morality in their Presidential vote. Let's look back through time....

Monkey Man":1pt7t8bj said:
I thunk it and as is often the case I don't get it, brother. :confused:

Didn't you like my Woke-ipedia rename? :D
:LOL: :LOL:

As in poker dude and I don't play poker or gamble, ever.

COME ON, MAN! ARE WE GOOD HOMBRE MONO? :D

The Woke-ipedia was brilliant and I always new you had it in you. :yes:

And I hope this one isn't too isotimic but on September 29, 2020, 6:00 PM PDT expect:

Biden: four 5-minute rounds with five 5-minute breaks for the Adderall injections - achtung, feind hört mit! :student:
Trump: (Open House) :)

Mr. Willy":1w0f36hu said:
Ry Manchu":1w0f36hu said:
Mr. Willy":1w0f36hu said:

Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

I knew the Donald was immoral. I didn’t vote for him bc I thought he was a moral man. I voted for him bc I liked his policies.

That’s the difference between Trump voters and Biden voters. We can admit that Trump isn’t perfect, but you partisan leftists insist your people walk on water and never do wrong.

Partisan?

Krull and WGAF = Partisan.

Trump is an immoral douche bag but Biden, he is nothing but a walking lying colostomy bag on the waiting list for a Trump/Ford ventilator. I am looking forward to all the lies from both sides this coming 1st debate

Giga.Blast":2ihyxn1t said:
Monkey Man":2ihyxn1t said:
I thunk it and as is often the case I don't get it, brother. :confused:

Didn't you like my Woke-ipedia rename? :D

As in poker dude and I don't play poker or gamble, ever.

COME ON, MAN! ARE WE GOOD HOMBRE MONO? :D
Of course we are, ése. :thumbsup:

The Woke-ipedia was brilliant and I always new you had it in you. :yes:
I had to muster up every fibre of my being, but you've made it all worth it.

I'm-a like ta tank ma mamma, ma gamma, ma lil' sis, Jesus... :LOL: :LOL:

And I hope this one isn't too isotimic but on September 29, 2020, 6:00 PM PDT expect:

Biden: four 5-minute rounds with five 5-minute breaks for the Adderall injections - achtung, feind hört mit! :student:
Trump: (Open House) :)

Krull":iqx5sbvz said:
Sitedrifter":iqx5sbvz said:
Mr. Willy":iqx5sbvz said:
Ry Manchu":iqx5sbvz said:
Mr. Willy":iqx5sbvz said:

Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

Partisan?

Krull and WGAF = Partisan.

Trump is an immoral douche bag but Biden, he is nothing but a walking lying colostomy bag on the waiting list for a Trump/Ford ventilator. I am looking forward to all the lies from both sides this coming 1st debate

Clown?

Sitedrifter = Clown ?

I look forward to the Democlowns debating Trump. Lies, Damn Lies, and Clowns.

The whole Trump base is being lied to just to rile up hatred of people. Tucker Carlson was just deemed a non credible source of news and facts by a Federal Judge appointed by Cheeto Head.

You Trumpsters are so fucking stupid believing you got ANYTHING from that man. ANYTHING.

Sitedrifter":rvw7cq3c said:
Krull":rvw7cq3c said:
Sitedrifter":rvw7cq3c said:
Mr. Willy":rvw7cq3c said:
Ry Manchu":rvw7cq3c said:
Mr. Willy":rvw7cq3c said:
Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

Partisan?

Krull and WGAF = Geniuses.

Clown?

Sitedrifter = Clown ?

The whole Trump base is being lied to just to rile up hatred of people. Tucker Carlson was just deemed a non credible source of news and facts by a Federal Judge appointed by Cheeto Head.

You Trumpsters are so fucking stupid believing you got ANYTHING from that man. ANYTHING.
We're smarter than you so if YOU can see the lies we must also? Of course we can't because you're TDS afflicted.

What did you REALLY think of Trump's SOTU address speech? Surely you would have have wished a Dem had said the same things?

EVIlLcKVAAAlhoW-1.jpg

WGAF":39urmgjr said:
Sitedrifter":39urmgjr said:
Krull":39urmgjr said:
Sitedrifter":39urmgjr said:
Mr. Willy":39urmgjr said:
Ry Manchu":39urmgjr said:
Mr. Willy":39urmgjr said:
Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes.

Partisan?

Krull and WGAF = Geniuses.

Clown?

Sitedrifter = Clown ?

We're smarter than you so if YOU can see the lies we must also? Of course we can't because you're TDS afflicted.

What did you REALLY think of Trump's SOTU address speech? Surely you would have have wished a Dem had said the same things?

Words (and not his because he can't spell) are all they are with no factual substance, period. Go ahead hombre, fact check that my black friend out of 20k white people at your rallys. We know you love *those people* and is the bet thing to happen to the blackman since Lincoln, oh well maybe even better then Lincoln. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are the sheep, the herd of the Trumpster :hys: :hys: .

You are all about love but you can kill someone in times square... and your herd cheers :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

You guys are so pissy[\] full of hate about everything democrat, it shows you need a Shepard. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Trump sheep are losers and that is why you are so hateful cause you don't get what the black man gets. Jelly Jelly aren't we?

JackBootedThug":2xu7kpz6 said:
It's not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an 'insurance policy' against Trump winning the election. It's not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It's not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It's not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn't supposed to win -- did.!

We now have proof that this is another GOP lie. Case closed.

Back